Author Topic: The Biden Administration Just Cleared More Money for Iran  (Read 278 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Biden Administration Just Cleared More Money for Iran
« on: November 15, 2023, 06:09:27 pm »
The Biden Administration Just Cleared More Money for Iran

Rebecca Downs
November 15, 2023 11:45 AM

There's been some serious problems with how the Biden administration has handled its response to supporting Israel after the October 7 terrorist attack that Hamas perpetrated on our ally in the Middle East. It best, it's been a mixed bag. It just got worse when it was revealed that the administration extended a waiver sanction for Iran--which we know backs Hamas--so that they can receive around $10 billion from Iraq in exchange for electricity purchases.

According to a report from The New York Post, the waiver is for 120-days and was signed by Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday. And, while it "is identical to one issued in July," that waiver wasn't signed just slightly a month after Iran-backed Hamas went after Israel.

The article also cites a report from the Associated Press, from included comments from anonymous officials:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2023/11/15/biden-admin-just-cleared-more-money-for-iran-n2631228
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: The Biden Administration Just Cleared More Money for Iran
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 06:21:14 pm »
Just aid and assistance to the enemy, nothing to see here, move along.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 06:23:19 pm »
What's the % take for Biden-Kerry Inc?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 06:43:08 pm »
What's the % take for Biden-Kerry Inc?

The stakes for our nation and even the world to remain in tact are high than ever -- Biden-Kerry don't give a damn.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.