Author Topic: Atlanta police offer $200,000 reward for information leading to arrest of suspects behind 'Stop Cop  (Read 468 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 15, 2023
Atlanta police offer $200,000 reward for information leading to arrest of suspects behind 'Stop Cop City' arson attacks
Chief Darin Schierbaum said he hoped a financial incentive will entice people with knowledge of the attacks and their perpetrators to come forward.

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Dec 15, 2023

A number of law enforcement agencies in Atlanta and Georgia have come together to offer a reward of up to $200,000 for information leading to the arrest of suspects behind a number of arson attacks in and around the state capital allegedly carried out in protest over the construction of the Public Safety Training Center known as "Cop City."

The Atlanta Police Department is leading the charge, with Chief Darin Schierbaum hoping that a financial incentive will entice people with knowledge of the attacks and their perpetrators to come forward.

"We have contended with a very small group of individuals that have worked very hard to impact the quality of safety in Atlanta," Schierbaum said. "They have been using the tool of fire, and the crime of arson to make sure, for whatever motivation, that when a citizen or visitor to the city calls 911, that the individual that shows up doesn't get there quick enough, isn't prepared to do what they're supposed to do when they arrive, and they're not trusted when they arrive or leave."

https://thepostmillennial.com/atlanta-police-offer-200000-reward-for-information-leading-to-arrest-of-suspects-behind-stop-cop-city-arson-attacks
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
$100,000 here,$200,000 there,and pretty soon,you are talking REAL money!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!