Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24698 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2023, 08:32:18 pm »
WATCH: Hamas Releases First Purported Video of Israeli Hostage, Mia Shem   

The Palestinian terror organization known as Hamas has released what is being described as a video of one of the 199 known Israeli hostages taken to Gaza during a massive terror attack that killed over 1,400 Israelis and wounded over 4,100 on Oct.7.

The video shows a young woman who is resting in bed and having bandages applied to her right arm. She has tattoos on her left.

https://twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1714000652807094422

In a straight-to-camera shot, she says (translated from Hebrew):

Hi, I am Mia Shem, I am 21 years old, from Shoham, at the moment I am in Gaza, I came back on Saturday towards morning from the area of Sderot, there was a party, I was badly wounded in my hand, from the party they took me to Gaza, they took me to the hospital for three hours, they are worried about me, they are taking care of me, they are giving me medicines, everything is fine. I’m just asking to be returned home as soon as possible, to my family, my parents and my brothers. Please get us out of here as soon as possible. Thank you.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/10/16/mia-shem-watch-hamas-releases-first-purported-video-of-israeli-hostage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2023, 08:42:24 pm »
OSINTdefender reposted
ELINT News
@ELINTNews
·
14m
I think the Axis of Resistance may have made a decision or may be making a decision to intervene militarily in the Israel-Gaza war, following the Iranian Foreign Ministers comments. I think they see this as a one-time opportunity to come to the defence of an Axis ally.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #252 on: October 16, 2023, 08:46:28 pm »
I have mixed feelings.  One hand to save the hostages and on the other to rid the world of Hamas ....

@libertybele

What's wrong with doing both?

I had thought that Special Ops was working on freeing hostages???

You can bet they are training to do this very thing. Maybe even already have plans for a raid,but are waiting to see if the hostages get released first because they know that if they "go in" on a rescue mission,the Muslims will immediately start executing the hostages.

You won't hear a word about what they  are doing until and  unless they  do it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #253 on: October 16, 2023, 08:47:23 pm »
US sends 'be ready to potentially deploy' orders to select troops as Israel-Hamas war escalates

U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has put in "be ready to potentially deploy" orders for a select number of American troops should Israel need them, an official told Fox News.

The Wall Street Journal reported that around 2,000 troops were selected this weekend, but that number has not been confirmed. It is also unclear which exact units were chosen, or under which circumstances they could be deployed.

Top officials stressed that this deployment would not be for a combat role, but for advising and medically supporting Israeli forces.

The news comes as the Biden administration has continually expressed support for Israel after the country was attacked by Hamas terrorists on October 7.

"We must be crystal clear: We stand with Israel," Biden said during a speech last week. "We stand with Israel. And we will make sure Israel has what it needs to take care of its citizens, defend itself and respond to this attack."...............

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/october-16-2023-israel-hamas-war
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #254 on: October 16, 2023, 08:52:06 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
1h
Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu and Russian President, Vladimir Putin held a Phone Call today to discuss the ongoing War against Hamas and the Situation in the surrounding Region.

The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
2m
Russian President Vladimir #Putin told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin #Netanyahu in a phone call on Monday that #Russia was ready to help end the confrontation between #Israel and the #Palestinians, the Kremlin said.

@mystery-ak

I could have sworn that the Russians,who have been giving money to the PLA for decades,are now willing to help end the war and free the hostages.

Something is either wrong with  my computer,or with my eyes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #255 on: October 16, 2023, 08:57:41 pm »
Odds are the hostages were killed a long time ago.

@Jack Russell

Not  a chance. They are too valuable as "bulletproof shields". The Arab "fall back position" is going to be "freeing the hostages  in exchange for safe travel somewhere they (the Arabs) will be safe."

Offline libertybele

« Reply #256 on: October 16, 2023, 09:32:23 pm »
Blinken, Netanyahu shelter in bunker amid air raid sirens in Tel Aviv

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sheltered in a bunker for five minutes on Monday when air raid sirens went off in Tel Aviv during their meeting, State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller said.

All the meeting participants have since moved out of the bunker, resumed their meeting and were going to a command center at Israel's defense ministry to continue their discussions, he said.

The incident occurred as President Joe Biden weighs a trip to the region himself amid an Israeli bombardment of Gaza after Hamas' deadly attack on Israel 10 days ago.

