Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 92229 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #600 on: February 12, 2024, 03:43:41 pm »
 ////00000////

... but ... but ... there's no Hamas in Rafa.  Rafa is a city of innoent Gazans that's as pure and innocent as the newly fallen snow.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #601 on: February 12, 2024, 03:48:05 pm »
I thought I heard on TND this morning that there was a Hamas Communication Center under a U.N. facilty at Rafah. 

Blow 'em out of the sky like quail Bibi. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #602 on: February 12, 2024, 05:36:29 pm »
Richard Goldberg
@rich_goldberg
·
15m
Biden called Netanyahu today to tell him not to go into Rafah to avoid a collapse of hostage negotiations.

Israel just rescued two hostages in Rafah.

This is the moment for Biden and his team - and every mainstream media outlet carrying their water - to take a big step back.

I wonder whether this is something LIEden feared would happen. That not only would Netanyahu "disobey" LIEden, but that there would be some result that proved Israel was right to "disobey" LIEden.

LIEden should have known in early 2021 that Israel would notice that he was filling his malAdministration with Israel-Haters and be prepared to respond accordingly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #603 on: February 12, 2024, 05:40:39 pm »
I thought I heard on TND this morning that there was a Hamas Communication Center under a U.N. facilty at Rafah. 

Blow 'em out of the sky like quail Bibi.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/02/israeli-uncovers-hamas-server-farm-and-tunnel-complex-beneath-unrwas-gaza-hq/

No one who has even slightly followed UNRWA's antics in the past 4 or 5 decades should be surprised.

Has any nation dared to ask where Hamas got all that concrete and wood support beams for their hundreds of miles of tunnels?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #604 on: February 12, 2024, 09:10:13 pm »
I have to agree. Why don't all of these "From the river to the Sea" people go to Gaza?

Why not one of them? Why not any of them?
I mean that earnestly. Why don't some of them go there? Why not one of them go there?

If you really believe all that stuff you are saying, then you would join us!
Come! Come to gaza. We love you ... and together we will finally defeat the evil monster from Transylvania!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:13:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #606 on: February 12, 2024, 10:05:02 pm »
"we could then take the time to build something more enduring"

Yes, they could take the time to fortify their missile silos. When an Arab says, 'build something more enduring', they mean exactly what they say.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #607 on: February 12, 2024, 10:12:37 pm »
I have to agree. Why don't all of these "From the river to the Sea" people go to Gaza?

Why not one of them? Why not any of them?
I mean that earnestly. Why don't some of them go there? Why not one of them go there?

If you really believe all that stuff you are saying, then you would join us!
Come! Come to gaza. We love you ... and together we will finally defeat the evil monster from Transylvania!

Some Americans do go over there, FA and FO.  Remember Rachel "Pancake" Corrie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

« Reply #608 on: February 12, 2024, 10:19:40 pm »
I wonder whether this is something LIEden feared would happen. That not only would Netanyahu "disobey" LIEden, but that there would be some result that proved Israel was right to "disobey" LIEden.

LIEden should have known in early 2021 that Israel would notice that he was filling his malAdministration with Israel-Haters and be prepared to respond accordingly.

If he didn't know then, he does now (or not?). Biden has to have a little hurt that he gave wrong advise. Or should.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #609 on: February 13, 2024, 01:01:41 am »
Saudi Arabia, Egypt Threaten Israel With Punitive Measures as IDF Clamps Down on Hamas Terrorist Leadership Hiding in Rafah

Legal Insurrection by Vijeta Uniyal Monday, February 12, 2024

Cairo threatens to suspend the 1979 Egypt–Israel peace treaty signed in Camp David.

As the Israeli armed forces gear up to capture the last major terrorist stronghold of Rafah in southern Gaza with the aim of annihilating Hamas’ Gaza-based leadership and liberating the hostages, the Biden administration, European governments, and Arab regimes are exerting enormous pressure on Israel to halt the military operation.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt, the two most powerful Arab states, are threatening to unleash punitive measures against Jerusalem as the Israeli military is posed to capture Rafah, the southernmost part of Gaza, along the Egyptian border, thereby cutting off Hamas’ sole escape and weapons supply route.

“Saudi Arabia’s foreign ministry warned Saturday of “very serious repercussions of storming and targeting” the city of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip,” CNN reported Sunday.

Cairo is threatening to suspend the Egypt–Israel peace treaty signed in 1979. “Egypt is threatening to suspend its peace treaty with Israel if Israeli troops are sent into the densely populated Gaza border town of Rafah,” CNBC reported Sunday, citing Egyptian and Western officials.

“The threat to suspend the Camp David Accords, a cornerstone of regional stability for nearly a half-century, came after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said sending troops into Rafah was necessary to win the four-month war against the Palestinian militant group Hamas.” the broadcaster added.

The Biden administration joined the chorus of the United Nations, the European Union, and European nations, telling Israel to halt the military operation as Hamas’ Gaza-based leadership faces total annihilation if it fails to surrender and release the renaming Israeli hostages languishing in captivity for more than five months since the October 7 terror attacks.

“Biden and officials with the United Nations have warned that an Israeli military ground offensive in Rafah,” the Guardian newspaper noted Saturday. “Biden’s national security adviser John Kirby has said the US would not be in favor of any assault on Rafah without due consideration of civilians.”

Germany’s state-run DW TV on Sunday reported the European pressure mounting on Israel:

“The people in Gaza cannot disappear into thin air,” German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock wrote on X, formerly Twitter, urging a ceasefire and adding that an Israeli offensive on Rafah would be a “humanitarian catastrophe in the making.”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/02/saudi-arabia-egypt-threaten-israel-with-punitive-measures-as-idf-clamps-down-on-hamas-terrorist-leadership-hiding-in-rafah/

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #610 on: February 13, 2024, 01:21:59 am »

Cairo threatens to suspend the 1979 Egypt–Israel peace treaty signed in Camp David.

F**cking Hell YES!! Jimmy Carter was a FOOL who set the world on fire with Islam!
Take back Gaza, take back Sanai and piss on Jimmuah Carter's grave!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #611 on: February 13, 2024, 01:25:28 am »
As the Israeli armed forces gear up to capture the last major terrorist stronghold of Rafah in southern Gaza with the aim of annihilating Hamas’ Gaza-based leadership and liberating the hostages, the Biden administration, European governments, and Arab regimes are exerting enormous pressure on Israel to halt the military operation.

Nice going there, Joe.  You are about to trash Jimmy Carter's only accomplishment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #612 on: February 13, 2024, 01:26:44 am »
How Israel has achieved a 50 to 1 kill ratio on Hamas

Tablet by Edward N. Luttwak 2/8/2024

Why Israel Is Winning in Gaza

The tactical victory that Hamas achieved on October 7, with all its scenes of unimaginable horror, has become a leading driver of its strategic defeat

Anyone who has ever been in combat knows that the enemy is almost always invisible, because to remain alive one must remain behind good cover: The one and only time I saw live enemies walking toward me, I was so astonished that I hesitated before opening fire (ill-trained, they were walking into a blinding sun).

It is the same in urban combat, but much worse because the invisible enemy can be a sniper behind a window—and any one of the countless apartment houses in Gaza has dozens of windows—or he can wait with an RPG at ground level to pop out and launch his rocket, whose short range makes it of little use in open country but is amply sufficient across the width of a street. Mortars, which launch their bombs parabolically in an inverted U, are exceptionally valuable in urban combat because they can attack forces moving up one street from three streets away, beyond the reach of immediate counterfire.

Finally, there are mega-mines: not the standard land mines with five to 10 kilos of explosives placed on the ground or just under, but wired demolition charges with 10 times as much explosive covered over with asphalt, to be exploded when a tank, troop carrier, or truckload of soldiers is above them.

That is why, from the start of Israel’s counteroffensive into Gaza, almost all the media military experts, including colonels and generals festooned with campaign ribbons (though few if any had ever seen actual combat) immediately warned that Israel’s invasion of Gaza could not possibly defeat Hamas, but would certainly result in a horrifying number of Israeli casualties, before resulting in a bloody and strategically pointless stalemate.

And that was before it was realized that there were hundreds of miles of tunnels beneath Gaza, from which fighters could emerge from invisibility to attack advancing soldiers from the rear, or to set up instant ambushes in apparently cleared terrain, and through which encircled fighters under attack could safely escape. In the special case of Gaza, moreover, the crowded urban battlefield offers endless opportunities for the easiest of tactics, because contrary to accusations that only expensively educated U.S. college students could possibly believe, Israeli soldiers do not deliberately kill innocent civilians going about their business. Therefore Hamas fighters can be perfect civilians walking alongside women and children right up until the moment they duck into the right doorway to take up prepared weapons and come out shooting

Yet as of now, after 124 days of fighting in both Gaza and in the north against Hezbollah, a total of 562 Israeli soldiers have died—a total that includes 373 soldiers and local security officers, who died on Oct. 7 itself, when any and all immediately available soldiers—only some of them as organized units—rushed in to fight Hamas infiltrators wherever they could find them. Even a single death is immensely tragic for an entire family, and quite a few are entrepreneurs with employees who depend on them, so that every single death gravely affects many in many ways.

That must be said and emphasized before adding that the actual number of Israeli soldiers killed in the counteroffensive until now is not in the thousands suggested by the beribboned skeptics who were gleefully echoed by the malevolent, but under 300 as of this writing. In other words, only a very, very small number, given the magnitude of the forces involved on both sides, and the exceptional complexity of the battlefield. By way of comparison, 95 U.S. Marines and four British soldiers were killed in the six-week-long, 2004 battle of Fallujah, the famous Pumbedita of the Talmudists but a small town, fighting some 4,000 Sunni fighters. In Gaza, estimates are that Israel faced approximately 30,000 trained Hamas fighters at the start of the war.

