Author Topic: DeSantis says US should not accept Gaza refugees: 'They're all antisemitic'  (Read 8087 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: DeSantis says US should not accept Gaza refugees: 'They're all antisemitic'
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2023, 05:12:38 pm »
It’s not only the Jews they threaten

It’s anybody who doesn’t follow strict Islamic doctrine

@LMAO

True,and too many people seem to be forgetting this.

What is the most mind boggling thing  I’ve seen is homosexuals and feminists defend and embrace Islam. I can only chalk it up to a Death wish

I have no  idea what diseases are wandering around in their minds,other than the POSSIBILITY that they hate themselves to the point they are walking "death-wishes",don't have the stones to kill themselves,and want someone else to do it for them.

I do know that NO ONE in  government should take them seriously,and if any  elected officials do,they need to be removed from office due to insanity.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2023, 05:12:49 pm »
Please stop the personal insults...calling another member a liar is a personal insult...knock it off.

I'm about ready to lock this thread as it is....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2023, 05:14:11 pm »
Islam operates the same today as Christianity did in the Middle Ages.

Except the difference is the weaponry that Christians had wasn’t as lethal and advanced as what Islamic terrorist have

That’s why they should not be allowed to enter the West en masse. At least not until there is a serious evolution in the mindset of Muslims
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2023, 05:20:49 pm »
I'm about ready to lock this thread as it is....

Which is @DCPatriot 's intent.  Better to get it locked down than to suffer admitting something to be untrue.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2023, 05:22:55 pm »
???  You can say she's sorely mistaken...blind to the truth, etc..

But calling her a "LIAR", imo, is a bridge too far. 

That's all...   :shrug:

I prefer “being so invested in a narrative that it’s difficult to change one’s mind even when exposed to new information” wink777

If you read my posts from earlier, I mentioned some left-wing relatives who insisted that Donald Trump called the Charlottesville neo-Nazis “very fine people.”  Even when I showed them the whole transcript, they still insisted it was true

Those are the things that get frustrating but there’s nothing you can do about that. That’s why sometimes you have to stop and reel it back a little and just tell yourself you can only present facts and information to somebody but you can’t make them believe or accept it

Have I been wrong on something in the past?  You bet. And it is hard to admit it. But if the individual that’s corrected me is able to back up their case, I’ll acknowledge my error, if at least privately
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 05:38:10 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2023, 05:23:48 pm »

I never really thought about it that way, but there is a lot of truth in that.  In Middle Age Christianity, the Church was the decider of what the Bible said, just as the imams and ayatollahs today.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2023, 05:34:39 pm »
Which is @DCPatriot 's intent.  Better to get it locked down than to suffer admitting something to be untrue.

@Hoodat

That's simply not true.  You're sadly mistaken.  You're blind to the truth.   happy77 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2023, 05:36:57 pm »
@Hoodat

That's simply not true.  You're sadly mistaken.  You're blind to the truth.

Speaking of 'truth', can you identify one of these "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign" for us?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2023, 05:38:25 pm »
I prefer “being so invested in a narrative that it’s difficult to change one’s mind even when exposed to new information” wink777

If you read my posts from earlier, I mentioned some left-wing relatives who insisted that Donald Trump called the Charlottesville neo-Nazis “very fine people.”  Even when I showed them the whole transcript, they still insisted it was true

Those are the things that get frustrating but there’s nothing you can do about them. You can only present facts and information to somebody but you can’t make them believe or accept it

Have I been wrong on something in the past?  You bet. And it is hard to admit it. But if the individual that’s corrected me is able to back up their case, I’ll acknowledge my error, if at least privately

Excellent!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2023, 05:39:08 pm »
@libertybele

The "TRUTH" as *I* see it is that the "true believers" on both sides see THEIR idols as saints,and the opponents of their "Saintly Masters" as infallible "perfect" human beings,never mind Presidential candidates.

The TRUTH is that NO candidate from ANY political party is "Saintly".

I STILL support Trump even though he is far from perfect because he is STILL closer to perfect than any other candidate.

This reason is two-fold.

1: He won't be running for re-election before he is even sworn  in  because  he can  ONLY hold the office of President for ONE 4 year term.

2:His massive ego. He cares more about he gets written about in the history books (The President that Saved America) than he does anything else in the world,and this means he can't be bribed.

Go ahead and call me wrong if you want. I honestly don't give a damn  what any of you think,so I don't need to  read your BS pronouncements.

I guess then we are at a mutual crossroad; I don't need to read your BS either... :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2023, 05:40:42 pm »
Speaking of 'truth', can you identify one of these "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign" for us?

I wasn't a party to your back and forth, @Hoodat

Only jumped in when I happened to walk past the alley where I saw you and @Kamaji 'assaulting' her.  @Right_in_Virginia

:seeya:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2023, 05:42:33 pm »
I guess then we are at a mutual crossroad; I don't need to read your BS either... :beer:

AHHHH...family!    :beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2023, 05:45:47 pm »
I wasn't a party to your back and forth, @Hoodat

Only jumped in when I happened to walk past the alley where I saw you and @Kamaji 'assaulting' her.  @Right_in_Virginia

Here again is your post where you saluted RiV's statement about "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign".  That's why I asked.  At this point, should I assume that you are unable to confirm the veracity of said statement, and that you salute was mindlessly given without any forethought?

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,515141.msg2923231.html#msg2923231
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 05:46:36 pm by Hoodat »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2023, 05:54:56 pm »
@Hoodat

Look...there's a difference between believing something to be true and deliberately lying.

You and your butt buddy @Kamaji use it freely (LIAR) because you know it's inflammatory.

And @mystery-ak  and @Cyber Liberty  let you.   :smokin:

When I use it, it's because it's true.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2023, 06:07:12 pm »
And here my friends is why the republicans can't elect a speaker.  Just look at this thread, repubs attacking repubs.  We are so good at this, rather than attacking our true enemies.  Just saying....

EXACTLY
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2023, 06:13:52 pm »
And here my friends is why the republicans can't elect a speaker.  Just look at this thread, repubs attacking repubs.  We are so good at this, rather than attacking our true enemies.  Just saying....

To a degree ... DEMS all lie in unison whereas there are some REPS that still have a shred of integrity left.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2023, 06:15:41 pm »

The Republican Party is currently  at a crossroad

It’s probably a fight that needs to happen

I have said that my journey into the Republican Party were because of guys like Ronald Reagan, Calvin, Coolidge, Barry Goldwater.

Lately, I’ve been a man without a country. Is Ron DeSantis the one to lead conservatives lost out in the wilderness back to the GOP? I can’t say what he would do for sure as president but his congressional record, and his record as Governor, at least gives me some hopeful signs.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 06:17:14 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2023, 06:16:34 pm »
The Republican Party is currently out at a crossroad

I have said that my journey into the Republican Party were because of guys like Ronald Reagan, Calvin, Coolidge, Barry Goldwater.

Lately, I’ve been a man without a country

:thumbsup:

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2023, 06:19:40 pm »

No, no no.  I'd never, ever equate Christianity with Moslem MO.  Never.  To do so is just like all the liberals who hate Christianity (mostly because it is the basis of the US they hate) telling those tall tales and equivocating on their gaping differences.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2023, 06:20:49 pm »

Lately, I’ve been a man without a country. Is Ron DeSantis the one to lead conservatives lost out in the wilderness back to the GOP? I can’t say what he would do for sure as president but his congressional record, and his record as Governor, at least gives me some hopeful signs.

Bingo.

I hope Ron is the RON that took away the chaos of Carter.  Ours is Biden.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2023, 06:22:29 pm »
No, no no.  I'd never, ever equate Christianity with Moslem MO.  Never.  To do so is just like all the liberals who hate Christianity (mostly because it is the basis of the US they hate) telling those tall tales and equivocating on their gaping differences.

I’m not speaking of modern Christianity

I was referring to Christianity in Middle Ages Europe

I wasn’t trying to make a moral equivalence argument. Christianity has evolved over the centuries. Islam has not.

Christians don’t burn people at the stake anymore for blasphemy. You can’t mock Mohammad in Iran or the Palestinian territory.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 06:27:42 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2023, 06:24:34 pm »

I have a Constitution that I firmly believe in and to uphold in order to retain our Republic. I just don't have a party that adheres to our Constitution or holds our Republic dear.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2023, 06:25:22 pm »
I have a Constitution that I firmly believe in and to uphold in order to retain our Republic. I just don't have a party that adheres to our Constitution or holds our Republic dear.

Word.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2023, 06:51:20 pm »

@the OlLine Rebel

"Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it!"

George Santayana
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2023, 07:48:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia have that kind of power?

Is THAT why you're afraid of her @Hoodat

LOL!  You're ridiculous.  What kind of a goober is going to change their vote because RIV pissed them off?

Me,  ---- their favorite hobby this side of paradise ---- pisses them off @DCPatriot ??   Odd little group.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 03:18:22 am by Right_in_Virginia »