Author Topic: Professor who pushed for MEDICAL TYRANNY during COVID-19 pandemic now begs for FORGIVENESS  (Read 238 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Professor who pushed for MEDICAL TYRANNY during COVID-19 pandemic now begs for FORGIVENESS
10/31/2023 // Ramon Tomey // 1K Views

A professor who once espoused strict lockdown measures during the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has done an about-face and is now begging for forgiveness.
Scott Galloway, a professor at New York University's (NYU) Stern School of Business, made this confession during an Oct. 27 panel discussion on the HBO program "Real Time with Bill Maher." The professor admitted that he was "wrong" for advocating for prolonged lockdown policies.

"I was on the board of my kids' school during COVID-19. I wanted a harsher lockdown policy," Galloway told Maher. "In retrospect, I was wrong. The damage to kids [caused by] keeping them out of school longer was greater than the risks."

"But here's the bottom line – we were all operating with imperfect information, and we were doing our best. Let's learn from it; let's hold each other accountable. [But] let's bring a little bit of grace and forgiveness in the s**t show what was COVID-19."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-31-covid-lockdown-pushing-professor-now-begs-forgiveness.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.