"During the Secretary's meeting with PM Netanyahu and the war cabinet, the air raid sirens went off and they sheltered in bunker for five minutes," Miller said...................

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/blinken-netanyahu-sheltered-bunker-amid-air-raid-sirens-tel-aviv-state-dept-2023-10-16/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #257 on: October 16, 2023, 09:46:33 pm »
@mystery-ak

I could have sworn that the Russians,who have been giving money to the PLA for decades,are now willing to help end the war and free the hostages.

Something is either wrong with  my computer,or with my eyes.

@sneakypete  I am shocked too!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2023, 09:50:08 pm »
@sneakypete  I am shocked too!

Russians trustworthy???  Doubtful.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #259 on: October 16, 2023, 09:55:58 pm »
Iran says 'preemptive action' by resistance front expected in coming hours
Reuters
October 16, 20234:14 PM CDTUpdated 39 min ago

Oct 16 (Reuters) - Iran's top envoy said that a "preemptive action" could be expected in the coming hours, state TV reported on Monday, adding that Israel will not be allowed to take any action in the Gaza Strip without facing consequences.

"Leaders of the Resistance will not allow the Zionist regime to take any action in Gaza. ... All options are open and we cannot be indifferent to the war crimes committed against the people of Gaza," Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, told state TV.

"The resistance front is capable of waging a long-term war with the enemy (Israel)... in the coming hours, we can expect a preemptive action by the resistance front," he said, without elaborating.

Last week, Iran's top authority Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Tehran was not involved in the Tehran-backed militant Hamas group's attack on Israel on Oct. 7, but hailed what he called Israel's "irreparable" military and intelligence defeat.

more
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-says-preemptive-action-by-resistance-front-expected-coming-hours-2023-10-16/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2023, 10:01:40 pm »
IDF says it has killed Khan Younis head of Hamas intelligence
By Emanuel Fabian Today, 6:33 pm

The Israel Defense Forces says it has struck and killed the regional head of Hamas’s intelligence in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis.

The IDF does not immediately provide further details on the strike, including the name of the senior Hamas member or where the strike took place.

The military also publishes a series of videos showing strikes in the Gaza Strip, including the one targeting the senior Hamas member, and on tunnels used by Hamas terrorists and a rocket-launching squad.

more
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-it-has-killed-khan-younis-head-of-hamas-intelligence/
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2023, 10:28:04 pm »
Blinken, Netanyahu shelter in bunker amid air raid sirens in Tel Aviv

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sheltered in a bunker for five minutes on Monday when air raid sirens went off in Tel Aviv during their meeting, State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller said.

All the meeting participants have since moved out of the bunker, resumed their meeting and were going to a command center at Israel's defense ministry to continue their discussions, he said.

The incident occurred as President Joe Biden weighs a trip to the region himself amid an Israeli bombardment of Gaza after Hamas' deadly attack on Israel 10 days ago.

"During the Secretary's meeting with PM Netanyahu and the war cabinet, the air raid sirens went off and they sheltered in bunker for five minutes," Miller said...................

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/blinken-netanyahu-sheltered-bunker-amid-air-raid-sirens-tel-aviv-state-dept-2023-10-16/

Good! Let Blinken experience what the Admin has purchased with our money.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #262 on: October 16, 2023, 10:32:20 pm »
So Putin is going to help Netanyahu destroy Hamas and kick the Iranians out?

*****rollingeyes*****

For years, Putin has given Israel free rein in bombing Iranian and Hezbollah weapons stashes in Syria.

I wouldn't throw away Putin's offer, just yet.

« Reply #263 on: October 16, 2023, 10:35:32 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

BREAKING: Ronen Bar, the head of the Shin Bet security agency, accepts responsibility for the intelligence failures that led to the massacre of 1,300 Israelis and at least 30 Americans.

“Despite a series of actions we carried out, unfortunately on Saturday we were unable to generate a sufficient warning that would allow the attack to be thwarted...As the one who heads the organization, the responsibility for this is mine."

The Times of Israel also notes: "Several hours before the attack on October 7, the defense establishment identified unusual movement in the Gaza Strip, leading to a late-night phone call between senior officials, but the signs were largely dismissed."

https://timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/shin-bet-chief-we-were-unable-to-thwart-oct-7-onslaught-responsibility-is-mine/

3:09 PM · Oct 16, 2023

« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2023, 10:48:23 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
19m
The Foreign Minister of Iran, Hossein Amir-Abdollahian stated today that the chance for a Peaceful End to the War in Israel is quickly becoming Impossible and that the possibility of the Conflict Expanding is becoming an Eventuality.

Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka

BREAKING

Pentagon has put select US units on alert to be deployed to the Middle East.

5:01 PM · Oct 16, 2023

« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2023, 10:53:22 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Sources within the Israeli Defense Force have reportedly told the Jerusalem Post, that one of the Primary Reasons for the Delayed Invasion of the Gaza Strip has been the Increasing Worry that Hezbollah will Join the War soon after the Invasion does begin, with IDF Northern Command making sure that Forces along the Lebanese Border are prepared for an Major Outbreak of Hostilities which is claimed to now be almost Complete.

2:57 PM · Oct 16, 2023

« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2023, 11:20:43 pm »
Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper

BREAKING: Ukraine's Zelensky request to visit Israel has been rejected

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Crazy how Israel ended the Ukraine war

10:16 PM · Oct 15, 2023

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2023, 11:30:09 pm »
Fox reporting that the invasion will not be until at least by Friday  :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2023, 11:33:32 pm »
For years, Putin has given Israel free rein in bombing Iranian and Hezbollah weapons stashes in Syria.

Complete unadulterated made-up bullshit.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

I wouldn't throw away Putin's offer, just yet.

What is Putin's offer?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #269 on: October 16, 2023, 11:37:01 pm »
JUST IN: Jewish Americans in Washington D.C hold rally in support of Palestine and Israel asking  Netanyahu "stop the killings"..

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1714053179787100394

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2023, 11:47:12 pm »
Why has the Gaza ground invasion been delayed since Friday? - analysis
Is Hezbollah waiting to strike until forces are in a Gaza quagmire?
By YONAH JEREMY BOB
OCTOBER 16, 2023 18:37
Updated: OCTOBER 16, 2023 20:09

It seemed crystal clear on Thursday: the IDF counter-invasion of Gaza would start either Friday or Saturday.

The IDF had given certain deadlines for Palestinians to evacuate northern Gaza, with the deadlines expiring by midday Friday.

The drum beat toward an invasion had started as early as Sunday-Monday and was only getting louder, with the air force having already paved the way with several days of withering bombing.

Yet, now we have arrived at late Monday, and if anything, the signs (which could also be psychological warfare) are that the invasion is further away, and not yet imminent.

more
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/defense-news/article-768684
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2023, 11:49:19 pm »
Im beginning to wonder if they are not going to invade Gaza, just bomb them into oblivion?
Support the USO

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2023, 11:49:57 pm »

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1714053179787100394
Dear Jewish Americans at the rally....... There is no doubt in my mind that Israel would welcome a peaceful relationship with their neighbors.  However, HOW can they have a "peaceful relationship" if their neighbors are trying to bomb them out of existence?   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

« Reply #273 on: October 17, 2023, 12:01:13 am »
@Jack Russell

Not  a chance. They are too valuable as "bulletproof shields". The Arab "fall back position" is going to be "freeing the hostages  in exchange for safe travel somewhere they (the Arabs) will be safe."

I, too, think the hostages are still alive.  Iran, especially, has long believed hostages are invaluable bartering chips.

@sneakypete

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #274 on: October 17, 2023, 12:04:57 am »
Rapid Response Force Of 2,000 US Marines Heading Toward Israel: REPORT

Micaela Burrow
Investigative Reporter, Defense
October 16, 2023 6:40 PM ET

A rapid response force consisting of 2,000 U.S. Marines is heading toward the waters off Israel, CNN reported, citing a defense official familiar with the plans.

The 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), a force of rapid response troops part of the Bataan Amphibious Ready Group, was stationed near Kuwait to complete scheduled exercises but departed early due to ongoing events in the region, Marine Corps Times first reported. The 26th MEU aboard the USS Bataan is now off the coast of Oman and received direction to prepare for a move toward Israel recently, CNN reported.

The U.S. has rapidly moved to crowd the Israeli coastline with U.S. naval power since the Iran-backed Hamas terrorist organization launched a surprise attack on Israel. Tel Aviv declared war on Hamas in response.

U.S. officials say the deployments serve as a show of force to prevent other actors from joining the hostilities against Israel.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/16/rapid-response-force-of-2000-us-marines-heading-toward-israel-report/
Support the USO