Author Topic: DeSantis asks Hannity to arrange debate with Trump  (Read 2654 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: DeSantis asks Hannity to arrange debate with Trump
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2023, 11:33:40 pm »
Megadittos. If the Republicans will_not defend the very root of Conservatism, who will? That's fine if that's where they are going, but don't expect anything the hell outta me.

I vote for Conservatism, not Republicans.

It’s part of our tribal nature not to hold politicians that we support accountable. It’s ingrained in us and all the preaching on a political forum won’t change that

Early in this thread, I asked the question what MAGAs reaction would be if Hillary conducted herself in the same way as Trump after she lost and I got the answer I was expecting

If Hillary had the Federal Reserve print trillions of dollars that led to inflation, saw more added to our already unsustainable federal debt in a short time than anyone else, put in place tariffs that crippled farmers to the point they needed a bail out, had billions of that COVID aid that they approved stolen or wasted, summoned her supporters to DC and sat and watched her supporters riot while people around her pleaded her to say or do something to stop it, and promised her supporters she would be their retribution, we would hold her accountable and rightfully so. Yet Trump somehow gets a pass. Why? Because his supporters have been convinced he’s the only hope for this country?

I love my kids. But I had no hesitation to hold them to account when they messed up. Why do too many people not hold politicians to the same standard?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 11:56:08 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2023, 11:50:01 pm »
It’s part of our tribal nature not to hold politicians that we support accountable. It’s ingrained in us and all the preaching on a political forum won’t change that

Somehow I have become immune to all that... I think it was Boosh's second term that forever and indelibly cured me. I hardly listen to what comes out of their mouths, but I pay close attention to what comes out of their hands. And with that advantage, I am far more likely to be critical, because these sonsabiches are robbing us blind!

Early in this thread, I asked the question what MAGAs reaction would be if Hillary conducted herself in the same way as Trump and I got the answer I was expecting

If Hillary had the Federal Reserve print trillions of dollars that led to inflation, saw more added to our already unsustainable federal debt in a short time than anyone else, put in place tariffs that crippled farmers to the point they needed a bail out, had billions of that COVID aid that they approved stolen or wasted, summoned her supporters to DC and sat and watched her supporters riot while people around her pleaded her to say or do something to stop it, and promised her supporters she would be their retribution, we would hold her accountable and rightfully so. Yet Trump somehow gets a pass. Why? Because his supporters have been convinced he’s the only hope for this country?

I love my kids. But I had no hesitation to hold them to account when they messed up

There is NO WAY anyone involved in the federal COVID debacle should be rewarded wit another term. period. I don't care if his farts smell like cherry coke. Nobody in charge over the deaths of so many Americans should get another shot.That reason alone. Not to mention the rest.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2023, 05:34:58 pm »
"You’re trailing Donald Trump by 59 points in the polls. The man ain’t even show up to debate you because he considers you that insignificant.”
. (Video)

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1733567697172963690

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2023, 08:28:26 pm »
Dilley Memer sez wut?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2023, 09:14:37 pm »
There is NO WAY anyone involved in the federal COVID debacle should be rewarded wit another term. period. I don't care if his farts smell like cherry coke. Nobody in charge over the deaths of so many Americans should get another shot.That reason alone. Not to mention the rest.

:amen: