Author Topic: Trump says Israel's Netanyahu was not prepared for Hamas attack  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Trump says Israel's Netanyahu was not prepared for Hamas attack
« on: October 12, 2023, 08:13:21 pm »
https://www.reuters.com/world/trump-says-israels-netanyahu-was-not-prepared-hamas-attack-2023-10-12/

Israel and the White House on Thursday condemned remarks by Donald Trump in which he praised the Iran-backed militant group Hezbollah and criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over an attack by Palestinian Hamas militants that killed more than 1,300 people in Israel.

Trump, a former Republican president who is the frontrunner to become the party's 2024 presidential nominee, called the Lebanese Hezbollah, a sworn enemy of Israel, "very smart" and accused Netanyahu of being "not prepared" for the Hamas attack, which also killed 22 Americans.

Israeli Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi said Trump's comments to supporters and in a television interview on Wednesday night showed he could not be relied on.

It is "shameful that a man like that, a former U.S. president, abets propaganda and disseminates things that wound the spirit of Israel's fighters and its citizens," Karhi told Israel's Channel 13.

White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates called Trump's comments "dangerous and unhinged."

"It's completely lost on us why any American would ever praise an Iran-backed terrorist organization as 'smart,'" Bates said.

EXECERPT

Trump is getting some petty revenge on Netanyahu for this:

Trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"

https://www.axios.com/2021/12/10/trump-netanyahu-disloyalty-bleep-him
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump says Israel's Netanyahu was not prepared for Hamas attack
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 08:25:01 pm »
Exactly how is Trump saying this in the interests of the United States, or of Israel.  Anyone care to take a stab at that?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 08:52:34 pm »
Exactly how is Trump saying this in the interests of the United States, or of Israel.  Anyone care to take a stab at that?
It's only in the interest of trump that Trump ever says anything, but as far as this statement all I can say is, YA THINK!

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 09:04:04 pm »

Trump blasting Bibi right now???  Seriously????  How about a show of support for the Israeli people, Mr X-president??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 09:28:32 pm »

Saying it public forum isn't helpful at all, but serves as a reminder that he is incapable of growing into the position.

Online berdie

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 09:41:00 pm »
How very presidential. /s

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2023, 10:18:38 pm »
Saying it public forum isn't helpful at all, but serves as a reminder that he is incapable of growing into the position.

Well, I do however have some degree of confidence that what is going on right now would have never happened under his watch. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 11:11:02 pm »
Well, I do however have some degree of confidence that what is going on right now would have never happened under his watch.

It's going to be a matter of speculation, because Trump never grew into the position, and lost a critical 8% of his support among white males. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2023, 11:13:57 pm »

He has "small dick syndrome" it never grew.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2023, 11:43:35 pm »
Newsflash:  So do the Israelis.

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms

Four out of five Jewish Israelis believe the government and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are to blame for the mass infiltration of Hamas terrorists and the massacre of Israel's South, a new poll released on Thursday found.

8:08 AM · Oct 12, 2023

Online GtHawk

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023, 12:20:52 am »
OOH Ooh! So that makes Trumps crap smell better does it? Trump should either stick to support of Israel or just STFU!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 12:23:04 am »

That was uncalled for and brutally harsh @Wingnut
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 01:23:05 am by MOD7 »

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 12:29:37 am »
Tumpy got his feelings hurt after Bibi phoned Joe to congratulate him on the victory.  That’s all this is about.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2023, 12:32:34 am »
Tumpy got his feelings hurt after Bibi phoned Joe to congratulate him on the victory.  That’s all this is about.

That is it in a nut shell.  No slight can be unanswered by Trump. 

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2023, 12:53:57 am »

But some of us already knew that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2023, 01:01:14 am »
Trump has the timing and situational awareness skills of a $10 Hooker working a street corner in front of a police station.

I have ran out of "WTF?"'s when reading about his escapades.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2023, 01:24:35 am »
OOH Ooh! So that makes Trumps crap smell better does it? Trump should either stick to support of Israel or just STFU!

The whole world, including Israeli citizens, is asking how the Netanyahu administration was caught so off guard @GtHawk. Asking this and supporting Israel are not mutually exclusive.

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2023, 01:28:54 am »
   BS @Right_in_Virginia it's just another example of Trump's brain being disengaged from his mouth.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2023, 02:05:43 am »
The Orange Corollary Equation:

Tump adoration is directly proportional to the pressure and length of applied rectal kissing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2023, 02:07:58 am »

Offline Wingnut

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2023, 02:18:36 am »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2023, 02:27:36 am »
He has "small dick syndrome" it never grew.

Tiny, tiny hands.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2023, 03:54:58 am »
The whole world, including Israeli citizens, is asking how the Netanyahu administration was caught so off guard @GtHawk. Asking this and supporting Israel are not mutually exclusive.
You can perfume over trumps crassness and the stink of his statement all you want, it's what you do, but nothing will take away the stink of Trump and his look at me need. I find it telling that of all the leaders of the world and those running for US president only Trump used this attack as campaign point or felt the need to attack Netanyahu.

I will now go back to ignoring you as I should have.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2023, 09:53:36 am »
:facepalm2:

So, what is Trump doing to help the situation?  DeSantis is extending help; what is Trump doing - other than running his mouth off?