Author Topic: Why the Left Hates Israel and America  (Read 222 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why the Left Hates Israel and America
« on: November 15, 2023, 05:39:19 pm »
Why the Left Hates Israel and America
The value that the Left so ferociously hates is the most basic ingredient of a free society.
November 15, 2023 by Star Parker 4 Comments

Newsletter

This week, my organization, Center for Urban Renewal and Education, held an event in Michigan’s 12th congressional district, the district of Rep. Rashida Tlaib.

Forty Christian pastors — white, Black, Hispanic — attended to speak out in support of Israel.

We brought these Christian spokespersons into the backyard of one of the most aggressive voices in the U.S. Congress speaking out against Israel and supporting the terrorism and aggression against the Jewish state.

But a crucial element in our message is that the policy turf being staked out in this debate has implications far beyond providing moral and material support to Israel.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/why-the-left-hates-israel-and-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Why the Left Hates Israel and America
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 05:47:45 pm »
... because the Left wants citizens to be mindless puppets for the totalitarian state.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.