Regardless of what happens from now on, the Gaza fighting to date has been an exceptional feat of arms. A conservative estimate—the lowest I have seen—is that approximately 10,000 Hamas fighters have been killed or terminally disabled, along with an equal number of wounded who may or may not fight again in the future.

The sensational 1 to 50, or near enough, kill ratio achieved by the IDF in fighting Hamas in Gaza is all the more exceptional for reasons that neither official Americans nor official Israelis care to mention, albeit for different reasons.

The first is tactical and technical. Without saying more, it is fair to conclude from news accounts that Israel’s very innovative methods to surveil, penetrate, and destroy Hamas tunnels have been markedly and unexpectedly successful.

But the constraints placed on Israel’s combat operations have been very severe, and a major impediment to its fight.

More: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/israel-winning-gaza

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #613 on: February 13, 2024, 01:35:45 am »
A SLEEPING GIANT (and now he is pissed off)

It was a mistake to elect the idiot fool Joe Bobama.
It was a mistake to attack Israeli most vulnerable.
Now, the entire Middle East is on a wake up call.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #614 on: February 13, 2024, 07:19:53 pm »
Some Americans do go over there, FA and FO.  Remember Rachel "Pancake" Corrie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie
Ok ... so 20 years ago some tattooed green hair lesbian went to the West Bank. So what?
I want all of the Hamas supporters ... to support Hamas. Hamas needs you now! You should come now!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #615 on: February 13, 2024, 07:48:48 pm »

F**cking Hell YES!! Jimmy Carter was a FOOL who set the world on fire with Islam!
They are just panicked that the peaceful Palestinians will start flooding into their countries, well I hope they do!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 07:56:43 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #616 on: February 13, 2024, 08:26:16 pm »
Ok ... so 20 years ago some tattooed green hair lesbian went to the West Bank. So what?
I want all of the Hamas supporters ... to support Hamas. Hamas needs you now! You should come now!

I agree with this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #617 on: February 13, 2024, 08:29:09 pm »

Yes, one would think that negating the deal should involve the return of the Sinai to Israel.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #618 on: February 13, 2024, 11:34:06 pm »
Yes, one would think that negating the deal should involve the return of the Sinai to Israel.

Great point.  Might as well return the Suez Canal, too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #619 on: February 14, 2024, 01:35:10 am »

Online libertybele

« Reply #620 on: February 14, 2024, 01:45:05 am »

Joe, you're just one truly amazing guy!  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #621 on: February 14, 2024, 11:14:01 pm »

Why did Carter live to be 100 years old. Because it was destine. It was the curse. They wanted him to shit in his own stupidity.

Yes! Sure! I will bring the Ayatollah back to Iran. He is just a stupid old religious guy.

Carter is alive on because  HISTORY want him to feel and to experience just how STUPID liberals and liberalism is.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #622 on: February 15, 2024, 02:59:14 am »
Carter is alive on because  HISTORY want him to feel and to experience just how STUPID liberals and liberalism is.

One would think that with all his medical issues, he would have moved to Cuba by now.  He spent decades trashing the American health care free market by saying that Cuba's health care system was better.  Yet not one visit to a Cuban clinic, doctor, or hospital.  Instead, he chooses a private Atlanta hospital instead.  Go figure.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #623 on: February 15, 2024, 07:02:43 am »

If he didn't know then, he does now (or not?). Biden has to have a little hurt that he gave wrong advise. Or should.
I'd wager the 'hurt' is on the guy who said that his favorite sound was the Muslim call to prayer.

And to think, just four democrats before that it was "Greensleeves".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #624 on: February 15, 2024, 08:17:44 pm »
Israel Rejects Reported Biden Plan for Palestinian State: ‘Not the Time’ for ‘Gifts’

Israel rejected a reported Biden administration plan for a Palestinian state as the outcome of the war that Hamas began with the October 7 terror attack, saying Thursday that now is “not the time” for “gifts” to the Palestinians for having launched the war.

President Joe Biden and U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken have pressed Israel, publicly and privately, to accept a Palestinian state. The Biden administration reportedly stalled a Saudi-Israeli peace plan, several weeks before the war, pressuring both sides to include a pathway to a Palestinian state. The White House has not changed its focus on a Palestinian state even in the wake of the October 7 terror attacks, which convinced many Israelis, left and right, that a Palestinian state next door would be a disaster.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that the U.S. and several Arab allies are working on a peace plan that would end the current conflict and include unilateral U.S. recognition of a Palestinian state — whether Israel agrees or not.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/02/15/israel-rejects-reported-biden-plan-for-palestinian-state-not-the-time-for-gifts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34