Author Topic: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.  (Read 6514 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2023, 10:47:07 pm »
That is what trolls do. Don't feed the trolls...

Sunlight kills trolls.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2023, 10:53:36 pm »
Attempted?  She didn't need a clean up -- clarification yes -- backpedaling no.

It most certainly was an attempted cleanup. 

BTW, why didn't Ron correct --- in real time --- his wife's assertion that you don't have to be a resident of Iowa to participate in the caucus instead of sitting there like a child.  Isn't *he* the candidate?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2023, 10:58:15 pm »
Another idiotic nothing-burger from despicable Trump toadies.

yeah. It happens up here all the time... the plea for snowbirds to come home for the vote - They tend to be elder and financially secure (lest they would not be snowbirds), and therefore, hard core conservatives.

I think that statement was directed at their IA peeps down in FL specifically, albeit the whole gulf coast applies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2023, 10:59:46 pm »
The heat isn't on me @corbe or on @DCPatriot ---- No matter how hard you try to deflect it,  the heat is squarely on Casey and her sidekick --------

Heat?  Hardly.  The only thing getting anyone riled up is you needlessly posting lies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2023, 11:00:41 pm »
You have to love how communication works these days.  Casey Desantis is the only one who is an authority on what she meant to convey.  When she noticed that some people misinterpreted, she clarified her remark.  And that should have been the end of it.  But NO, she’s not allowed to explain herself.  The trumpkins are inside of her head.  They know.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2023, 11:00:57 pm »
Here is the whole interview in case anyone is interested:

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2023, 11:04:52 pm »
Dang he married well.  She's very attractive.

And a force of nature too. She must be a Southern girl.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2023, 11:09:17 pm »
Here is the whole interview in case anyone is interested:

Thanks for posting. Great interview.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2023, 11:15:35 pm »
And a force of nature too. She must be a Southern girl.

She is a Black girl born in Ohio.  wink777
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2023, 11:19:37 pm »
I think we're witnessing the birth of the DeDa Cult.   000hehehehe

Offline LMAO

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2023, 11:27:16 pm »

Projection

Minus the self reflection
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2023, 11:33:07 pm »
Gotta give props to Casey. At least she didn't say "text to vote".

Today, people can vote twice or even three or four times should they choose. In fact, you don't even have to be alive to vote
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2023, 11:37:18 pm »
Today, people can vote twice or even three or four times should they choose. In fact, you don't even have to be alive to vote

Unfortunately
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2023, 11:38:33 pm »
You have to love how communication works these days.  Casey Desantis is the only one who is an authority on what she meant to convey.  When she noticed that some people misinterpreted, she clarified her remark.  And that should have been the end of it.  But NO, she’s not allowed to explain herself.  The trumpkins are inside of her head.  They know.

And the endless Trumpsplaining for something stupid he said...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2023, 11:40:59 pm »

Dead people tend to vote Democrat.  :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2023, 11:46:33 pm »
She is a Black girl born in Ohio.  wink777

Alright... but prolly Southern Ohio...  :whistle:

Online corbe

« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2023, 12:27:01 am »

After all; One of Her is from America
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2023, 01:23:05 am »

Actually, I think we're about to witness the unraveling of DJT  and the meltdown of his supporters -- IA caucus is just around the corner.

Oh, you never answered my question as to how you think Trump is going to escape 90+ felonies or be able to actually continue to run. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2023, 04:48:45 am »
Heat?  Hardly.  The only thing getting anyone riled up is you needlessly posting lies.

Where's the "lie"?

Casey DeSantis:  " Come descend on the state of Iowa from wherever  ..... You do not have to be a resident of Iowa to be able to participate in the caucus."

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1733306629951537420

Iowa GOP
@IowaGOP

Remember: you must be a legal resident of Iowa and the precinct you live in and bring photo ID with you to participate in the #iacaucus!

Read more on our caucus site: https://iowagop.org/2024caucus

5:27 PM · Dec 8, 2023

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2023, 04:50:46 am »
Actually, I think we're about to witness the unraveling of DJT  and the meltdown of his supporters -- IA caucus is just around the corner.

Oh, you never answered my question as to how you think Trump is going to escape 90+ felonies or be able to actually continue to run.

:boring:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2023, 04:52:52 am »
Where's the "lie"?

@Right_in_Virginia

I'll freakin' repeat my earlier post since like usual, you didn't respond.....

"If you don't know the difference in the words  "paticipate" and "vote", I truly feel sorry for you. 

I live in 3 different states, and take part (participate)  in the poltical processses in all 3, but only vote in 1. Is that a problem for you? "
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 05:17:58 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2023, 04:54:13 am »

After all; One of Her is from America

And knows how to keep her clothes on in front of a camera.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2023, 05:28:53 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I'll freakin' repeat my earlier post since like usual, you didn't respond... ]"If you don't know the difference in the words  "paticipate" and "vote", I truly feel sorry for you.  Your distortive lying bullshit has gotten past old.

Where's the lie?  You must be a resident of Iowa,  and in your own district, to "participate" in the caucus.  Iowa doesn't permit busloads of outsders to interfere in their caucus. The interference the DeSantis campaign is promoting, with a nod from the candidate himself, is simply not allowed.  Period.

Iowa GOP
@IowaGOP

Remember: you must be a legal resident of Iowa and the precinct you live in and bring photo ID with you to participate in the #iacaucus!

Read more on our caucus site: https://iowagop.org/2024caucus

5:27 PM · Dec 8, 2023

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2023, 05:38:14 am »
Iowa doesn't permit busloads of outsders to interfere in their caucus.

WTF?  You are saying there are no outsiders particpating in the campaigning, or canvassing of Caucus voters up to the day of said caucus?   Shit, every candidate  literally brings armies from out of state trying to help make their cases. 

Just for S & G's call the larger cities' Chambers of Commerce to get data of resteraunt and hotel occupation in the days and weeks leading up to the caucus, and get back with us.

Again.....  There is pretty big difference in Webster around the words......   "Participate" and "Vote". Your silly Trump Love has fried your mind.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2023, 05:45:58 am »
I’m wondering if  Trump thought that this was encouraging voter fraud in 2016?

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/politics/2016/01/25/donald-trump-carl-paladino-bill-nojay-republican-primary-new-hampshire

Paladino's confidence in a Trump victory isn't keeping him from campaigning hard for the New York City mogul. Along with Western New York assemblymen Bill Nojay and David DiPietro, he is organizing bus trips from Rochester and Buffalo to campaign in New Hampshire on Feb. 4.

:rolling:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 02:44:09 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater