Author Topic: Soros-backed DA slammed after homeless man released on violent offense charged with murder  (Read 337 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Soros-backed DA slammed after homeless man released on violent offense charged with murder
Hilario Adrian was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and booked into the Travis County Jail on $40,000 bond in April
By Bradford Betz Fox News
Published December 17, 2023 6:13pm EST

The Austin Police Association is pointing the finger at Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza after a homeless man – who was let back out on the street, despite violent assault charges – was arrested once again for allegedly stabbing another homeless man to death.

The case concerns Hilario Adrian, a 56-year-old homeless man who was arrested in April after he was involved in a violent altercation with another homeless man.

Austin, Texas
In an aerial view, the Sturgeon Supermoon rises over the downtown skyline on August 01, 2023, in Austin, Texas.  (Brandon Bell/Getty Images)

Court documents say Adrian attacked the other homeless man with a golf club, and threatened him with a hatchet. He was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and booked into the Travis County Jail on $40,000 bond.

But just four and half months later, the judge reduced Adrian’s bond to $1, and he was released back on the street.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/soros-backed-da-slammed-homeless-man-released-violent-offense-charged-murder
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson