Author Topic: Trump says Israel's Netanyahu was not prepared for Hamas attack  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump says Israel's Netanyahu was not prepared for Hamas attack
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2023, 06:11:39 pm »
:facepalm2:

So, what is Trump doing to help the situation?  DeSantis is extending help; what is Trump doing - other than running his mouth off?

Maybe he'll sell some more NFC's....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2023, 06:19:44 pm »
Newsflash:  So do the Israelis.

Yes, but it's their internal matter, not for outsiders to blurt out on the world stage and completely suck the morale out of the room.

They need our support, not our criticism. This is STHU time for Trump if this is all he has to say.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2023, 04:18:59 pm »
Trump criticized Bibi, now he praises him?
Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus
Just from the perspective of public relations, this is hilarious. The most prominent names in MAGA defended Trump’s jabs at Netanyahu. Dissident right people wrote articles and tweets about how he was justified.

And then Trump walked it all back. A complete 180. Now they all have to also walk it back too or pretend Trump didn’t do this about-face because there is actually nothing underlying Trumpism other than whatever Trump says today, which might be totally different from what he says tomorrow, and different from what he says the day after that. It is ritual humiliation.

https://twitter.com/bonchieredstate/status/1712942198629486660
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 04:20:05 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2023, 05:57:05 pm »
:facepalm2:

So, what is Trump doing to help the situation?  DeSantis is extending help; what is Trump doing - other than running his mouth off?

No one gives a damn what the fly-by-night governor of Florida is or is not doing.   People know who Trump is and what he accomplished.

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1713202369343721859

And  people  want Trump back:

InteractivePolls
@IAPolls2022

2024 National Republican Primary

Trump 58% (+6)
DeSantis 17% (-1)
Haley 8% (+1)
Pence 5% (-2)
Ramaswamy 4% (-2)
Christie 2% (=)
Scott 2% (-1)
Burgum 1% (=)

5:59 PM · Oct 12, 2023

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2023, 06:12:41 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for that!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2023, 06:50:16 pm »
No one gives a damn what the fly-by-night governor of Florida is or is not doing.   People know who Trump is and what he accomplished.

A former President casting shade on a duly elected and successful Governor who's tackling things that Trump didn't have the guts to.

This is what grandstanding from the cheap seats looks like.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2023, 06:57:23 pm »
Trump could have organized chartered flights to help evacuate Americans stuck in Israel. Instead, he's attacking someone else who is.

Offline corbe

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2023, 06:57:24 pm »

This tweet is just him performing damage control for the stupid comments he made 2 days ago about Bibi and Israel, shooting from the hip, as usual. 
   He has NO creditability to me anyway.  @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2023, 07:00:44 pm »
Trump could have organized chartered flights to help evacuate Americans stuck in Israel. Instead, he's attacking someone else who is.

Typical.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2023, 07:05:18 pm »

Thanks for your opinion -- what he accomplished was then ....this is NOW  -- attacking conservatives for actively doing something and replaying the past isn't doing a darn thing to help what is occurring in the present.  Trump and his supporters need to stop living in the past.

We all know is record.  We all know what he did. We all have our opinions. It's in the past. It's time to move forward.  We get what Brandon is doing. We also get that the border didn't get completed, etc., etc.   Again -- it's time to move forward for crying out loud.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2023, 07:11:44 pm »
Thanks for your opinion --

You're most welcome @libertybele  --- and, any time.   happy77

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 07:12:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2023, 07:13:01 pm »
You're most welcome @libertbele ---- and, any time.   happy77

I know I can count on you.  :beer:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2023, 02:50:30 am »
A former President casting shade on a duly elected and successful Governor who's tackling things that Trump didn't have the guts to.

This is what grandstanding from the cheap seats looks like.

Yup

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2023, 04:13:32 pm »

If people wanted Trump back, they would have reelected him in 2020.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2023, 04:37:07 pm »

:mauslaff:

wait, wait, that deserves some more derision:

:mauslaff:  :mauslaff:

Trump isn't doing a damned thing other than sabotaging Israel right now.  Meanwhile DeSantis is helping get stranded Floridians out of Israel.

Fly-by-night my a$$.  That governor went from a narrow first win, to a commanding re-election without any interference from Trump - meanwhile, Trump barely eked out a first win, and blew what should have been an easy re-election.

No, other than the very small, albeit noisy, minority that occupies your favorite echo chamber, most people do not want Trump back.  They want someone who can actually accomplish things, lasting things, unlike Trump.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2023, 04:49:33 pm »

Yes, he could be the Ross Perot guy.  And Perot wasn’t even close to being a candidate of anything.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2023, 04:51:42 pm »

Exactly.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2023, 06:00:07 pm »

:mauslaff:

wait, wait, that deserves some more derision:

:mauslaff:  :mauslaff:

Trump isn't doing a damned thing other than sabotaging Israel right now.  Meanwhile DeSantis is helping get stranded Floridians out of Israel.

Fly-by-night my a$$.  That governor went from a narrow first win, to a commanding re-election without any interference from Trump - meanwhile, Trump barely eked out a first win, and blew what should have been an easy re-election.

No, other than the very small, albeit noisy, minority that occupies your favorite echo chamber, most people do not want Trump back.  They want someone who can actually accomplish things, lasting things, unlike Trump.

Hey, haven’t you gotten the word? The MAGAs are in a hot battle right now to “save America” and if you’re not part of their glorious new American revolution, well then you just need to get out their way as you’re not suited for their battle(as defined by them, of course)

Nonsensical? Yes. But not to the MAGAs
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 06:01:44 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2023, 06:04:14 pm »

Ouch.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2023, 06:05:07 pm »

And/or elected all his endorsed candidates in 2022

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2023, 06:13:50 pm »
Ouch.

We also soon forget that Tump lost the general election in 2016 too by almost 3 million votes.  It took some what was actually lucky EV magic for him to even win then.  90%+ of the time popular vote wins.  And I think it is a pre-concluded fact that DJT can not get 50%of the vote.  Especially now that he has alienated millions of conservatives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2023, 06:24:20 pm »

They did!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2023, 06:31:17 pm »
We also soon forget that Tump lost the general election in 2016 too by almost 3 million votes.  It took some what was actually lucky EV magic for him to even win then.  90%+ of the time popular vote wins.  And I think it is a pre-concluded fact that DJT can not get 50%of the vote.  Especially now that he has alienated millions of conservatives.

:thumbsup:

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2023, 08:08:47 pm »

We did @kevindavis007