Author Topic: Reporter Tayler Hansen: “90% Passengers Flying Out of Laredo, Texas are Illegal Aliens” Border  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Reporter Tayler Hansen: “90% Passengers Flying Out of Laredo, Texas are Illegal Aliens” Border Patrol Not Testing Migrants for Dangerous Infectious Diseases

By Jim Hoft
Dec. 22, 2023 4:20 pm

Investigative Reporter Tayler Hansen was traveling out of the Laredo, Texas airport this morning.

Tayler noticed that 90% of the passengers flying out of Laredo are illegal aliens.

Tayler also discovered that the US Border Patrol are not testing the migrants for dangerous infectious diseases like Tuberculosis or COVID.

There are 10,000 illegal aliens entering the US each day – walking across the open border.

How is this not a national emergency?

https://www.alipac.us/f12/reporter-tayler-hansen-%9390%25-passengers-flying-out-laredo-texas-illegal-alien-415539/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson