Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24684 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #425 on: October 17, 2023, 08:21:00 pm »
Dozens of angry protesters storm Israeli embassy in Jordan
By David Spector

Dozens of angry protesters stormed Israeli embassy in Jordan after Hamas accused the Jewish homeland of bombing a hospital and killing hundreds, The Times of Israel reports.

Video an angry mob swarming the embassy and attempting to force their way in.

https://twitter.com/FadiAmun/status/1714358183702007915
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #426 on: October 17, 2023, 08:24:01 pm »
The rockets Hamas uses are not guided, and many/most are home-built. Hatred and high quality are not boon companions, nor are hatred and caring about potential down-range obstacles. So either the rocket malfunctioned or the rocket operator did not notice that hospital was in the line of fire.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #427 on: October 17, 2023, 08:24:02 pm »
Farida Khan
@_Faridakhan
I am Al Jazeera Journalist Farida Khan working in Khan Younis, Gaza. I saw with my own eyes that it was Hamas "Ayyash 250" Rocket.
It was Hamas misfired Rocket 🚀.
Al Jazeera is lying. I have video of that Hamas missile landing in the hospita

Or maybe it wasn't a misfire by Hamas at all....After all, which side seems to be benefitting politically from that hospital being hit?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #428 on: October 17, 2023, 08:37:05 pm »
Dozens of angry protesters storm Israeli embassy in Jordan
By David Spector

Dozens of angry protesters stormed Israeli embassy in Jordan after Hamas accused the Jewish homeland of bombing a hospital and killing hundreds, The Times of Israel reports.

Video an angry mob swarming the embassy and attempting to force their way in.

https://twitter.com/FadiAmun/status/1714358183702007915

Are they ever not pissed though? And I bet there is some funky BO in that crowd.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #429 on: October 17, 2023, 08:37:55 pm »
Or maybe it wasn't a misfire by Hamas at all....After all, which side seems to be benefitting politically from that hospital being hit?

Good point.

Offline DB

« Reply #430 on: October 17, 2023, 08:38:42 pm »
Are they ever not pissed though? And I bet there is some funky BO in that crowd.

Rage bots.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #431 on: October 17, 2023, 08:39:08 pm »
Benjamin Netanyahu - בנימין נתניהו
@netanyahu

An analysis of IDF operational systems indicates that a barrage of rockets was fired by terrorists in Gaza, passing in close proximity to the Al Ahli hospital in Gaza at the time it was hit.

Intelligence from multiple sources we have in our hands indicates that Islamic Jihad is responsible for the failed rocket launch which hit the hospital in Gaza

I doubt it will matter --- the Hamas headlines have been reported worldwide --- and reacted to..  Netanyahu quoting  the "IDF operational systems" won't be enough to overcome them.

Maybe Israel would be better off -- long term-- standing down until it figures out its goal and how to reach it.  It seems she's being battered from pillar to post.

Offline DB

« Reply #432 on: October 17, 2023, 08:42:12 pm »
Farida Khan claims to have video of the rocket hitting the hospital - and it wasn't Israeli... If that's true, and Farida Khan is still there, not likely to live long.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #433 on: October 17, 2023, 08:54:41 pm »
Right_in_Virginia...
Maybe Israel would be better off -- long term-- standing down until it figures out its goal and how to reach it.

Perhaps you have not been listening.  Netanyahu has made it clear Israel's intention is the complete elimination of HAMAS.  Well, the people of Gaza elected HAMAS.  I see it as semantics.  When he says HAMAS, he means everyone in Gaza.

Major, as I said above, Netanyahu says he will destroy all of HAMAS.  Israel has warned all civilians out of Gaza.  It is my contention that anyone that stays will be deemed HAMAS, and they will be killed.

If you will recall, the USA fire bombed many cities in Japan before dropping two nuclear bombs.  This situation is very much like those days between the USA and Japan.  I fully expect and support the total annihilation of everyone in Gaza.  Egypt will have no choic but to open their border to let these undesirables into their country.  I don't blame Jordan for keeping them out, for they almost overthrew his government years ago.  He has zero love for Palestinians.

I say let Iran come and get them.  But they must be gone, having fled to another country, or killed, every last one of them.  I fully expect 1+ million to flee successfully.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #434 on: October 17, 2023, 09:02:23 pm »
Perhaps you have not been listening.  Netanyahu has made it clear Israel's intention is the complete elimination of HAMAS.  Well, the people of Gaza elected HAMAS.  I see it as semantics.  When he says HAMAS, he means everyone in Gaza.

Major, as I said above, Netanyahu says he will destroy all of HAMAS.  Israel has warned all civilians out of Gaza.  It is my contention that anyone that stays will be deemed HAMAS, and they will be killed.

If you will recall, the USA fire bombed many cities in Japan before dropping two nuclear bombs.  This situation is very much like those days between the USA and Japan.  I fully expect and support the total annihilation of everyone in Gaza.  Egypt will have no choic but to open their border to let these undesirables into their country.  I don't blame Jordan for keeping them out, for they almost overthrew his government years ago.  He has zero love for Palestinians.

I say let Iran come and get them.  But they must be gone, having fled to another country, or killed, every last one of them.  I fully expect 1+ million to flee successfully.

Joe's visit isn't going to help matters; I see him fumbling and all flustered and appeasing everyone other than Bibi.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #435 on: October 17, 2023, 09:02:38 pm »
Someone has to answer for the failed defense by Israelis.  I suspect Netanyahu will take the blame eventually.

But this attack should wake Israel up to their future.  Their future is death, unless they pull their head out of their *ss and plan for a very serious war that is coming with Iran.  Iran will obtain a nuclear weapon(s), and I believe they will use it within one year on Israel.  When that happens, I can see Israel retaliating with a massive strike on Iran that kills most in the country, rendering it unlivable for 1,000 years.  It is inevitable.  That day is within the next ten years, and more likely in the next five years.

Israel fails to eliminate the lion share of the Gaza population, then these murderous barbarians will attack again, in greater numbers.  Israel should not be faced with this sh*t again.  This act of war must end with Gaza being eliminated as a place for anyone ever to reside again.  One way of increasing the safety from these barbaric animals.

« Reply #436 on: October 17, 2023, 09:02:52 pm »

« Reply #437 on: October 17, 2023, 09:06:44 pm »
Perhaps you have not been listening.  Netanyahu has made it clear Israel's intention is the complete elimination of HAMAS.

As he says at the start of every war with them ---- until he agrees to the terms of the ceasefire.   :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #438 on: October 17, 2023, 09:13:12 pm »
The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
4m
A senior #Hamas official told NBC News on Tuesday evening that the terrorist group would be willing to release all civilian hostages in one hour if the @IDF
 stops its strikes on the #Gaza Strip.
Yeah, sure wiling to isn't the same as will and either way nothing they say can be trusted.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #439 on: October 17, 2023, 09:13:16 pm »
A retired US general indicated we provide Palestinians with $250 million in aid.  Abbass is refusing to meet with Wrecking Ball Joe.  I say end all money headed to the Palestinians from the USA.  This is insane, the US giving these murderous barbarians money.

The USA was also providing about $160 million in aid to Russia.   Are we still aiding them too?  If so, this is insane what this country is doing.  We need to purge all in government today and elect people with the mindset of representing USA citizens.

The time has come when America First is not enough.  It must be USA ONLY for five or ten years until we gain control of our budget.

30 Americans dead in the Israel attack by the murderous Palestinians.  15+ known missing.  This is one of the worst terrorists acts against Americans let alone what they did to the Israelis.

Israel cannot protect their own people and POTUS is flying there tomorrow?  Publicized to be there, if the mussies launch 1,000 rockets at the location of where POTUS is supposed to be, what happens if they kill Biden?  Seriously, what happens?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #440 on: October 17, 2023, 09:19:51 pm »
240b wrote:
"Do not know what Israel is doing. But the time for a reactionary 'smackdown' of Hamas everybody expected is already passed. Every day that passes the war fades from a justified response into a routine situation."

And RinVa replied:
"The iron to strike is no longer hot."

What may be cooling that "iron" was nothing less than...
... "Jewish guilt".

Israel is great at "self-defense" on their own soil.
But when it comes to being ruthless against their enemies -- particularly where attacks will impact civilian populations -- they are much more... hesitant.

They know that since WW2 and their treatment by the Germans that they wear a "cloak of moral superiority" over those who would attack them.

To respond with equal (but necessary) brutality would result in the loss of that moral "shield".

Hence, their unwillingness to do so.

They should take Winston Churchill to mind:
“Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #441 on: October 17, 2023, 09:43:17 pm »
PeteS observes:
"The rockets Hamas uses are not guided, and many/most are home-built. Hatred and high quality are not boon companions, nor are hatred and caring about potential down-range obstacles. So either the rocket malfunctioned or the rocket operator did not notice that hospital was in the line of fire."

Don't know about you folks, but I'm sittin' here almost amused that the palis could wipe out a hospital with one of their own missiles.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Aside:
Even though it's obvious who did it, this is going to impact Israeli plans to invade.

« Reply #442 on: October 17, 2023, 09:59:48 pm »
Israel is great at "self-defense" on their own soil.

Not any more @Fishrrman

When it comes to being ruthless against their enemies -- particularly where attacks will impact civilian populations -- they are much more... hesitant.

They know that since WW2 and their treatment by the Germans that they wear a "cloak of moral superiority" over those who would attack them.

To respond with equal (but necessary) brutality would result in the loss of that moral "shield".

Agree.

Offline corbe

« Reply #443 on: October 17, 2023, 10:07:31 pm »
   I'm not feeling the Israeli Love with that one, RiV.  Is it because Netanyahu congratulated Biteme?   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #444 on: October 17, 2023, 10:07:51 pm »
unusual_whales
@unusual_whales

Jordan's foreign minister says the summit between Palestine and Egyptian leaders with Biden in Amman on Wednesday is cancelled, per the Economist.

5:32 PM · Oct 17, 2023

« Reply #445 on: October 17, 2023, 10:08:34 pm »
   I'm not feeling the Israeli Love with that one, RiV.  Is it because Netanyahu congratulated Biteme?

With what one? @corbe    I've been posting all day.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 10:10:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #446 on: October 17, 2023, 10:17:06 pm »
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
Biden wants $100 billion in aid for Ukraine and Israel.  I will vote NO.

Biden wants to bring in millions of Palestinian refugees.  I will vote NO.

Biden refuses to secure America’s border and lets in millions and we are $33 trillion in debt.

Biden is America last!
5:19 PM · Oct 17, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #447 on: October 17, 2023, 10:19:45 pm »
Netanyahu proclaims an "Axis of Evil" that the entire world must unite to defeat, just as it united to defeat the Nazis. Which would seem to indicate Israel is preparing for a war not just against Hamas, but also Iran, and expects USA/Europe to join this "battle of civilization"
(Video)

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1714322679174410322

Offline corbe

« Reply #448 on: October 17, 2023, 10:21:11 pm »
   Most all of your posts in this Thread @Right_in_Virginia You seem all too eager to blame Israel.  I assume it's the reason I stated, he wasn't on board with the Trump 'It was stolen from ME shitshow' from the very beginning.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #449 on: October 17, 2023, 10:24:19 pm »
   Most all of your posts in this Thread @Right_in_Virginia You seem all too eager to blame Israel.  I assume it's the reason I stated, he wasn't on board with the Trump 'It was stolen from ME shitshow' from the very beginning.

Please take your silliness to another thread @corbe