Author Topic: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary  (Read 22176 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Poll: DeSantis Plummets to Single Digits, Third Place in Texas GOP Primary
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2023, 03:07:43 am »
A Democrat.

@Hoodat

With Trump facing  96+ criminal charges in court and the rate the DNC is importing illegal aliens into the country and registering them to vote,you are probably right.

IF/WHEN that happens,it is probably time for an "American Revolution,Part-2".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2023, 03:43:22 am »
Can he control himself enough not to do it in public, I wonder? Of course, Biden would say, "Stand up, Greg! God love ya."

Top notch addition!.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2023, 03:44:16 am »
For quite some time I stated that TX will eventually turn blue due to the sheer change in demographics. Millions of ILLEGALS are going to have a definite impact on TX.  Unfortunately, if TX turns blue, so goes the rest of the nation.  Just my opinion.

We will be dead by then so don't fret my dear.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2023, 11:17:51 am »
@libertybele

Your understanding of who it is that approves funding?

I though Mexico was supposed to pay for it? wink777
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2023, 02:21:15 pm »
@Hoodat

With Trump facing  96+ criminal charges in court and the rate the DNC is importing illegal aliens into the country and registering them to vote,you are probably right.

IF/WHEN that happens,it is probably time for an "American Revolution,Part-2".

Even if Trump wins, we still end up with a Democrat in the White House.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2023, 02:22:08 pm »

How dare you use Trump's own words against him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2023, 02:26:22 pm »

And, over time, Mexico would indeed pay for it if hundreds of thousands were kept out and unable to remit vast sums to MEXICO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2023, 10:30:44 pm »

I question Abbott's motives here; he's endorsing Trump who didn't get the wall built.

Why do you keep repeating this mantra without mentioning the hundreds of miles of wall built or the obstacles from the Congressional Uniparty for its completion?  @libertybele

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2023, 10:47:22 pm »
Why do you keep repeating this mantra without mentioning the hundreds of miles of wall built or the obstacles from the Congressional Uniparty for its completion?  @libertybele

@Right_in_Virginia   @libertybele

She doesn't mention it because it doesn't "fit" her (libertybele) agenda.

Just like all the bozos here who are supporting some posing slacker just because he isn't rich and his name isn't Trump.

IF Trump can survive the 96+ feral charges against him and get elected,NOBODY,will be working harder to tear him down than the alleged "conservatives" that get wood at the mere thought of seeing "rude rich orange man" fail.

Reverse Snobbery is uglier than run  of the mill snobbery.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2023, 10:53:25 pm »

Congressional uni-party?  We've been through this before.  Trump had a full majority the first few years of his tenure; yet he waited until a few days before the new Congress was about to be sworn in before he decided to push for $$ to get the wall built.  Cruz several times prodded him to do so long before then.  IIRC Trump even bluffed and Chuckie and Nancy didn't blink -- so nothing was accomplished but stirring the pot and making it look like he was truly doing something. Why did he wait when he had two years to act??? That falls on Trump's lap.

Consequently later on down the road after the new Congress was sworn in and the DEMS had a majority, sure, he had a heck of a time.  Secondly, a very large portion of the wall that was built under Trump was reconstruction of the worn and dilapidated wall -- not additional NEW wall which you are trying to claim. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2023, 10:55:05 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia   @libertybele

She doesn't mention it because it doesn't "fit" her (libertybele) agenda.

Just like all the bozos here who are supporting some posing slacker just because he isn't rich and his name isn't Trump.

IF Trump can survive the 96+ feral charges against him and get elected,NOBODY,will be working harder to tear him down than the alleged "conservatives" that get wood at the mere thought of seeing "rude rich orange man" fail.

Reverse Snobbery is uglier than run  of the mill snobbery.

Enlighten yourself for a bit @sneakypete    See my response up thread.  pointing-up
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 10:55:58 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2023, 10:59:18 pm »
Have folks here  noticed that Trump’s failures and troubles are the fault of everyone else? happy77
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2023, 10:59:58 pm »
Enlighten yourself for a bit @sneakypete    See my response up thread.  pointing-up

@libertybele

You need to enlighten yourself because even you admit Trump built miles of walls on the border. Now you  are whining because he didn't get started soon enough to suit you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2023, 11:00:02 pm »

Biden seems to get it done.  He has no problem searching departmental budgets and diverting money to fund his causes.  You would think that with all that Covid money, Trump could have gotten the wall built.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2023, 11:02:56 pm »
ICYMI

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1726321672175931588

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1726446923899719764

@Right_in_Virginia

What is that combat patch most seem to be wearing on their right arm that looks like the head of a Long Horn? Is there a new (newer than a geezer like me) division named or nicknamed the Long  Horns?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2023, 11:09:41 pm »
@libertybele

You need to enlighten yourself because even you admit Trump built miles of walls on the border. Now you  are whining because he didn't get started soon enough to suit you.

Go back and read @sneakypete  -- most of the wall that Trump and his supporters try to take credit for is wall that was dilapidated (falling apart) that had previously been built years ago and not much new wall was actually added leaving tremendous gaps and holes and it never was and still isn't completed. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having the problems with ILLEGALS still pouring across.  That is a far cry from Trump's promise that he was going to build a great big beautiful wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #192 on: November 20, 2023, 11:10:46 pm »
   Trump is well known for crashing parties in which he should stay the h3ll away from, particularly Evangelical events in Iowa.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #193 on: November 20, 2023, 11:12:28 pm »
Go back and read @sneakypete  -- most of the wall that Trump and his supporters try to take credit for is wall that was dilapidated (falling apart) that had previously been built years ago and not much new wall was actually added leaving tremendous gaps and holes and it never was and still isn't completed. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having the problems with ILLEGALS still pouring across.  That is a far cry from Trump's promise that he was going to build a great big beautiful wall and have Mexico pay for it.

@libertybele

Desperation is NEVER pretty,especially not when you are whinging because Trump wasn't a dictator posing as a President who could and would do anything he wanted to do without considering the effect on others,or on the budget or other bills.

Offline corbe

« Reply #194 on: November 20, 2023, 11:16:02 pm »
   He paid dems all that covid and abortion money didn't he @sneakypete ?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #195 on: November 20, 2023, 11:16:15 pm »
Gregg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX

Today, I am proud to endorse Donald J. Trump for President.

Now more than ever, America needs a President who will secure the border and prioritize national security.

President Trump is the clear choice to get the job done

2:11 PM · Nov 19, 2023

Gregg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX

Texans – and Americans – deserve a President who will prioritize national security and secure our border.

We have a President who has done just that: Donald J. Trump.

Proud to endorse President Trump today.

6:01 PM · Nov 19, 2023

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #196 on: November 20, 2023, 11:18:42 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

What is that combat patch most seem to be wearing on their right arm that looks like the head of a Long Horn? Is there a new (newer than a geezer like me) division named or nicknamed the Long  Horns?

Good question @sneakypete   I'll post any information I find about it. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #197 on: November 20, 2023, 11:26:46 pm »
   Abbott checks all the boxes for a Trump Endorsement, mainly RINO.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #198 on: November 20, 2023, 11:29:53 pm »
   Trump is well known for crashing parties in which he should stay the h3ll away from, particularly Evangelical events in Iowa.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #199 on: November 20, 2023, 11:41:27 pm »
   He paid dems all that covid and abortion money didn't he @sneakypete ?

@corbe

"He",who,and  what "covid and abortion money"?