Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #825 on: December 12, 2023, 09:04:29 pm »
Israel Now Faces at Least 5 Enemies on 5 Fronts

The State of Israel is fighting the Palestinian Hamas terror organization in Gaza, but that is just one front in an ongoing war against terror groups and their sponsors. In fact, Israel currently faces at least five enemies on five fronts.

1. Hamas – Gaza and the West Bank. Israel has invaded Gaza and is determined to destroy Hamas’s capabilities there. But Hamas also has terror cells in the West Bank, and they have carried out several attacks in the weeks since the war started.

2. Hezbollah – Lebanon. The Iranian-backed terror group Hezbollah has been launching sporadic attacks on Israel’s northern region since Hamas attacked Israel on October 7. Israel has kept its response restrained, but faces the prospect of a broader war.

3. Syria. Syria has been formally in a state of war with Israel for decades. Russia and Iran have turned Syria into a puppet after intervening for Bashar al-Assad in the Syrian civil war, and there have been attacks on Israel from across the Syrian border.

4. Houthis – Yemen. Iran backs the Houthi rebels — whom President Joe Biden delisted as a terror group in 2021 — and they have been firing missiles and launching drones against Israel, as well as seizing ships and threatening Red Sea shipping lanes.

5. Iran. Iran is the force behind all of the terror groups and client states attacking Israel; the rest of the Arab world had been moving toward peace with the Jewish state, under the Abraham Accords. Meanwhile, Iran continues to pursue nuclear weapons.

The list could be longer, since there are Iranian-backed militias in Iraq that are attacking U.S. forces as a proxy for Israeli targets.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/12/israel-now-faces-at-least-5-enemies-on-5-fronts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #827 on: December 12, 2023, 09:12:39 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
PM Netanyahu delivers a speech following reports that the U.S. and Israel disagree on what the day after the war will look like in #Gaza

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734679577690038782

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #828 on: December 12, 2023, 09:24:06 pm »

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734677220692558117

Realizing this is the homestretch of "THREAD 8", I'm sure more than one of us immediately suggested this very solution to render the tunnels useless.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #829 on: December 12, 2023, 09:36:43 pm »
Good.  A Great Flood worked for God, maybe another great flood will work for IDF.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #830 on: December 12, 2023, 10:08:16 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
7m
Looks like Hamas leaders have started the great escape from Mossad. According to unconfirmed reports earlier today, Qatar can no longer guarantee their safety.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #831 on: December 12, 2023, 10:14:40 pm »
Square profile picture
Israel War Room
@IsraelWarRoom
·
2h
#BREAKING: Initial reports suggests that top Hamas brass in Qatar have been told to leave for Algeria, as their security can no longer be guaranteed.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #834 on: December 12, 2023, 11:31:33 pm »
U.N. Holds Panel Accusing Israel – and U.S. – of Genocide for Fighting Hamas

The United Nations hosted a panel discussion on Tuesday in which panelists accused the state of Israel of genocide.

The panel, taking place on the sidelines of expected United Nations General Assembly discussions, was titled, “War on Gaza: the Responsibility to Prevent Genocide” and was organized by the “Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People.” It convened panelists arguing that statements against Hamas by Israeli government officials and operations in urban areas in Gaza fulfilled the legal requirements of the definition of genocide.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/12/u-n-holds-panel-accusing-israel-u-s-genocide-fighting-hamas/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #835 on: December 12, 2023, 11:35:35 pm »
Israeli Doctor: Hamas Committed Sexual Abuse, Psychological Torture; Drugged Kids

An Israeli doctor is adding to growing accounts of torture and abuse by Hamas terrorists against Israeli hostages, telling the media that she has found evidence of sexual abuse, psychological torture, and forced medication with powerful drugs.

The Times of Israel spoke to Dr. Renana Eitan, head psychiatrist at a prominent Tel Aviv hospital, on Tuesday:

“The physical, sexual, mental, psychological abuse of these hostages who came back is just terrible,” she added. “We have to rewrite the textbook.”

…

The hospital has been treating 14 former hostages held by Hamas, some of whom reported being drugged, including with what doctors believe were benzodiazepines, a class of depressants with a sedative effect that includes drugs like Valium.

…

“One of the girls was given ketamine for a few weeks,” she continued, referring to a powerful dissociative anesthetic known for giving the recipient a sense of detachment from their environment.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/12/israeli-doctor-hamas-committed-sexual-abuse-psychological-torture-drugged-kids/
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #836 on: December 12, 2023, 11:48:01 pm »
U.N. Holds Panel Accusing Israel – and U.S. – of Genocide for Fighting Hamas
Refer the U.N. to American colleges. Some of the top colleges in America just declared that 'genocide' is OK with them.
(as long as it is 'good' genocide and not 'bad' genocide)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #837 on: December 13, 2023, 12:15:21 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
Hundreds of additional Hamas Terrorists have Surrendered and been Captured by Israeli Forces over the last 24-48 Hours in the Gaza Strip; many of them will soon be Transported to Prisoner of War Camps and Prisons within Israel.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1734727411848151375

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #839 on: December 13, 2023, 02:44:45 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
Senior Hamas Officials in Qatar and Lebanon have reportedly begun to Disappear within the past week, with Qatari Sources claiming that they have left for “Unknown Destinations” and that since that they have been Unreachable by Cell Phone; Saleh al-Arouri, a Senior Leader of Hamas and Founder of the Al-Qassam Brigades has also not been heard from since he Suddenly Departed from his Residence in Beirut, Lebanon several days ago.

