Author Topic: 'Biden is very much alive': Kamala's odd answer to question about Joe  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris sidesteps question about president's future: 'Joe Biden is very much alive'
by Rachel Schilke, Breaking News Reporter
October 30, 2023 07:50 AM

Vice President Kamala Harris sidestepped questions about whether she was ready to hop into the executive role if President Joe Biden decided not to run for reelection in 2024, saying he is "very much alive."

"Well, first of all, I'm not gonna engage in that hypothetical because Joe Biden is very much alive and running for reelection. So there we are," Harris said in an interview that aired Sunday with 60 Minutes.

Biden's age has been a source of criticism for both Republicans and Democrats, particularly after the president announced he would seek reelection. At 80, he is the oldest U.S. president in history and would be 86 at the end of his second term in 2028.

Several critics have warned that if Biden were to decline to run for president again or become incapacitated while in office, Harris would be the likely Democratic nominee or even sitting U.S. president. This has drawn ire from Republicans who have knocked her for her performance at the southern border and their belief that she is incapable of being a leader. Some Democrats have also hesitated to call her the future of the Democratic Party but believe she is doing the job "effectively."

Harris said Sunday she doesn't have time for "parlor games" and is focused on the job.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/kamala-harris-answer-joe-biden-future-very-much-alive
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: 'Biden is very much alive': Kamala's odd answer to question about Joe
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 01:30:57 pm »
... if Biden were to decline to run for president again or become incapacitated while in office  ...
That ship sailed long before he was inaugurated.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 01:33:43 pm »
"Is the head dead yet?"
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a running bet...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 01:43:47 pm »
She really is an absolute moron.
REPORTER: Why are you and Biden so unpopular?

KAMALA HARRIS: "The challenge that we have as an administration is we gotta let people know who brung it to 'em! ... It is not that the work we are doing is not very, very popular with a lot of people."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1718779374281908597
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 02:38:58 pm »
 ////00000////

I respectfully disagree.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.