Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 30333 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #950 on: October 14, 2023, 02:51:50 pm »
Get your Kleenex ready.

Kfar Aza kibbutz massacre: Father saves daughter he hadn’t seen for six years

Nick Beake, BBC News, Tel Aviv  |  1 day ago

Twenty-two-year-old Neta Portal had not spoken to her dad in six years, following her parents' divorce.

But when Hamas gunmen broke into her house in the Jewish community of Kfar Aza and shot her six times, she knew he was the only person who could save her life.

Shimon Portal, a policeman, was already in a firefight in the nearby city of Sderot when he received the first message from his daughter:

But the killing at the kibbutz had already begun.

We meet Neta at a hospital in Tel Aviv where doctors have now carefully removed each bullet - five in her left leg and one from her right.

She trembles as she recalls slipping in and out of consciousness after the gunmen broke into the residents' safe room and opened fire for the first time:

"They were shooting people. They were shooting the kids. And the people were shouting, 'Please no, please no.' I tried to wake myself because I didn't want to die."  .  .  .

.  .  .  Neta says she and her boyfriend were scared to jump, but when an attacker threw a grenade into the room, Santi grabbed her and they jumped out of the window together.

"The terrorists saw us and began to shoot like we were nothing."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67089114
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #952 on: October 14, 2023, 02:52:25 pm »
Cont.

Neta was hit by even more bullets in the leg and in the hand.

"Santiago screamed at me: 'Please stand up - start to run. If you don't stand up, we're going to die. We're going to die.'"

Santiago managed to carry her to safety two streets away where they hid under a big pile of rubbish, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

As Santiago silently used his shirt to try to stem the blood escaping from Neta's legs, she managed to message her dad again.

Also in the hospital and sitting by his daughter's side, Shimon Portal tells me what it was like to receive that message.

"My heart stopped. My brain started to whirl. I was mad."

The plain-clothes policeman was already on his way to Kfar Aza, but when he eventually arrived in his unmarked car, gunmen opened fire and he responded.

Shimon reversed as bullets peppered his vehicle, and he managed to drive away.

He composed himself and then attempted to make a second attempt to rescue his daughter.

This time, all was quiet, so he called out for Neta.

"Suddenly, three children ran to my car because they had heard me shouting in Hebrew. And I opened the door. They started to get in the front, but two terrorists came out of the houses and shot at us."

Shimon says he was able to escape with the three girls.

He didn't know where his daughter lived, but made his way to the location she sent him.

Then he found her. He put Neta in the back of his car, and together with Santiago who'd also been shot in the leg, they drove to the nearest hospital.

A reunion of father and daughter in the midst of one of the most gruesome attacks Israel suffered.

Now, in the ward, Shimon looks at his daughter, in her hospital gown.

"My beautiful daughter. I have got her back."

.  .  .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #953 on: October 14, 2023, 02:53:02 pm »
Israel begins 'localised raids' in Gaza - as IDF allows 'safe movement' on two roads south before new deadline

Saturday 14 October 2023 12:57, UK

Israel has offered time-limited safe passage to more than a million Palestinians ordered to leave northern Gaza as the military carried out "localised raids" ahead of an expected ground assault.

The mass exodus came despite warnings from the United Nations and aid groups such a forced evacuation would have devastating humanitarian consequences, with hospital patients and others unable to move.

Israel has now extended a deadline for people to leave, allowing the safe movement of Gazans on two main roads south between 10am and 4pm local time (8am and 2pm UK time).

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-begins-localised-raids-in-gaza-as-idf-allows-safe-movement-on-two-roads-south-before-new-deadline-12983980

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #956 on: October 14, 2023, 02:55:46 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
40s
Israeli Shelling is still taking place in Southern Lebanon.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #957 on: October 14, 2023, 02:56:02 pm »
CIA Warned Of Escalated Violence Against Israel Days Before Hamas Attack

Huge amount of skepticism.  Our government and all its gestapo like alphabet agencies have created a cottage inustry of lying for years now.

Sorry folks...  Any time our government makes a statement, I start from the position of it being bull shit at the onset.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #959 on: October 14, 2023, 02:58:16 pm »
Would you please keep your Trump campaigning off of this Israel at War thread?

I am 95% sure she's a paid shill.  What do you expect?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #960 on: October 14, 2023, 02:58:44 pm »

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1713201470445609322

Definitely not a missile or any other type of projectile.  The Palestinian government (Hamas) is trying to frighten people from evacuating.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 02:59:32 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #965 on: October 14, 2023, 03:07:56 pm »
Trey Yingst was just talking about this on Fox

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1713201800751542297
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #966 on: October 14, 2023, 03:11:14 pm »
Israeli kids kidnapped by Hamas

Israeli kids kidnapped by the Palestinian government.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #968 on: October 14, 2023, 03:13:24 pm »
Volunteer American Firefighters and Paramedics have arrived in Israel to order to assist Emergency Services across the Country that are currently Short Staffed due to the Reservist Call-Up.

G-d bless these volunteers.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #969 on: October 14, 2023, 03:13:31 pm »
Israeli kids kidnapped by the Palestinian government.

People need to keep that clear in their heads.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DB

« Reply #972 on: October 14, 2023, 03:21:57 pm »
Killing unarmed people in the water?  Couldn't they just take them prisoner?  Hmmmmm...

We don't know what that video is.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #974 on: October 14, 2023, 03:23:11 pm »
It actually has nothing to do with the governor @Jack Russell

Then it definitely has nothing to do with Trump, squawking from the cheap seats.
The Republic is lost.