Hoping Mossad got 'em.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #840 on: December 13, 2023, 03:35:39 am »
Images of stripped, bound Gazans prompt concern; Israeli official: Won’t happen anymore
Times of Israel, Dec 10, 2023

Images of Palestinian men in Gaza being rounded up by troops and stripped to their underwear in recent days have sparked concerns about Israel’s arrest procedures in the enclave and questions over possible rights violations or humiliating treatment.

A number of pictures and videos that have leaked online in recent days show dozens of semi-naked Palestinian men being arrested. In some pictures, the detainees are being forced to sit or kneel on the ground in the open, sometimes blindfolded, while others show groups being marched with their hands in restraints or alleged fighters handing over weapons.

But the military has also indicated that many of those it detained were later released, and officials have indicated that soldiers may be operating under a guideline of arrest first and question later.

On Sunday evening, Tzachi Hanegbi, Israel’s national security adviser, said suspects need to be searched to ensure they are not carrying weapons or explosives, but that the pictures of them in their underwear “serve nobody” and that he expected the distribution by Israel of such photos would cease.

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari explained the arrest procedure in detail later Sunday, but also said the humiliating photos were not distributed by his office, and that troops would change the arrest procedure in cases where it was not being properly followed.

The Israeli military has confirmed arresting hundreds, claiming that Hamas members are surrendering in high numbers, as the terror group collapses under the army’s campaign to crush it.

Rep. Elise Slotkin, a Michigan Democrat with a long career in the CIA and Pentagon, said that she could not remember similar scenes coming out of Iraq, when the US faced a similar challenge there following its invasion in 2003.

“It’s part of this bigger conversation of how do you determine the difference between a civilian and a militant in an extremely crowded place,” she told CNN. “It’s one of the most difficult things to do, and therefore requires extreme care on the part of the military that’s launching these operations.”

More:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/images-of-stripped-and-bound-gazans-prompt-concern-over-idfs-arrest-tactics/?utm_campaign=most_popular&utm_source=website&utm_medium=article_end&utm_content=5

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #841 on: December 13, 2023, 03:38:14 am »
Robbie Garner
@RobbieGramer

NEW: Overwhelming majority of UN General Assembly votes in favor of new resolution calling for Gaza ceasefire

10 countries voted against it:
-United States
-Austria
-Czechia
-Guatemala
-Israel
-Liberia
-Micronesia
-Nauru
-Papua New Guinea
-Paraguay

4:37 PM · Dec 12, 2023

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #842 on: December 13, 2023, 12:05:28 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
'They're sending the wrong signals to the enemy,' Frmr. IDF intelligence officer Raphaël Jerusalmy discusses the American pressure on Israel

'There is one huge monster, one axis of evil building up... This terror machine has to be fought globally,' he adds

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734859581665182074

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #843 on: December 13, 2023, 12:08:38 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'There is enormous cooperation, despite diplomatic disputes, between the IDF, international aid agencies, Egypt, the U.S,'

Military, strategic affairs analyst @YaakovLappin
 talks about global humanitarian efforts in Gaza

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734874630681145352

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #844 on: December 13, 2023, 12:12:47 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
As American pressure increases, will Israel have enough time to achieve its military goals?

'We have to make sure nothing of Hamas remains there, that we disarm the area, and this will take a lot of time,' says Dr. Col. (Res.) Moshe Elad

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734844435601539294

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #845 on: December 13, 2023, 12:18:31 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
🔴IDF, Shin Bet operated in West Bank's Jenin in an activity that lasted over 30 hours

Security forces have searched over 400 buildings, detained hundreds of suspects, confiscated weapons and ammunition, and destroyed terrorist infrastructure

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734903580233023759

i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
IDF casualties spike up after Israel-Hamas ceasefire, paying a higher price for its gains on the battleground

'You need to ask yourself whether the price is worth it, if every target is justifying the heavy price of human life we pay,' says @HabithonistimEn Or Yissachar

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734904863631278169

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #846 on: December 13, 2023, 12:26:26 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
How is the international community impacting Israel's ability to defend itself?

'Israel has been condemned more frequently in the @Uncle Hambone  than all other countries in the world combined' @DrMichaelOren, Former Israeli Ambassador to the U.S., says

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734909899467821345

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #847 on: December 13, 2023, 01:16:35 pm »
This could all end now if Hamas surrendered and released its hostages.

It's not Israel's fault that Hamas thought it could mess with the bull and not get the horns.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #848 on: December 13, 2023, 01:27:14 pm »
Video game available to your kiddies proposes killing all the Jews in Jerusalem.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1734710908755062820
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #849 on: December 13, 2023, 02:38:18 pm »
Massive aid convoy drives through Gaza, hijacked by Hamas terrorists. One of the terrorists on top of a truck fires live ammunition at desperate civilians.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1734922926808310225
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org