Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 30420 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #976 on: October 14, 2023, 03:33:31 pm »
Would you please keep your Trump campaigning off of this Israel at War thread?

Fair enough @Jack Russell   Ditto for the governor..

@GtHawk

« Reply #977 on: October 14, 2023, 03:42:17 pm »
A major protest against Israel is taking place in London right now

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1713172445073391756

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #978 on: October 14, 2023, 03:42:50 pm »

@GtHawk

No politics whatsoever, the Governor is actually doing something, again not squawking from the cheap seats trying to stay relevant.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #979 on: October 14, 2023, 03:42:52 pm »

@GtHawk
The only thing about DeSantis I have seen on this thread was about him actually doing something to assist Americans in Israel, conversely the only thing I have seen on this thread about Trump was campaigning...they are not the same thing nor is any won putting up idol worship about DeSantis.

Now let's all focus on the human tragedy in Israel instead of an American election.

« Reply #980 on: October 14, 2023, 03:52:30 pm »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

America will be the loser of this Middle East war if even one Gaza refugee is admitted here.

11:44 AM · Oct 14, 2023

« Reply #981 on: October 14, 2023, 03:53:39 pm »
The only thing about DeSantis I have seen on this thread was about him actually doing something to assist Americans in Israel, conversely the only thing I have seen on this thread about Trump was campaigning...they are not the same thing nor is any won putting up idol worship about DeSantis.

Now let's all focus on the human tragedy in Israel instead of an American election.

Your request is agreed to ---- move on @GtHawk

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #983 on: October 14, 2023, 03:59:33 pm »
Your request is agreed to ---- move on @GtHawk

You first.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #984 on: October 14, 2023, 04:07:45 pm »
The UN has been relentlessly anti-US and anti-Israel since at least the 1960s.

What does the UN teach in its Palestine schools?

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/10/13/what-does-the-un-teach-in-its-palestine-schools-n584380

An example of why I don't give a @#$% when UN "schools" get reduced to rubble.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #985 on: October 14, 2023, 04:08:53 pm »
CNN’s Tapper to Israeli Ambassador: ‘How Can You Hold All 2.3 Million Palestinians In Gaza Responsible’ For Hamas?

Friday on CNN’s “The Lead,” anchor Jake Tapper asked Israeli ambassador to the United Nations Gilad Erdan if his country could “hold all 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza responsible” for the Hamas terror attacks in Israel by bombing Gaza.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/13/cnns-tapper-to-israeli-ambassador-how-can-you-hold-all-2-3-million-palestinians-in-gaza-responsible-for-hamas/

To quote the Kenyan:  "We won.  You lost.  Elections have consequences."
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #986 on: October 14, 2023, 04:17:17 pm »
I am 95% sure she's a paid shill.  What do you expect?

@catfish1957

You know I like the hell out of you.  That said, how many times does somebody need to be told to KNOCK IT THE BLEEP OFF!???
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #987 on: October 14, 2023, 04:19:32 pm »
'The View’s’ Sunny Hostin Compares Hamas to Proud Boys

'Retaliation against innocent civilians collectively is also terror and is also a war crime,' Hostin said

Published |Updated
Mary Papenfuss

The often provocative Sunny Hostin of ABC's 'The View' on Friday issued some interesting pronouncements that Hamas terrorists were like the Donald Trump-supporting Proud Boys — and that Israel is committing "war crimes."

"We all know Hamas has been designated a terror organization just like many other terror organizations have this designation — like the Proud Boys here in the United States," said Hostin, leaving some of her co-hosts scratching their heads.

The Proud Boys have been declared a terrorist group in Canada, but not in the U.S.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-view-s-sunny-hostin-compares-hamas-to-proud-boys/ar-AA1ibUY2
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #988 on: October 14, 2023, 04:28:16 pm »
People need to keep that clear in their heads.

But then I'd have to agree there exists a country named "Palestine."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #989 on: October 14, 2023, 04:29:13 pm »
IDF says it’s completing preparations for ‘attack from the air, sea and land’
Times of Israel, Oct 14, 2023

The Israel Defense Forces says it is completing preparations for a “significant ground operation” in the Gaza Strip.

In a statement, the IDF says it is readying to “expand the offensive” by implementing a “wide range of offensive operational plans” which it says include a “joint and coordinated attack from the air, sea and land.”

The IDF says it is finalizing the draft of hundreds of thousands of reservists, as the logistics directorate is working to provide troops with all the equipment they will need for the ground offensive.

“In recent days, the tools required for combat have been transferred to the assembly areas, and at this stage the various units of the Technological and Logistics Directorate are working to complete the qualification of the tools and equipping them with advanced combat means, as needed,” the IDF says.

“IDF battalions and soldiers are deployed all over the country and are prepared to increase readiness for the next stages of the war, with an emphasis on a significant ground operation,” the military adds.

The military is expected to launch a ground invasion in the Gaza Strip, but its extent and when it is carried out may be affected by operational considerations, including the evacuation of Palestinian civilians from northern Gaza and growing tensions on Israel’s northern border.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-its-completing-preparations-for-attack-from-the-air-sea-and-land/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #990 on: October 14, 2023, 04:34:38 pm »
I've said this every night

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
4m
According to Channel 12, there are Expectations that the Ground Invasion of Gaza will begin Tonight.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #993 on: October 14, 2023, 04:37:14 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
31m
The Israeli Defense Force has announced that they are completing preparations for a Major Ground Operation in the Gaza Strip launched from the Land, Air, and Sea.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #995 on: October 14, 2023, 04:37:49 pm »

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
4m
According to Channel 12, there are Expectations that the Ground Invasion of Gaza will begin Tonight.

Would seen that hard-core Hamas troops have already fled...leaving civilians behind.

Feel sorry for innocent military age Gazans who happen to meet up with the Israeli ground troops.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #996 on: October 14, 2023, 04:39:09 pm »
From post 956 earlier:
"Progressives call for US to take in some of the expected 1 million Gaza refugees"

Who didn't see this coming...?

Would you willingly ingest POISON into your own body?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #999 on: October 14, 2023, 04:42:51 pm »
@mystery-ak
Not your fault. There are a lot of screwy headlines out there like, "Israel Begins!"
Then two paragraphs later you read that Israel has "begun preparing" to attack.
I've been fooled a couple of times.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.