Author Topic: Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate  (Read 20356 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate
« on: October 11, 2023, 01:18:28 pm »
Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate

Henry Rodgers
Chief National Correspondent
October 10, 2023 10:05 PM ET
Font Size:

Former Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake officially launched her campaign Tuesday night for U.S. Senate in Arizona.

“We are living in some dangerous times. The world is on fire. And every day Joe Biden wakes up and pours gasoline on it,” Lake said in her announcement speech.

“The only way to fix our problems is with America First policies. President Trump showed us how to do it. Remember four years ago we had $2 a gallon gas. The border was secure, inflation was non-existent, the economy worked for every American. We were thriving and then Joe Biden stumbles into the White House and he sent us on the kamikaze mission to total destruction,” Lake said.

“The propagandists back there in the media have done absolutely nothing except cheer him on and cheer on the Democrats,” she added.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/10/kari-lake-officially-launches-bid-us-senate-arizona/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 10:32:27 pm »
Ms. Lake already got snookered on a two-way race for governor.

How's she gonna do on a THREE-way race for senator?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 01:38:56 am »
I've lost interest.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 01:56:29 am »
I've lost interest.   :shrug:

Me too.   Maybe a career in TV would suit her better.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 05:42:04 pm »
It will be curious to see if she does another "John McCain" and trys to destroy her opponents instead of doing like she did in the general and just look "smart" (which really did...in my estimation). 

If she gets all stupid on her opposition, I won't be supporting her.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 06:04:50 pm »
Me too.   Maybe a career in TV would suit her better.

:silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2023, 09:13:33 pm »
Lake is very capable. 

I hope she retools her campaign and goes after the key issues.

I would say that should include election integrity, but it would be good if she left that to others (why is she the only one who can fight that battle.....seems like we all have a stake in that outcome).

We can't have Ruben Gallego in the Senate.  That guy is a whack job and does not represent Arizona values in the lease.  What he represents is a failure by the GOP to drive home the key messages people need to hear.  In that vacuum, Gallego has found a home.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2023, 10:52:51 pm »
Sounds like Lake is taking a somewhat softer tone.

If she's sincere, she's got a great chance. 

I like Sinema, but will trade her for Lake any day.

Gallego CAN NOT win. 

We should be trashing this guy right now.  He's a hard core leftist and a whack job too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2023, 11:21:05 pm »
Sounds like Lake is taking a somewhat softer tone.

If she's sincere, she's got a great chance. 

I like Sinema, but will trade her for Lake any day.

Gallego CAN NOT win. 

We should be trashing this guy right now.  He's a hard core leftist and a whack job too.

I don't like Sinema.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2023, 04:30:07 am »
I don't like Sinema.

Do you like Gallego ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2023, 02:03:41 pm »
Do you like Gallego ?

That is not a serious question.  Guess.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2023, 10:38:20 pm »
Hmmm... reconsidering from my post above...

Gallego and Sinema may split enough of the vote on the left (independents, too) so that Ms. Lake could win with a plurality (not an outright majority).

Do they have "runoffs" in AZ if no candidate gets about 50% ??

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2023, 10:52:00 pm »
Hmmm... reconsidering from my post above...

Gallego and Sinema may split enough of the vote on the left (independents, too) so that Ms. Lake could win with a plurality (not an outright majority).

Do they have "runoffs" in AZ if no candidate gets about 50% ??

We do not have runoffs in Arizona.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2023, 10:39:14 pm »
I have heard Mark Lamb speak a couple of times.  I like him.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2023, 01:44:57 pm »
Poll Reportedly Shows Sen. Sinema Losing Re-Election Despite ‘Pulling Votes from Lake’ in 3-Way Contest
November 3, 2023

A new survey reportedly conducted last month was revealed Monday, and suggests Senator Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) is polling in third place against Representative Ruben Gallego (D-AZ-03) and former gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, despite apparently pulling a significant number of Republican voters.

The poll was commissioned by the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) and obtained by Puck News. The poll allegedly shows Gallego in first place with the support of 41 percent of Arizona voters and Lake in second place with 37 percent. Sinema finished in a distant third place, with the support of just 17 percent of Arizonans.

A spokesman for the NRSC reportedly told reporter Andrew Desiderio “the poll had a margin of error” of 4.4 percent, which means “Gallego and Lake would be in a statistical tie.” ...
https://arizonasuntimes.com/politics/poll-reportedly-shows-sen-sinema-losing-re-election-despite-pulling-votes-from-lake-in-3-way-contest/tpappert/2023/11/03/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Loree G

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2023, 01:30:22 am »
I am new here but I only see comments about Lake, Sinema, and Gallego.  I'd like to know what others think about Sheriff Mark Lamb.  As of right now, I am leaning towards supporting him and will vote for him in the primary this coming March.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2023, 01:34:05 am »
I am new here but I only see comments about Lake, Sinema, and Gallego.  I'd like to know what others think about Sheriff Mark Lamb.  As of right now, I am leaning towards supporting him and will vote for him in the primary this coming March.

Hi!  Welcome to The Briefing Room @Loree G  I'm not from Arizona so I can comment on Lamb, but I just wanted to welcome you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 04:00:21 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2023, 01:42:45 am »

Welcome @Loree G!  This is but 1 thread in the tapestry. I live in AZ, by the way!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2023, 01:11:43 pm »

@Loree G

I don't live in Arizona, but I really thought he was good in "60 Days In" and quite handsome too
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2023, 03:28:46 pm »
@Loree G

I don't live in Arizona, but I really thought he was good in "60 Days In" and quite handsome too

I have met Sheriff Lamb a couple of times...he's a good guy.  A "Constitutional Sheriff."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2023, 03:51:54 pm »
I have met Sheriff Lamb a couple of times...he's a good guy.  A "Constitutional Sheriff."

I watch "Fridays with Frank"  He's a Deputy of Sherriff Lamb!.  AZ has almost as many dumb asses as Florida!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2024, 03:19:05 pm »
A little more on Gallego from the Free Beacon:
... The Arizona Democrat, who is running to unseat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I., Ariz.), in 2022 told a Marine officer who opposed the vaccine to "shut the f**k up" and get the jab.

"It’s called being a Marine suck it up and deal with it," Gallego, a former Marine infantryman, said on Twitter.

But Gallego did more than just talk tough on social media. He introduced a bill in October 2021 to permit insurance companies to hike insurance premiums up to 50 percent for policyholders who "elected not to receive the COVID-19 vaccine." And early in the pandemic, Gallego pushed fines for businesses that opposed mask mandates. "That gets you to about 90% of the problem and will turn the infection rate around," Gallego said in June 2020.

Gallego’s support for those increasingly unpopular positions could hurt him in Arizona. Though support for mandates was initially high, by October 2022, 63 percent of Americans opposed them for the workplace, according to a Monmouth poll. And even some Democrats have expressed disenchantment with the party over policies to slow the pandemic.  ...

Gallego has not always abided by the strict mandates he publicly supports. In 2021, he was photographed without a mask—and without a shirt—during an all-expenses paid junket to Qatar, the oil-rich Gulf nation that funds Hamas and other terrorist groups. ...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2024, 03:23:27 pm »
 ////00000////

Will she resign from her current office, Pretend Governor of Arizona?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2024, 08:42:21 pm »
@Cyber Liberty 
Arizona Republican Party chair Jeff DeWit caught on secret recording trying to bribe Kari Lake not to run for the Senate.  ...
"There are very powerful people who want to keep you out," he said.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1749893378165391480

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2024, 08:46:27 pm »
@Cyber Liberty 
Arizona Republican Party chair Jeff DeWit caught on secret recording trying to bribe Kari Lake not to run for the Senate.  ...
"There are very powerful people who want to keep you out," he said.

Confirms exactly how corrupt and rotten the GOP-E still is, after all these years.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus