Author Topic: Democrat accused by ADL CEO of threatening Jewish member of Congress: 'Egregious'  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat accused by ADL CEO of threatening Jewish member of Congress: 'Egregious'
'I’m saying he’s a coward and he’s a punk,' André Carson said of fellow Democrat Josh Gottheimer
By Jeffrey Clark Fox News
Published October 30, 2023 8:42am EDT

Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt accused Rep. André Carson, D-Ind., of attempting to "intimidate" a Jewish member of Congress in a post on X.

"It's inexcusable for any member of Congress to threaten a colleague, & especially egregious that @RepAndreCarson is threatening a Jewish member for speaking out at a moment when we're seeing a massive spike in antisemitism," Greenblatt wrote. "What's the point? Does he think it’s productive to intimidate @RepJoshG?"

"He's cowardly," Carson said of Rep. Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J. "I think he's not acting in his role as a member of Congress. I think he's shown himself to be very emotional. Like most cowardly people, when you confront them, they’re afraid. I’m unafraid of the guy. And if he wants to call us despicable, I’m saying he’s a coward and he’s a punk."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrat-accused-adl-ceo-threatening-jewish-member-congress-egregious
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34