Author Topic: Trump’s VP: Ranking the candidates from most likely to least  (Read 4533 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Trump’s VP: Ranking the candidates from most likely to least
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2023, 02:15:16 am »
LOL!  The forum "NTs" are beside themselves because President Trump won't participate in the "Wild Card" game, when he's already won the Division Title!  (credit Brian Kilmeade)

....and when the leftists find a way to either incarcerate him or steal another election, trust me.... you won't be laughing. Not many will be, including NT's.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2023, 05:15:24 am »
....and when the leftists find a way to either incarcerate him or steal another election, trust me.... you won't be laughing. Not many will be, including NT's.

Right... but 'See, I told you so' will be the argument then, from both directions.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2023, 05:32:16 am »
I have long counterd that a Trump-Haley ticket for me is a worst case scenario.  I will actively fight that dastardly duo  to the best of my resources.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2023, 05:45:57 am »
I have long counterd that a Trump-Haley ticket for me is a worst case scenario.  I will actively fight that dastardly duo  to the best of my resources.

No way in a thousand years I'd vote for that team. And folks wonder why. *SMH*

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2023, 08:14:39 pm »