Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 30960 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #850 on: October 13, 2023, 09:16:16 pm »
@Kamaji

BullBush! The SOB is grandstanding for political reasons.

He has absolutely NO legal authority to send US troops or aircraft anywhere. The President of the US is the ONLY one  in the US with  that authority.

:facepalm2:

Ahh, so he can't arrange for civilian aircraft - otherwise known as charters - to fly over there and pick up stranded Floridians?

Why?  Because your hatred says so?

Get over your hate, for just one day, and start acting like a decent American again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #851 on: October 13, 2023, 09:17:35 pm »
He is head of the FL National Guard and his own personal national guard. He is  going in to get Floridians out of Israel -- I believe that there are approximately 20,000.  I cannot believe that it matters to you that he's a governor that you don't like -- hello -- the objective is to get Americans the heck out of Israel!

@libertybele

WTF died and made him President?

He is without doubt in charge of the Fla NG,but he does NOT have the authority to order them to war.

He is a freaking GOVERNOR of a state,NOT the President of the United States.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #852 on: October 13, 2023, 09:18:40 pm »
@Kamaji

BullBush! The SOB is grandstanding for political reasons.

He has absolutely NO legal authority to send US troops or aircraft anywhere. The President of the US is the ONLY one  in the US with  that authority.

Earth to @sneakypete  - DeSantis declared a state of emergency -- before you go off on another rant because you are so anti-DeSantis, please note:

“Specifically, this order enables the Florida Division of Emergency Management to bring Floridians home and transport necessary supplies to Israel,” it reads.

Alecia Collins, spokesperson for the Division of Emergency Management, said that the division “is arranging for chartered flights home for Floridians currently in Israel,”
.........The executive order directs officials to activate both the Florida National Guard and the Florida State Guard “as needed” to be part of the emergency response.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/10/12/desantis-charter-flights-florida-residents-israel-war-hamas/

DeSantis Rocks!!!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #853 on: October 13, 2023, 09:19:54 pm »
Vulcan observes (thoughtfully):
"And I believe them. Hamas and their conspirators have crossed a line that they cannot walk back from. The backing from Iran and others in the planning and coordination of this move will even more so stiffen their resolve against the multiple threats against them."

There's a problem that will remain, no matter what Israel does in the coming days and weeks.
Simply stated, the vast majority of palis WANT to be governed by hamas.

Even if the IDF completely wipes out hamas' terrorists today, an entirely new crop of them will spring forth tomorrow, from the young palis.

Even if the Israelis remove the existing government of Gaza and replace it with a military government (for the time being), as soon as the palis are given the choice of a free election again, WHO do you think they're going to vote for?

There's only one way to "wipe out" hamas once and for all.
That is to remove every living pali from Gaza.
That's not going to happen.

@Fishrrman

Sadly,EVERY word is true.

This is a religious as well as an ethnic war,and it will never end.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #854 on: October 13, 2023, 09:21:17 pm »
@libertybele

US airlines are doing that?

This is the first I have heard of it.

@sneakypete

Whether it's for his political resume or not, he's been dealt "Black-Jack"!

Play it.  He gets the chance to assess and react before even the current administration!!

Let's not forget too...he's "this close" to becoming an after-thought in the current race to the WH.

He needed a win!  Ride this wave all the way to where they rent the beach umbrellas!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #855 on: October 13, 2023, 09:21:32 pm »
Doesn't matter.

If a wounded Hamas soldier was brought in, you treat the body to keep it alive.  You've got plenty of time later to execute him later.

That's MY Conservatism!  My principle!

@DCPatriot

Yup!

BTW,I have no freaking idea of the "Hippocratic Oath" applies to doctors in other nations,or not.

Can someone enlighten me on this?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 09:22:28 pm by sneakypete »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #856 on: October 13, 2023, 09:22:05 pm »
Ok -- personally I feel that this thread is becoming all cattywampus --- so for the time being @sneakypete --- I'll ignore the comments

..... back to "Thread 3 ... Israel At War" ....

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #857 on: October 13, 2023, 09:23:46 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #858 on: October 13, 2023, 09:24:55 pm »
Ok -- personally I feel that this thread is becoming all cattywampus --- so for the time being @sneakypete --- I'll ignore the comments

:beer:  @libertybele   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idiot

« Reply #859 on: October 13, 2023, 09:26:52 pm »

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #860 on: October 13, 2023, 09:27:11 pm »
Wow.  Your hatred is really on overdrive today.

He's not sending troops or aircraft, he's arranging to assist Floridians who are stuck in Israel with getting home, exactly the way that Cory Mills did.

The press release posted here did NOT state that. I have zero problems with it if that is what he is doing.

How come you're not attacking Cory Mills for doing exactly the same thing - rescuing Americans when the Biden (mal)administration would not?

Two  reasons.

1: I have never even  heard of Cory Mills.

2: Since I have never heard of him,I obviously didn't know he was doing that.

Why don't you try, just for one day, to put down that ill-conceived hate you bear, and act like a decent American?

Ahhh,now I have to live up DeSanctimonious ass to  be a "decent American"?

Have YOU taken  your loyalty oath yet?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #861 on: October 13, 2023, 09:31:17 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online berdie

« Reply #862 on: October 13, 2023, 09:32:51 pm »

:beer: :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #863 on: October 13, 2023, 09:34:45 pm »
:facepalm2:

Ahh, so he can't arrange for civilian aircraft - otherwise known as charters - to fly over there and pick up stranded Floridians?

Why?  Because your hatred says so?

@Kamaji

No,because NO Governor has the authority to deploy the US Military to a foreign nation.

Get over your hate, for just one day, and start acting like a decent American again.

@Kamaji

That's right. ONLY Americans that live up his ass are "decent Americans",right? Never mind usurping the authority of the President of the US as well as the US Congress.

You DO understand he is just a state Governor,right?

Now,IF he wants to charter civilian aircraft to  fly there and pick up Florida citizens,I am GUESSING he has  that right,but would it be ok with you if he refused to fly anyone back to the US that wasn't a Florida resident?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #864 on: October 13, 2023, 09:38:17 pm »
@sneakypete

Whether it's for his political resume or not, he's been dealt "Black-Jack"!

Play it.  He gets the chance to assess and react before even the current administration!!

Let's not forget too...he's "this close" to becoming an after-thought in the current race to the WH.

He needed a win!  Ride this wave all the way to where they rent the beach umbrellas!   :laugh:
An after thought? Kind of like his opponents after thought about doing anything to help or assist bringing Americans stranded in a warzone home? Oh wait he hasn't even had an after thought except to blame Netanyahu and basically use the situation to campaign. It's not like he's a billionaire or anything with the wherewithal  to charter flights, but hey DeSantis or some such....malarkey.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #865 on: October 13, 2023, 09:38:44 pm »
Earth to @sneakypete  - DeSantis declared a state of emergency -- before you go off on another rant because you are so anti-DeSantis, please note:

“Specifically, this order enables the Florida Division of Emergency Management to bring Floridians home and transport necessary supplies to Israel,” it reads.

I don't believe it.

Is he also "authorized to transport neccessary supplies to Africa,India,etc,etc,etc?

Alecia Collins, spokesperson for the Division of Emergency Management, said that the division “is arranging for chartered flights home for Floridians currently in Israel,” [/i].........The executive order directs officials to activate both the Florida National Guard and the Florida State Guard “as needed” to be part of the emergency response.

I know nothing about the Florida State Guard,but there can't be no way he is authorized to activate the Fla National Guard to fly off to the Muddle East or anywhere else outside of the US on a rescue mission. THAT sort of thing is the job of the elected President.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #866 on: October 13, 2023, 09:39:39 pm »

Yes, of course you are correct :beer:

Online berdie

« Reply #867 on: October 13, 2023, 09:39:46 pm »
@Kamaji

That's right. ONLY Americans that live up his ass are "decent Americans",right? Never mind usurping the authority of the President of the US as well as the US Congress.

You DO understand he is just a state Governor,right?

Now,IF he wants to charter civilian aircraft to  fly there and pick up Florida citizens,I am GUESSING he has  that right,but would it be ok with you if he refused to fly anyone back to the US that wasn't a Florida resident?

@sneakypete I wonder if you could start a separate thread about this subject in Politics or Elections so it could be debated? Most just come to this thread for war updates.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #872 on: October 13, 2023, 09:54:02 pm »

@sneakypete I wonder if you could start a separate thread about this subject in Politics or Elections so it could be debated? Most just come to this thread for war updates.

@berdie

Maybe someone else can  do that? I don't have the patience to moderate it.

I have already posted what I think about that issue,and don't have any  more to say about it at this  point,other than my POINT was about the governor of Florida seeming to take on Presidential responsibilities.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 09:55:56 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #873 on: October 13, 2023, 09:57:00 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #874 on: October 13, 2023, 09:58:08 pm »

I thought most everyone had Pete on ignore.   :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.