Author Topic: DeSantis says US should not accept Gaza refugees: 'They're all antisemitic'  (Read 8095 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: DeSantis says US should not accept Gaza refugees: 'They're all antisemitic'
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2023, 02:44:41 pm »
Liars just gotta lie, it's in their genes.  Too bad.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2023, 02:48:29 pm »
DeSantis' state has a decent-sized Jewish constituency.  He doesn't want to $h!t in his own nest by embracing Gaza refugees.

Frankly, the Gazans have brought this upon themselves.  They need to organize vigilante posses to run Hamas out of Gaza permanently.  Hamas and Iran have done Gaza no favors.

It’s not only the Jews they threaten

It’s anybody who doesn’t follow strict Islamic doctrine

What is the most mind boggling thing  I’ve seen is homosexuals and feminists defend and embrace Islam. I can only chalk it up to a Death wish
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2023, 02:51:23 pm »

What is the most mind boggling thing  I’ve seen is homosexuals and feminists defend and embrace Islam. I can only chalk it up to a Death wish

I chalk it up to sheer ignorance.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2023, 02:51:39 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2023, 03:06:57 pm »

I think they see Muslims as victims of an oppressor so they feel a common bond with them. To their detriment, of course.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2023, 03:11:59 pm »
Calling someone a liar for exposing the exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign

What exaggerations and falsehoods?  Oh, that's right, there aren't any.  Just another lie from @Right_in_Virginia to cover up the last lie she told.

Here is what DeSantis said.  He was adamant in saying that America cannot accept people from Gaza into this country as refugees.  He argued that neighboring Arab states should take them in instead.  And he said that while Palestinians may not be Hamas supporters, they are still decidedly anti-Jewish.  So show me the falsehood or exaggeration in that.

The only falsehood here is @Right_in_Virginia ignoring these words and substituting some bullshit about travel bans in its place, and then lying about DeSantis copying Trump.  Lies upon lies upon lies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2023, 03:18:55 pm »
The human ego. It is crippling at times. I was hoping for a little self reflection on your part but it appears that that’s not gonna be the case

But hey, if you have truly convinced yourself that this is what you’ve done in this thread, despite facts, links, records, etc. to the contrary, all I can say is you go girl

Well stated.  It is one thing to post something not knowing whether or not it is true.  But once a claim has been shown to be untrue, a person of integrity will acknowledge it and back away from the original claim.

To someone who does not value integrity, it won't matter whether the claim has been proven true or not.  Such a person will continue to embrace the lie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2023, 03:26:13 pm »

It's a mediocre public school education paired with hubris, leading to a false consensus effect.  White liberals think palestinians share their values ... because why wouldn't they?  Liberals are awesome. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2023, 03:59:59 pm »
The late Rush Limbaugh used to say that liberalism needs victims in order to survive. Liberals like the pat themselves on the back as champions of the oppressed.

But all Israel does is retaliate against unprovoked rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip by HAMAS

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2023, 04:25:57 pm »
Years ago, I had a lefty try to make the dubious claim that the Palestinians were not anti-semetic, but just anti-Zionism

No. The basis for their anti-Zionism is their anti-semitism

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2023, 04:41:24 pm »
Calling someone a liar for exposing the exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign is palpable evidence of the panic and desperation among his supporters. 

Thank you ------ it's a great way to start the day.  :beer:

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2023, 04:41:51 pm »
Years ago, I had a lefty try to make the dubious claim that the Palestinians were not anti-semetic, but just anti-Zionism

Palestinian children are taught this from a very early age.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2023, 04:43:00 pm »

Which is similar to the racist nonsense I've heard in this country before to the effect that blacks cannot be racist because they aren't a majority in this country and therefore have no power.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2023, 04:43:28 pm »
Liars just gotta lie, it's in their genes.  Too bad.

And ciphers gotta cipher, right?   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2023, 04:44:19 pm »
:beer:

@DCPatriot

Can you identify one of these "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign" for us?  Or is this simply another instance of you blindly saluting one of RiV's posts without taking a moment to consider what is actually being said?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2023, 04:48:59 pm »
@DCPatriot

Can you identify one of these "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign" for us?  Or is this simply another instance of you blindly saluting one of RiV's posts without taking a moment to consider what is actually being said?

@Hoodat

Look...there's a difference between believing something to be true and deliberately lying.

You and your butt buddy @Kamaji use it freely (LIAR) because you know it's inflammatory.

And @mystery-ak  and @Cyber Liberty  let you.   :smokin:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2023, 04:49:48 pm »
Let's review, shall we @Right_in_Virginia .  This thread is about Gaza refugees.  The title of the thread gives it away - "DeSantis says US should not accept Gaza refugees".  On the first page of this thread, several posters commented on this.  Pretty much everyone was in agreement that any refugees should remain in Gaza and should not be brought to the US for resettlement.  Yet you chime in at post 14 offering this Trump campaign propaganda "President Donald Trump will immediately reimpose the Trump Travel Ban. "We don't want our people killed."", suggesting that DeSantis was copying Trump.  By making that argument, you replaced what DeSantis actually said with a false account in order to make the comparison with Trump's travel ban.

In post 26, you said this:  "I simply pointed out there is nothing unique or special about Ron DeSantis.  Every idea he presents as his own is lifted from Trump's proven successes."  Again, you are pushing a falsehood about what DeSantis said.  DeSantis was talking about Gaza refugees, not a travel ban.  In other words, his idea was original compared to Trump since Trump was again offering a travel ban that has nothing to do with Gaza refugees.  To put it bluntly, you lied.  You bore false witness against Ron DeSantis, and then used that false account to prop up Trump by denigrating DeSantis, even though Trump's comment had absolutely zero to do with DeSantis' statement.

Around post 70, you begin posting more Trump campaign propaganda about the just announced travel ban, still completely oblivious to the fact that this thread is about something entirely different, and still carrying on with this false account of what DeSantis said.  After being reminded of this, you said this in post 74:  "I am on topic @libertybele ---- I'm giving you a preview of Ronny's next policy initiatives he'll be claiming are his own."  Again pushing the same false narrative - bearing false witness against Ron DeSantis with the expressed intent of deceiving others.

Which brings us to post 81 where you actually posted a picture of Ron DeSantis saying something he did not say.

This picture is a double lie.  First, it falsely attributes a statement to DeSantis which he never uttered.  And it attributes a travel ban statement to Trump in July when he had literally just said it six days prior.  And when called out on your lie, what do you do?  You lie some more, posting even more Trump campaign propaganda THAT DOESN'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH DESANTIS STATEMENT OR THIS THREAD.

And the pièce de résistance comes from @LMAO who showed that even with the false strawman argument you have been clinging to, even in that, DeSantis supported a travel ban before Trump.  So even in the middle of your own lying narrative, you lied.  DeSantis was first with his statement on Gaza refugees.  And DeSantis was first on a travel ban.  It's Trump who doesn't have any original thought here.  Yet after making such a big deal about "original thought", you suddenly go silent in a blazing display of utter hypocrisy.  But that is normal for you.  Lies and hypocrisy.  It's what you are good at.

Keep it up.  Because every time you do this, you drive more people away from Trump.

All wrapped up with a nice bow on it... Thanks @Hoodat
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2023, 04:53:13 pm »
Keep it up.  Because every time you do this, you drive more people away from Trump.

@Right_in_Virginia have that kind of power?

Is THAT why you're afraid of her @Hoodat

LOL!  You're ridiculous.  What kind of a goober is going to change their vote because RIV pissed them off?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2023, 04:58:21 pm »
No irony here; only the truth as to what is transpiring.

@libertybele

The "TRUTH" as *I* see it is that the "true believers" on both sides see THEIR idols as saints,and the opponents of their "Saintly Masters" as infallible "perfect" human beings,never mind Presidential candidates.

The TRUTH is that NO candidate from ANY political party is "Saintly".

I STILL support Trump even though he is far from perfect because he is STILL closer to perfect than any other candidate.

This reason is two-fold.

1: He won't be running for re-election before he is even sworn  in  because  he can  ONLY hold the office of President for ONE 4 year term.

2:His massive ego. He cares more about he gets written about in the history books (The President that Saved America) than he does anything else in the world,and this means he can't be bribed.

Go ahead and call me wrong if you want. I honestly don't give a damn  what any of you think,so I don't need to  read your BS pronouncements.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2023, 04:59:13 pm »
@Hoodat

Look...there's a difference between believing something to be true and deliberately lying.

You and your butt buddy @Kamaji use it freely (LIAR) because you know it's inflammatory.

And @mystery-ak  and @Cyber Liberty  let you.   :smokin:

Again, can you identify one of these "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign" for us?  Or is this simply another instance of you blindly saluting one of RiV's posts without taking a moment to consider what is actually being said?  Why not defend the words of RiV?  If her words aren't a lie, then shut us all up by proving it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2023, 05:00:28 pm »
   Similarities abound; Trump and his supporters blow up the GOP and blame someone else.   333cleo

@corbe

I know,and the GOP is just soooooooo freaking perfect,too! The FIENDS!

WARNING! There may be SOME traces of sarcasm in the above post!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2023, 05:06:26 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia have that kind of power?

Is THAT why you're afraid of her @Hoodat

LOL!  You're ridiculous.  What kind of a goober is going to change their vote because RIV pissed them off?

No, I actually enjoy it.  I want the world to see the gaping contrast between things that are true and things that Trump sycophants are saying.  It has nothing to do with @Right_in_Virginia pissing people off.  It has to do with the claims that are being made.  Case in point - the topic of this thread.  DeSantis was clear about what he said.  Yet the Trump sycophant in question ignored his words and substituted a false narrative in place of the actual statement.  Who (besides Democrats) does that?  It greatly weakens ones cause to people who believe in integrity and truth.  It's no different from the people upset that Israel intentionally targeted a Gaza hospital killing 500 Palestinians.  Is it true?  Did it happen?  Of course not.  Yet Hamas is putting out this false narrative about what happened.  In the case here, RiV is doing the same thing Hamas does.  In your eyes, does that make her a liar?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2023, 05:06:56 pm »
Again, can you identify one of these "exaggerations and falsehoods spewed by DeSantis and his campaign" for us?  Or is this simply another instance of you blindly saluting one of RiV's posts without taking a moment to consider what is actually being said?  Why not defend the words of RiV?  If her words aren't a lie, then shut us all up by proving it.

???  You can say she's sorely mistaken...blind to the truth, etc..

But calling her a "LIAR", imo, is a bridge too far. 

That's all...   :shrug:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2023, 05:07:59 pm »
???  You can say she's sorely mistaken...blind to the truth, etc..

But calling her a "LIAR", imo, is a bridge too far. 

That's all...   :shrug:

And for the record, I didn't call her a 'liar'.  In accordance with Management's wishes, I have avoided making those claims directly.  In the past I have slipped from time to time, but I still make the effort to comply.  My only previous reference in this thread to the term 'liar' was asking you if you thought RiV was a liar based on her propensity to not only post claims that were untrue but to stand by those claims even after being proven untrue.  I never got a response from you to that question.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 05:18:11 pm by Hoodat »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2023, 05:08:34 pm »
DeSantis' state has a decent-sized Jewish constituency.  He doesn't want to $h!t in his own nest by embracing Gaza refugees.

Frankly, the Gazans have brought this upon themselves.  They need to organize vigilante posses to run Hamas out of Gaza permanently.  Hamas and Iran have done Gaza no favors.

@DefiantMassRINO

Excellent post!

It SEEMS to me that the Israelis may  have brought this upon themselves by being so dependent on the US coming to their rescue that they dropped their guard.

Does this justify the horrors the ragheads rained  down on them? Not at all. There can NEVER be any  justified attack on another nation that is doing you no harm,and this includes any  "harm" caused by worshiping a different "Holy Spook".

Or  NOT  worshiping ANY  "Holy Spook",AFATG.

I don't give a damn if you worship jelly beans if that is what makes you happy,so long as you don't use warfare as a method to convert the "Non-believers" to your jelly bean faith.