Author Topic: Number Of Illegal Migrants Caught On Terror Watchlist On Pace To Hit New Record  (Read 161 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Number Of Illegal Migrants Caught On Terror Watchlist On Pace To Hit New Record
Surge Of Migrants Overwhelms Border Crossings
(Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
December 22, 2023

The number of illegal migrants on the terror watchlist caught by Border Patrol in the first two months of the new fiscal year puts 2024 on pace to hit a new record, according to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data updated Friday.

Border Patrol has recorded a total of 31 illegal migrants whose names appeared on the terror watchlist so far in fiscal year 2024, 13 of which were caught in October, according to the data. Border Patrol recorded 172 encounters of migrants whose names appeared on the watchlist in fiscal year 2023, 98 in fiscal year 2022 and 16 in fiscal year 2021, according to federal data.

Federal authorities warned Border Patrol to keep watch for Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah terrorists possibly crossing the southern border illegally after the Oct. 7  terrorist attack on civilians in Israel, according to an internal memo exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/22/number-illegal-migrants-caught-terror-watchlist-pace-hit-new-record/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson