Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 30968 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #825 on: October 13, 2023, 08:23:35 pm »
Sky News Breaking
@SkyNewsBreak
·
2h
Hamas says 70 people, mostly women and children, have been killed in an Israeli airstrike on convoys fleeing Gaza City
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #826 on: October 13, 2023, 08:27:40 pm »
Israel war: IDF will not allow human shields to protect Hamas
by Joel Gehrke, Foreign Affairs Reporter
October 13, 2023 04:01 PM

Hamas will continue to use "human shields” in Gaza, according to U.S. and Israeli officials, but those Palestinian civilians will not protect the terrorists from the Israel Defense Forces.

“We make phone calls to alert them that a strike will be carried out if we know that there are civilians in the area, and we do many other measures,” IDF Lt. Col. Amnon Shefler said this week. “Sadly, there are times that we cannot and yet — that is because it's a time-critical target, or for other reasons that we need to carry out a strike without using those very high amount of efforts that are put into making sure that as [few] as possible civilians are hurt, injured, and of course, hopefully not killed.”

Israeli military officials have warned the civilian population of northern Gaza to flee south of the Gaza River, a week after an unprecedented Hamas terrorist attack that has been described by U.S. officials as worse than “ISIS-level savagery”. That evacuation order, which the IDF distributed by leaflet, audio, and social media, drew the endorsement of U.S. officials who credited the Israelis with giving “fair warning” to the civilians at risk of being caught in the crossfire.

“They're trying to move civilians out of harm's way and giving them fair warning,” White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told CNN on Friday. “What they’re trying to do is to the maximum extent possible avoid civilian casualties and also separate Hamas from the civilians. Hamas actually gave a counterorder, telling Palestinians in Gaza to stay at home. Why? Because having human shields, they think, protects them.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/israel-war-idf-will-human-shields-protect-hamas
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #827 on: October 13, 2023, 08:32:03 pm »
I thought for sure the ground war would start tonight but I'm not too sure...Bibi shouldn't take advice on when to start from Biden's admin...their record is not too good...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #828 on: October 13, 2023, 08:32:21 pm »
Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis
Today I signed an executive order authorizing rescue operations in Israel to bring Floridians home and transport supplies to our allies.
We will not leave our residents behind.
To the many Floridians who are stuck in Israel, trying to get home — help is on the way.
2:33 PM · Oct 12, 2023

@mountaineer

Since WHEN have US Governors had the authority to make international policy for America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #829 on: October 13, 2023, 08:36:43 pm »
DeSantis ROCKS!!!!!!!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

@libertybele

No,he sucks.

Who  the HELL gave him the authority to  send troops,aircraft,and other assets to the Muddle East?

SOMEBODY needs to explain to that goober that he is NOT "The Governor of America".

What next?

Is the governor of California going to declare war on DC in order to get more "Free money" to provide for the masses of illegals they imported.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 08:38:28 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #830 on: October 13, 2023, 08:38:05 pm »
@mountaineer

Since WHEN have US Governors had the authority to make international policy for America?

What kind if idiocy is that?  You really should get off the I-Hate-DeSantis trip, particularly at a time like this.  He isn't "making international policy for America", he's doing the right thing and helping American citizens from Florida - he is the governor of Florida after all - get home safe.

Geez.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #831 on: October 13, 2023, 08:39:00 pm »
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #832 on: October 13, 2023, 08:40:08 pm »

https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1712584469683581191

Noah 🇮🇱🇺🇸
@NoahMCRM
·
45m
If you sign paperwork promising  to pay the U.S. GOVERNMENT back for the flights

@mystery-ak

What's  wrong with that?

Providing,of course,there are payment plans available to spread out the payments and make them affordable.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #833 on: October 13, 2023, 08:41:48 pm »
@mystery-ak

What's  wrong with that?

Providing,of course,there are payment plans available to spread out the payments and make them affordable.

Because @sneakypete they transport ILLEGALS around the country for FREE!!!!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #834 on: October 13, 2023, 08:44:40 pm »
@libertybele

No,he sucks.

Who  the HELL gave him the authority to  send troops,aircraft,and other assets to the Muddle East?

SOMEBODY needs to explain to that goober that he is NOT "The Governor of America".

What next?

Is the governor of California going to declare war on DC in order to get more "Free money" to provide for the masses of illegals they imported.

He is head of the FL National Guard and his own personal national guard. He is  going in to get Floridians out of Israel -- I believe that there are approximately 20,000.  I cannot believe that it matters to you that he's a governor that you don't like -- hello -- the objective is to get Americans the heck out of Israel!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #836 on: October 13, 2023, 08:45:02 pm »
Fine. Shoot his plane down on the way home.

@Smokin Joe

Can't. You can bet your bippy  it will be  an international flight,full of innocents.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #837 on: October 13, 2023, 08:46:27 pm »
A-10's are for ground support. But a fighter jet-launched missile would do the job nicely.

@andy58-in-nh

A-10's also have multiple  50 caliber machine guns,at least 2 20mm cannons,as well as the ability to carry and fire rockets.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #838 on: October 13, 2023, 08:52:05 pm »
Turn your volume down on your computer

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712852720468508922

@mystery-ak

Mistakes happen in all wars. I doubt this was the first one in this war,and would  bet money it won't be the last one.

This is one of the reasons that wars should be prevented if at all possible.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #839 on: October 13, 2023, 08:53:08 pm »
Vulcan observes (thoughtfully):
"And I believe them. Hamas and their conspirators have crossed a line that they cannot walk back from. The backing from Iran and others in the planning and coordination of this move will even more so stiffen their resolve against the multiple threats against them."

There's a problem that will remain, no matter what Israel does in the coming days and weeks.
Simply stated, the vast majority of palis WANT to be governed by hamas.

Even if the IDF completely wipes out hamas' terrorists today, an entirely new crop of them will spring forth tomorrow, from the young palis.

Even if the Israelis remove the existing government of Gaza and replace it with a military government (for the time being), as soon as the palis are given the choice of a free election again, WHO do you think they're going to vote for?

There's only one way to "wipe out" hamas once and for all.
That is to remove every living pali from Gaza.
That's not going to happen.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #840 on: October 13, 2023, 08:54:00 pm »

@mystery-ak

If this SOB feels that strongly about it,WTH is he here and not in Israel?

How the HELL is it even legal for a representative of the US Government to even be a member of a foreign military?

If being an  American isn't good enough for you,get the  HELL out of MY country!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #841 on: October 13, 2023, 09:01:43 pm »
My message to Iran would be that if Hezbollah opens up a second front, we will open a third.

@Hoodat

"We",WHO?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #842 on: October 13, 2023, 09:02:49 pm »
And therein lies the problem.  Marines should be able to purchase, fly, and control their own A-10s without having to go through the Air Force and Navy.

@Hoodat

The USAF has nothing to do with that. The USMC is under the control and command of the USN.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #843 on: October 13, 2023, 09:05:34 pm »
Very contrary to the usual stance of this junta that has deposed the Commander-in-Chief.

@Free Vulcan

That's "awful white of them"!

When did the US get put in charge of defending Israel?

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but isn't things like that WHY the UN exists?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #844 on: October 13, 2023, 09:07:27 pm »
@Hoodat

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong,but are you saying the Israeli's should stoop to Palestinian "standards"?

If so,I STRONGLY disagree.

As for Israeli doctors and hospitals treating Palestinians goes,I leave that choice up to Israel and the doctors.

After all ,not ALL Palestinians are bloodthirsty animals,and there are innocent women and children from BOTH sides of this conflict being wounded.

Not to mention the fact that is CAN  be "handy" to have captured Palestinian leaders or just plain "bomb totters" to put on public trial for committing international war crimes.

Doesn't matter.

If a wounded Hamas soldier was brought in, you treat the body to keep it alive.  You've got plenty of time to execute him later.

That's MY Conservatism!  My principle!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 09:23:33 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #845 on: October 13, 2023, 09:07:52 pm »
If they did, they are all dead now. Hamas will kill a Palestinian as fast as they will kill an Infidel.
Hamas does not care who they are killing, just so long as they are killing somebody.

@240B

YUP!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #846 on: October 13, 2023, 09:12:12 pm »
If they did, they are all dead now. Hamas will kill a Palestinian as fast as they will kill an Infidel.
Hamas does not care who they are killing, just so long as they are killing somebody.

If that's true @240B  I'd deduct that these Hamas fighters aren't native Gazans.

Certainly not the kind that can cut the heads off a baby...off a child.

My naivete says they're imports straight from a training base where they've been honing their skills away from society-at-large.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #847 on: October 13, 2023, 09:14:09 pm »
What kind if idiocy is that?  You really should get off the I-Hate-DeSantis trip, particularly at a time like this.  He isn't "making international policy for America", he's doing the right thing and helping American citizens from Florida - he is the governor of Florida after all - get home safe.

Geez.

@Kamaji

BullBush! The SOB is grandstanding for political reasons.

He has absolutely NO legal authority to send US troops or aircraft anywhere. The President of the US is the ONLY one  in the US with  that authority.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #848 on: October 13, 2023, 09:14:59 pm »
@libertybele

No,he sucks.

What next?

Wow.  Your hatred is really on overdrive today.

He's not sending troops or aircraft, he's arranging to assist Floridians who are stuck in Israel with getting home, exactly the way that Cory Mills did.  How come you're not attacking Cory Mills for doing exactly the same thing - rescuing Americans when the Biden (mal)administration would not?

Why don't you try, just for one day, to put down that ill-conceived hate you bear, and act like a decent American?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #849 on: October 13, 2023, 09:15:15 pm »
Because @sneakypete they transport ILLEGALS around the country for FREE!!!!!

@libertybele

US airlines are doing that?

This is the first I have heard of it.