Author Topic: ‘Top Secret’ Migrant Camp Caught Operating Out of Empty Aircraft Hanger in Texas  (Read 269 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Top Secret’ Migrant Camp Caught Operating Out of Empty Aircraft Hanger in Texas
© Provided by State Of The Union

President Joe Biden’s border policies have led to the creation of a secret migrant camp in San Antonio, which has been operating for over eight months without the knowledge of elected officials.

The camp, housing hundreds of migrants, is located in an airport hangar at taxpayer expense.

The facility’s conditions and modifications are unknown as public officials have not been allowed inside. 

The federal government reimburses the costs for this “top secret” shelter, which reportedly houses women and children.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/top-secret-migrant-camp-caught-operating-out-of-empty-aircraft-hanger-in-texas/ar-AA1lghgp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=304614fc623b4298ad2c790f54665bed&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The facility’s conditions and modifications are unknown as public officials have not been allowed inside. 

The federal government reimburses the costs for this “top secret” shelter, which reportedly houses women and children.

The feds aren't allowed in to a place that is financed by the government?  If the facility were run by Donald Trump, I'll bet they'd have no trouble getting in = like at Maralago.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson