Author Topic: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.  (Read 6513 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2023, 08:02:42 pm »
Said that in the end, you vote for the Republican or you vote for the Democrat.

Not voting for the GOP candidate because you blindly hate the man...in a word, is TWISTED!

Especially when the other Party wants to kill you...wants you GONE!

Now, you know that I respect the hell out of you @GtHawk

So, I'm gonna give you one more chance to...SNAP THE HELL OUT OF IT!!    :tongue2:
Take your own advice and snap the hell out of it :thud: Despite your accusation I don't hate Trump, nor as another accuses am I jealous of his wealth...what I am is bone tired of his baloney, non politician bullshiite promises that if he delivered were short term and erased because he couldn't work with his congressional majority to have laws enacted. I'm bone tired of someone who doesn't know how our government works nor has he tried to learn. I'm bone tired of someone who apparently still believes he is and acts like a reality show star throwing out elementary school insults and lies. And I'm pissed, and this is where he lost me early on, that for someone who talks so damn tough he couldn't muster up the balls to veto insane democrat spending bills. And do I even have to bring up Fauci and his reign of destruction on Americans?

No you keep on with with the Orange Orifice and be happy not me, I bought the whole baloney twice before but not even a slice more for me. I'm done proving the saying about the definition of insanity.

Offline DB

« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2023, 08:38:53 pm »
How entirely droll @DCPatriot

It isn't that I hate the man. It's foremost his disastrous first term. It's the destruction of capital and liberty that he presided over and directed. it's. INSANE spending.

I know y'all get distracted by shiny shit, but try to get it right.
I am opposed to Tumpy because he was awful at the job. He destroyed the economy over COVID. He stood up Fauci and stood with him - The single most egregious loss of liberty in my lifetime, and maybe ever in this nation. He proved unequivocally to be no balm whatsoever.

And anyone who would vote for more of that has to be out of their right mind.

And in the broader sense, supporting big government mentality coming from the right is standing AGAINST libertarian and fiscal Conservatives - Directly in opposition to Conservatism - Which I will no longer do right off the cuff *dismissive wave*

To vote *for* the things you oppose and exactly *against* the things you want - Again, one must be out of their right mind to want more of that, not to mention to expect it of me.

You're the one that needs to snap out of it.

Especially when other far better choices are available. It's self inflicted damage...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2023, 10:16:42 pm »
 :thud: **nononono* It seems that every DeSantis thread turns out to somehow be a Trump vs. DeSantis thread. :shrug:

I'm looking forward to the IA caucus, perhaps then we'll get a much clearer picture of what's to come.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2023, 10:58:47 pm »
Especially when other far better choices are available. It's self inflicted damage...

pointing-up This
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2023, 11:08:44 pm »
:thud: **nononono* It seems that every DeSantis thread turns out to somehow be a Trump vs. DeSantis thread. :shrug:

I'm looking forward to the IA caucus, perhaps then we'll get a much clearer picture of what's to come.

If anyone besides Trump wins the Iowa caucus, you will hear him and his supporters claim they were robbed. They’re already setting up to claim voter fraud with this cockamamie idea that the DeSantis campaign is encouraging and promoting voter fraud in the Iowa caucus

He and his sycophants not only did this after the election of 2020 that they lost, but they did the same thing when Trump lost Colorado and Iowa during the 2016 primary

If Trump wins, the voters have spoken. If he loses, it’s fraud, the system is rigged, or insert any other ready-made excuse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2023, 11:22:27 pm »
If Trump wins, the voters have spoken. If he loses, it’s fraud, the system is rigged, or insert any other ready-made excuse

@LMAO

Just as every dem uses when they lose an election.  Like his 2 hero's hellary and abrams.

*Thanks for not taking my snippet of your POST above as a personable offence.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 11:24:22 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2023, 11:28:14 pm »
    @LMAO

Just as every dem uses when they lose an election.  Like his 2 hero's hellary and abrams.

*Thanks for not taking my snippet of your POST above as a personable offence.

I make an easy prediction

Whoever wins the 2024 presidential race, the losing side will claim some version of robbery

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2023, 11:59:38 pm »
I make an easy prediction

Whoever wins the 2024 presidential race, the losing side will claim some version of robbery

And so it goes... with white-hot printing presses continuing unabated and ignored.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2023, 12:00:17 am »
Or better said, justified.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #184 on: December 12, 2023, 12:19:22 am »
Or better said, justified.

It’s already justified by his supporters.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2023, 12:21:23 am »
It’s already justified by his supporters.

Right. On BOTH sides.

So who is defending sanity?
No one.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2023, 03:51:08 am »
Especially when the other Party wants to kill you...wants you GONE!

Things are bad, but that is wildly over the top.  Sure, some Democrats want us dead just as some Republican want them dead.  But most voters don't think that way, and the Dems would lack the ability to carry out such a plan ever if they won in 2024.

Online corbe

« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2023, 04:17:38 am »
   We are screwed, just admit it. 20% of the Trumpers won't vote for anybody but Trump so unless DeSantis can pick up 20% of the Independent vote we have no choice but to allow ourselves 4 more years of pain and suffering due to the Trumper's fascination with shiny squirrels.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2023, 01:28:24 pm »
Things are bad, but that is wildly over the top.  Sure, some Democrats want us dead just as some Republican want them dead.  But most voters don't think that way, and the Dems would lack the ability to carry out such a plan ever if they won in 2024.

Even if that were true, where is the evidence that Trump would come to their defense?

Ask those who rioted at the Capitol on Jan 6th on his behalf while he sat in the White House and watch it unfold on TV how that’s worked out for them wink777

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2023, 01:30:26 pm »
   We are screwed, just admit it. 20% of the Trumpers won't vote for anybody but Trump so unless DeSantis can pick up 20% of the Independent vote we have no choice but to allow ourselves 4 more years of pain and suffering due to the Trumper's fascination with shiny squirrels.

It is what it is. My life goes on no matter who is in the White House.

I can’t tell you with any certainty what a Ron DeSantis presidency would look like. But after the Trump experience, I’m willing to give someone else a shot

We can’t afford a continuation of the Obama/Trump/Biden presidency. That’s what I know for sure.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2023, 12:18:09 am »
It is what it is. My life goes on no matter who is in the White House.

I can’t tell you with any certainty what a Ron DeSantis presidency would look like. But after the Trump experience, I’m willing to give someone else a shot

We can’t afford a continuation of the Obama/Trump/Biden presidency. That’s what I know for sure.

That's right.