Author Topic: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.  (Read 6660 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2023, 08:20:17 pm »
Sorry, guys. I must return my attention to actual life.

The good news is:  it appears you're on track to continue entertaining yourselves --- Enjoy.   :beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2023, 08:24:09 pm »
Pulleeze...cut the hoseshit!

Near 50 posts on this topic and the only "Trump" supporter PRIOR to this one is @Right_in_Virginia

You're all getting stupid...tripping over your bleeps...because Mrs. DeSantis screwed up.

No, we're just sick and tired of lies being posted on this forum with zero accountability.  And we're also sick and tired of people pushing Democrat-style Big Government candidates.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2023, 08:24:28 pm »

The good news is:  it appears you're on track to continue entertaining yourselves --- Enjoy.   :beer:
Objection, your honor. Non-responsive.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2023, 08:28:46 pm »

Got a Free Palestine rally at Georgetown?  Let us know how it went.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2023, 08:28:48 pm »

I guess until the next false narrative you post

Serious question, isn’t your own personal integrity valuable to you? This has been an ongoing issue with you in the  last several months.

We’re all human and we make mistakes. But after getting caught so many times, I would think at the very least your own personal integrity would override support for Donald Trump

I admit that when I first saw this, and the claim she was encouraging voter fraud, I did slam her. but then when I further investigated and I saw that you posted it, and  it also came from Donald Trump’s camp, I retracted my criticism of her
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 08:30:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2023, 08:29:49 pm »
Objection, your honor. Non-responsive.

She's a classic "Hit and Run" poster, especially when called out for lies and distortions.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2023, 08:32:04 pm »
Maybe this will help a few get through Saturday night in the back mountains ------  :laugh:   :seeya:

Ron does not look at his wife once during the interview his face was straight to the camera with a weird expression on his face.— MAGA Man (@ManofSteel152) December 9, 2023

Isn't that weird? I feel like he's blinking "help me" in Morse code— Randy the Savage (@reannadilley) December 9, 2023

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2023, 08:39:21 pm »
Don't doubt me.   :smokin: 

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 08:41:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2023, 08:40:07 pm »
Gotta give props to Casey. At least she didn't say "text to vote".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2023, 08:42:21 pm »
Don't doubt me.   :smokin:

We're not doubting that you are a bald faced liar.  See ya.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2023, 08:45:13 pm »
   All this Thread tells me is that when the heat is on you @Right_in_Virginia You usually respond with 'I'm going to go out and have a Life', then @DCPatriot shows up. 
   You obviously ain't sleeping with him as some here have speculated.   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2023, 08:51:29 pm »
   All this Thread tells me is that when the heat is on you @Right_in_Virginia You usually respond with 'I'm going to go out and have a Life', then @DCPatriot shows up. 

LOL!  Obviously, we live in your heads RENT-FREE!

The Douche Bag Club... @corbe for President!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2023, 08:56:44 pm »
No, we're just sick and tired of lies being posted on this forum with zero accountability.  And we're also sick and tired of people pushing Democrat-style Big Government candidates.

"We"??

What do you mean "we", little fella

You've been backing losers here since you washed up on our front porch.    :tongue2:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2023, 09:03:48 pm »
Can Trump or his groupies even function without stupid namecalling?

https://twitter.com/Floridagirl0850/status/1733360817880375575
Trump is beyond pathetic. He's delusional if he thinks he's going to be re-elected as president.  He's lost once.  He has 90+ felonies against him, yet he thinks they're going to let him near the oval office?? No way.

I believe Haley is the GOPe chosen one.

We'll see, the IA caucus is just around the corner.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 09:17:54 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2023, 09:10:10 pm »
   Plus he's always been at +>50% disapproval ratings.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2023, 09:17:06 pm »
So you post things that you know are untrue, but you do it to get a reaction. We will keep that in mind going forward when it comes to your claims.

That is what trolls do. Don't feed the trolls...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2023, 09:37:42 pm »
That is what trolls do. Don't feed the trolls...

Kind of tough to call someone with almost 80K posts a troll. Delusional possibly paid lying operative OTOH?  Maybe

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2023, 10:22:28 pm »
Casey DeSantis:  " Come descend on the state of Iowa from wherever  ..... You do not have to be a resident of Iowa to be able to participate in the caucus."

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1733306629951537420

Iowa GOP
@IowaGOP

Remember: you must be a legal resident of Iowa and the precinct you live in and bring photo ID with you to participate in the #iacaucus!

Read more on our caucus site: https://iowagop.org/2024caucus

5:27 PM · Dec 8, 2023

Offline libertybele

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2023, 10:29:26 pm »
It can't get much clearer as to what she said  "....While voting in the Iowa caucus is limited to registered voters in Iowa, ....."

https://twitter.com/CaseyDeSantis/status/1733250171511664983
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 10:31:34 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2023, 10:30:36 pm »

The heat isn't on me @corbe or on @DCPatriot ---- No matter how hard you try to deflect it,  the heat is squarely on Casey and her sidekick --------

Casey DeSantis:  " Come descend on the state of Iowa from wherever  ..... You do not have to be a resident of Iowa to be able to participate in the caucus."

Iowa GOP
@IowaGOP

Remember: you must be a legal resident of Iowa and the precinct you live in and bring photo ID with you to participate in the #iacaucus!

Read more on our caucus site: https://iowagop.org/2024caucus

5:27 PM · Dec 8, 2023

Offline LMAO

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2023, 10:35:04 pm »
RIV hasn't heard of the phrase,
"when you find yourself in a hole...stop digging"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2023, 10:35:32 pm »
This is her attempted cleanup on aisle 3.  88devil.

Attempted?  She didn't need a clean up -- clarification yes -- backpedaling no. 88devil

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2023, 10:35:48 pm »

If you don't know the difference in the words  "paticipate" and "vote", I truly feel sorry for you.  Your distortive lying bullshit has gotten past old.

I live in 3 different states, and take part in the poltical processses in all 3, but only vote in 1. Is that a problem for you?   
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 10:36:37 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2023, 10:38:06 pm »
Attempted?  She didn't need a clean up -- clarification yes -- backpedaling no. 88devil

Another idiotic nothing-burger from despicable Trump toadies.