Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 92354 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #725 on: March 10, 2024, 07:53:57 pm »
In case you wondered how it was that ten zillion kajillion Palestinians had been killed by those turrible Joos, some statistical analysis:
How the Gaza Ministry of Health Fakes Casualty Numbers
The evidence is in their own poorly fabricated figures
by Abraham Wyner
March 06, 2024

The number of civilian casualties in Gaza has been at the center of international attention since the start of the war. The main source for the data has been the Hamas-controlled Gaza Health Ministry, which now claims more than 30,000 dead, the majority of which it says are children and women. Recently, the Biden administration lent legitimacy to Hamas’ figure. When asked at a House Armed Services Committee hearing last week how many Palestinian women and children have been killed since Oct. 7, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said the number was “over 25,000.” The Pentagon quickly clarified that the secretary “was citing an estimate from the Hamas-controlled Health Ministry.” President Biden himself had earlier cited this figure, asserting that “too many, too many of the over 27,000 Palestinians killed in this conflict have been innocent civilians and children, including thousands of children.” The White House also explained that the president “was referring to publicly available data about the total number of casualties.”

Here’s the problem with this data: The numbers are not real. That much is obvious to anyone who understands how naturally occurring numbers work. The casualties are not overwhelmingly women and children, and the majority may be Hamas fighters.   ...

This lack of correlation is the second circumstantial piece of evidence suggesting the numbers are not real. But there is more. The daily number of women casualties should be highly correlated with the number of non-women and non-children (i.e., men) reported. Again, this is expected because of the nature of battle. The ebbs and flows of the bombings and attacks by Israel should cause the daily count to move together. But that is not what the data show. Not only is there not a positive correlation, there is a strong negative correlation, which makes no sense at all and establishes the third piece of evidence that the numbers are not real.

Consider some further anomalies in the data: First, the death count reported on Oct. 29 contradicts the numbers reported on the 28th, insofar as they imply that 26 men came back to life. This can happen because of misattribution or just reporting error.  ...
Tablet Mag
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #726 on: March 10, 2024, 08:44:20 pm »
Netanyahu:  "Hold my beer."

unusual_whales
@unusual_whales
·
3m
BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has said that he will defy Joe Biden's "red line" and invade Rafah to prevent another attack like Oct 7, per Politco
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #727 on: March 10, 2024, 08:46:32 pm »
Sounds like a "come to Jesus" moment.

That morphed into a FJB mment.   Go Bibi...  go.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #728 on: March 10, 2024, 08:54:38 pm »
unusual_whales
@unusual_whales
·
3m
BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has said that he will defy Joe Biden's "red line" and invade Rafah to prevent another attack like Oct 7, per Politco

Bibi:  "I wasn't thinking of invading Rafah.  But if HAMAS mouthpiece Joe Biden is ordering me not to do it, then I should strongly consider invading."

In short, the proper course of action is always to do the exact opposite of what Joe Biden says to do.  This simple axiom has been proved 100% accurate over the last half century.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #729 on: March 10, 2024, 11:52:28 pm »
Netanyahu pledges to ignore Biden’s ‘red line’ and invade Rafah
By
Conrad Hoyt
March 10, 2024 7:01 pm

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu brushed off President Joe Biden’s concerns and criticisms, vowing to move forward with Israel’s military occupation in Gaza.

Biden insisted on Saturday that the Israeli leader’s strategy for the country’s war against Hamas is “hurting Israel more than helping.” When asked about Rafah, he added, “It is a red line,” attempting to put pressure on Netanyahu to do more to protect Palestinians.

Netanyahu was asked the following day whether Israeli forces would push into Rafah, a city in the southern Gaza Strip and a refuge for millions of Palestinians. “We’ll go there. We’re not going to leave. You know, I have a red line. You know what the red line is, that October 7 doesn’t happen again,” he said, referring to Hamas’s brutal massacre that killed about 1,200 Israelis and triggered the current conflict. “Never happens again.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2913065/netanyahu-pledges-to-ignore-bidens-red-line-and-invade-rafah/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #730 on: March 11, 2024, 05:02:15 am »
Biden remains in Delaware, undergoing Adderall detox.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #731 on: March 11, 2024, 08:53:32 am »
Biden draws ‘red line’ for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli attack on Rafah

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times - Updated: 3:11 p.m. on Sunday, March 10, 2024

President Biden drew a “red line” for Israel over the weekend, warning against an attack on the Gaza Strip city of Rafah.

In a Saturday interview with MSNBC, the president offered his harshest criticism to date of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He said the leadership’s conduct of the war against the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas is “hurting Israel more than helping Israel.” Mr. Biden said Israel must take greater care to protect civilians in Gaza.

He also made clear that an Israeli attack on Rafah would be unacceptable.

“It is a red line,” Mr. Biden said when asked about a potential Israeli military assault on the city. More than 1 million Palestinians have sought shelter in southern Gaza amid the Israel-Hamas war.

“But I’m never going to leave Israel,” the president quickly added. “The defense of Israel is still critical. There’s no red line [where] I’m going to cut off all weapons so they don’t have the Iron Dome to protect them.

“But there’s red lines that if he crosses them — you cannot have 30,000 more Palestinians dead as a consequence of going after” Hamas, Mr. Biden said. “There’s other ways to deal with, to get to, to deal with the trauma caused by Hamas.”

The comments will likely deepen the rift between the Biden administration and Mr. Netanyahu’s government.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/10/biden-draws-red-line-for-prime-minister-benjamin-n/
"...30,000 more Palestinians dead" Again, there's that number, made up out of whole cloth by the lying palis and most likely includes the thousands of terrorists whacked by Israel. I don't doubt there are collaterals, but after watching the post Oct 7th videos, I can't generate much, if any sympathy for what they're encountering. They messed with the bull and are whining about getting the horns.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #732 on: March 11, 2024, 11:58:05 am »
Ok? That is fine with me. But let us stir up the scenario just a bit. What if Biden decided to build a new port on Turkey or Egypt or Lebanon? He says in his isolated idiotic stupor, "I'm going to build a new port in Turkey ... to aid the Kurds."

How does anyone think this is normal? or acceptable? 

The world does not work like that.

Biden seems to think, by word and by actions, that the stupid Jews in Israel are somehow his inferiors. He seems to think that Israel is some servant who must 'obey' him <- him as the superior Christian overlord.

He may be surprised to find out that Jews do as they please and think on their own. They do not need or want some uber-White uber-old KKK man from the 1940s to guide and direct them.
Watchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

He thinks that because he lives in the White House and can get ice cream any time he wants, that he is a god.  With a decree, he can repeal the laws of thermodynamics, economics, and fly in the face of reality and prevail. He is the great and powerful Biden, and don't you forget it!  (Now deposit 10% for the Big Guy).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #733 on: March 11, 2024, 12:23:08 pm »
So, U.S. and U.N. declaring Rafah as safe zone for Hamas?

This could all be over if Hamas releases all hostages and surrenders.

This only came about because Hamas broke a ceasefire on October 7th.

It's not Israel's fault that the Gazans used all the U.N. aid to build tunnels and to buy rockets, but not to buy food and medicine.

Elections have consequences.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #734 on: March 11, 2024, 01:38:12 pm »
Biden breaks with Netanyahu but sticks with Israel
Barak Ravid

President Biden has begun a tricky maneuver: breaking with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his Gaza war strategy — while sticking with Israel and its fight against Hamas, which is still holding hostages.

Why it matters: No one incident led Biden to start changing his course with Netanyahu, whom he has known for 40 years. It's an accumulation of events and decisions by the prime minister over the last few weeks, U.S. officials tell Axios.

Between the lines: Biden hoped for weeks that he could use the war to push his Saudi mega-deal after the fighting. But in many ways, Biden sees Netanyahu as the one responsible for the deal slipping away.

Behind the scenes: The U.S. officials say Biden — and many other senior officials at the White House and the State Department — are extremely frustrated by what they see as ungratefulness by Netanyahu.

Biden has given the Israeli government unprecedented support over the past five months, at the cost of strong pushback from the president's party during an election year.

more
https://www.axios.com/2024/03/10/biden-netanyahu-hurting-israel-red-line
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #735 on: March 11, 2024, 02:06:23 pm »
If Israel took "war advice" from America, they would fight in Gaza for 20 years, spend a trillion dollars and tens of thousands of dead soldiers, then in the end Israel would simply give up and surrender everything. This is the factual history of what America calls 'war'.

The very idea that Israel intends to actually 'win' the war is something unknown to American politicians and American Military. And so they are aghast with the thought of 'winning' a war. How dare you be so brutal? You are supposed to lose! That is the nature of things! That is how WE have always done it! You are never supposed to win! Winning requires that you commit. We prefer to be on the fence between good and evil.

America has their head so far up their DEI ass, they no longer understand simple reality. I am pretty sure China, Russia, and Iran, are all ready to educate the American shitheads as to what war really is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #736 on: March 11, 2024, 04:54:29 pm »
All comes down to catering to the Muslim vote.

...while trying to keep big-city Jews from bolting the party.  So Shortbus Joe has a problem, trying to sell himself to both sides in a Holy War.

So he's with Israel, but he's NOT with Netanyahu?  Funny, I feel the same way about Biteme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #737 on: March 11, 2024, 09:08:56 pm »
I gotz this feelin' that the IDF is gonna roll right over biden's "red line" the same way that the Israeli bulldozer rolled over Ms. Corrie...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #738 on: March 11, 2024, 09:27:45 pm »
I gotz this feelin' that the IDF is gonna roll right over biden's "red line" the same way that the Israeli bulldozer rolled over Ms. Corrie...

That is likely.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #739 on: March 12, 2024, 04:04:01 am »

But that would mean his policy flatlined...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #740 on: March 12, 2024, 10:49:06 am »

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #741 on: March 12, 2024, 01:10:50 pm »
Dem Rep. Moskowitz: Not Letting Israel Invade Rafah Gives Hamas ‘All the Leverage’ to Reject Ceasefires

On Monday’s broadcast of “CNN NewsNight,” Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-FL) stated that Israel has to be allowed to go forward with an invasion of Rafah if Hamas keeps rejecting ceasefires because “otherwise, you’re giving Hamas all the leverage.” And “What’s  not acceptable is to let Hamas continue to reject a ceasefire, but then say, Israel can’t do anything about that.”

Moskowitz said, “I’m concerned about Rafah. Obviously, Israel needs to do everything it can to make sure that civilians are protected. But we know at this juncture, the United States has proposed — along with other Arab neighbors — has proposed a temporary ceasefire. We know that Hamas continues to reject it. So, if Hamas continues to reject it, then Israel has the right to continue to prosecute the war against Hamas. So, Abby, what I would like to see happen –.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/12/dem-rep-moskowitz-not-letting-israel-invade-rafah-gives-hamas-all-the-leverage-to-reject-ceasefires/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #742 on: March 12, 2024, 03:10:59 pm »
On the left: Actual famine in Sudan
On the right: Faux-famine in Gaza

https://twitter.com/BritsForIsrael/status/1767557304344309967
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #744 on: March 14, 2024, 08:55:51 pm »
Dave Rubin
@RubinReport
·
Mar 13
Joe Biden, AOC and the rest of the Hamas caucus should be forced to watch the video with their eyes taped open like Clockwork Orange.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #745 on: March 15, 2024, 02:31:14 am »
Dave Rubin
@RubinReport
·
Mar 13
Joe Biden, AOC and the rest of the Hamas caucus should be forced to watch the video with their eyes taped open like Clockwork Orange.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #746 on: March 15, 2024, 02:12:04 pm »
Hamas proposes cease-fire plan that includes 10-to-1 exchange of hostages, prisoners: report
Proposed Hamas plan reportedly includes exchanging Israeli women, children, elderly and sick hostages for the release of 700 to 1,000 Palestinian prisoners
By Lawrence Richard Fox News
Published March 15, 2024 7:37am EDT

Hamas has issued a new cease-fire proposal amid its war with Israel that includes an exchange of hostages in Gaza for Palestinian prisoners, according to a report.

The terror group presented the Gaza cease-fire proposal to U.S., Qatar and Egypt mediators on Friday, Reuters reported. It includes the release of Israeli women, children, elderly and sick hostages in exchange for the release of 700 to 1,000 Palestinian prisoners.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office appeared to reject the Hamas proposal, saying it was based on "unrealistic demands," per the report.

The new proposal comes a week after negotiations to broker an agreement concluded without a breakthrough.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/hamas-proposes-cease-fire-plan-exchange-hostages-prisoners-report
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #747 on: March 15, 2024, 03:55:03 pm »
Israel Rejects Hamas’s ‘Unrealistic’ Counteroffer on Hostages, but Talks Resume

Israel rejected a reported counteroffer by Hamas for a potential hostage deal on Thursday, but sent negotiators to Qatar to continue negotiations, as hope increased for an agreement that could lead to a temporary ceasefire in the near future.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/03/15/israel-rejects-hamass-unrealistic-counteroffer-on-hostages-but-talks-resume/
Support the USO

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #748 on: March 15, 2024, 04:23:20 pm »
So, Israel announces it will invade Rafa, and Hamas offers cease fire and hostage release.  Coincidence?  Maybe, but, it's confirmation Israel is on the right track.

Agressors (Hamas) only sue for peace when they are losing.  They use the false promise of peace, cease fire, or armistice to buy time to recruit and re-arm.

Reduce Rafa to ash.

Unconditional surrender of Hamas is the only acceptable, long-term outcome.  Anything short of Hamas' unconditional surrender is a guarantee of another future war in Gaza.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 04:25:01 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #749 on: March 15, 2024, 04:31:45 pm »
So, Israel announces it will invade Rafa, and Hamas offers cease fire and hostage release.  Coincidence?  Maybe, but, it's confirmation Israel is on the right track.

Agressors (Hamas) only sue for peace when they are losing. They use the false promise of peace, cease fire, or armistice to buy time to recruit and re-arm.

Reduce Rafa to ash.

Unconditional surrender of Hamas is the only acceptable, long-term outcome.  Anything short of Hamas' unconditional surrender is a guarantee of another future war in Gaza.
At the very least, they 'negotiate' to buy time to set up for the next offensive.

Other lengthy negotiation periods for ceasefires or armistices included the Korean War, and Vietnam. Both were to buy time...

C S Lewis