Author Topic: DOJ blocked ex-Hunter prosecutor from discussing case with Congress  (Read 1293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ blocked former Hunter Biden prosecutor from discussing case with Congress
by Ashley Oliver, Justice Department Reporter
December 21, 2023 08:42 PM

A key prosecutor who worked for years on the Department of Justice’s case against Hunter Biden refused to answer nearly every question lawmakers asked her during recent congressional testimony after the DOJ instructed her not to speak about the case, according to a transcript reviewed by the Washington Examiner.

Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf, who appeared alongside her personal lawyers, told the House Judiciary Committee last week during a closed-door interview that she was “significantly constrained” by the DOJ in what she could discuss.

“My voluntary appearance here today is not without an overwhelming feeling of frustration and disappointment because as much as I would invite the opportunity to explain the decisions made and accurately describe the actions taken, I will not be permitted to answer most of the questions you have for me,” Wolf said at the start of the interview.

Wolf’s testimony came after two IRS whistleblowers who spent years working on the Hunter Biden investigation accused her of blocking investigative steps that they say were necessary to advance the case.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/doj-blocked-former-hunter-biden-prosecutor-discussing-case
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34