Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 31040 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #901 on: October 14, 2023, 12:38:33 am »
Much more than that. Not sure if it is still happening, but at one point the U.S. was providing 'international flights' to fly illegals from South America to the U.S. Not only did they not have to sign a 'payback waiver', they did not even have to provide a name.

@240B

Un-freaking believable under normal circumstances.

Then  again,we ALL know the Dim candidates always have the "dead vote" and the  "non-existant voter" votes locked UP come election day.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #902 on: October 14, 2023, 12:45:26 am »
@Kamaji
He has absolutely NO legal authority to send US troops or aircraft anywhere. The President of the US is the ONLY one  in the US with  that authority.
What about an emergency such as a hurricane or earthquake? In @sneakypete world, is it 'illegal' to send charters from Florida to deliver supplies and to pick up the stranded? I do not want to live in the sneakpete universe.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #903 on: October 14, 2023, 12:52:05 am »
'Top secret' Hamas documents show that terrorists intentionally targeted elementary schools and a youth center
Maps and documents recovered from the bodies of Hamas attackers reveal a coordinated plan to target children and take hostages inside an Israeli village near Gaza.

A Hamas map recovered from the body of a Hamas militants by Israeli first responders.Obtained by NBC News

Oct. 13, 2023, 4:15 PM CDT
By Anna Schecter

Documents exclusively obtained by NBC News show that Hamas created detailed plans to target elementary schools and a youth center in the Israeli kibbutz of Kfar Sa'ad, to "kill as many people as possible," seize hostages and quickly move them into the Gaza Strip.

The attack plans, which are labeled "top secret" in Arabic, appear to be orders for two highly trained Hamas units to surround and infiltrate villages and target places where civilians, including children, gather. Israeli authorities are still determining the death toll in Kfar Sa'ad.

The documents were found on the bodies of Hamas terrorists by Israeli first responders and shared with NBC News. They include detailed maps and show that Hamas intended to kill or take hostage civilians and school children.

One page labeled “Top Secret” outlines a plan of attack for Kfar Sa’ad, saying “Combat unit 1” is directed to “contain the new Da’at school,” while “Combat unit 2” is to “collect hostages,” “search the Bnei Akiva youth center” and “search the old Da’at school.”

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/top-secret-hamas-documents-show-terrorists-intentionally-targeted-elem-rcna120310
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #904 on: October 14, 2023, 12:54:54 am »
'Top secret' Hamas documents show that terrorists intentionally targeted elementary schools and a youth center
Maps and documents recovered from the bodies of Hamas attackers reveal a coordinated plan to target children and take hostages inside an Israeli village near Gaza.

A Hamas map recovered from the body of a Hamas militants by Israeli first responders.Obtained by NBC News

Oct. 13, 2023, 4:15 PM CDT
By Anna Schecter

Documents exclusively obtained by NBC News show that Hamas created detailed plans to target elementary schools and a youth center in the Israeli kibbutz of Kfar Sa'ad, to "kill as many people as possible," seize hostages and quickly move them into the Gaza Strip.

The attack plans, which are labeled "top secret" in Arabic, appear to be orders for two highly trained Hamas units to surround and infiltrate villages and target places where civilians, including children, gather. Israeli authorities are still determining the death toll in Kfar Sa'ad.

The documents were found on the bodies of Hamas terrorists by Israeli first responders and shared with NBC News. They include detailed maps and show that Hamas intended to kill or take hostage civilians and school children.

One page labeled “Top Secret” outlines a plan of attack for Kfar Sa’ad, saying “Combat unit 1” is directed to “contain the new Da’at school,” while “Combat unit 2” is to “collect hostages,” “search the Bnei Akiva youth center” and “search the old Da’at school.”

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/top-secret-hamas-documents-show-terrorists-intentionally-targeted-elem-rcna120310

More than one source reporting:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/top-secret-hamas-documents-show-that-terrorists-intentionally-targeted-elementary-schools-and-a-youth-center/ar-AA1ibftX?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=ff59b53189f94ec28130d75d0e5aabb3&ei=96
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #905 on: October 14, 2023, 01:01:55 am »
What about an emergency such as a hurricane or earthquake?

@240B

What about them? He is free,as is anyone else,to deliver relief items in America. He just doesn't have  the authority to send troops or even police to a foreign  country because it can interfere with federal government policy. We have Presidents to handle jobs like that.

In @sneakypete world, is it 'illegal' to send charters from Florida to deliver supplies and to pick up the stranded? I do not want to live in the sneakpete universe.

Grow the hell up! You just want to whine about this because I am anti-DeSanctimonious. You can't possibly be so  stupid as to  think that it is ok for governors to  meddle with  foreign policy  affairs.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #906 on: October 14, 2023, 01:05:15 am »
First chartered flight lands in Greece with evacuated US citizens from Israel

The first U.S. flight evacuating American citizens out of war-torn Israel landed in Greece on Friday, a State Department official confirmed.

Matthew Miller, a State Department spokesperson, shared the news on X, saying that the first chartered flight landed in Athens.

"While many U.S. citizens are departing Israel on commercial transportation, the State Department is chartering flights to provide additional options and capacity," Miller wrote. "Our first flight carrying U.S. citizens and their immediate family members from Israel is wheels down in Athens."
airport..................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-chartered-flights-lands-greece-evacuated-us-citizens-israel
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #907 on: October 14, 2023, 01:10:39 am »
@Hoodat

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong,but are you saying the Israeli's should stoop to Palestinian "standards"?

Not at all.  Not even close.  I am criticizing muslims for not living up to theirs.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 01:11:26 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #908 on: October 14, 2023, 01:11:33 am »
Palestinians face Israeli deadline to leave northern Gaza

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:
    Northern Gaza residents face deadline from Israel to go south
    Hamas urges 1 million not to heed order
    16 West Bank demonstrators die in battles with Israel forces

JERUSALEM, Oct 14 (Reuters) - More than 1 million Palestinians in northern Gaza faced an Israeli deadline on Saturday to flee south, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel had only just begun to retaliate for last week's Hamas rampage across southern Israel.

U.S. President Joe Biden said consultations were under way with regional governments on the humanitarian crisis in Gaza as trapped Palestinians faced shortages of power, food and water amid Israeli bombing.

Israel has vowed to annihilate Hamas for the attack a week ago in which its fighters killed 1,300 Israelis, mainly civilians, and seized scores of hostages.

Israel has since put the Hamas-run Gaza Strip, home to 2.3 million Palestinians, under a total siege and bombarded it with unprecedented air strikes. Gaza authorities say 1,900 people have died.

More than one million residents of northern Gaza on Friday received 24 hours notice from Israel to flee south before an expected ground offensive. Hamas vowed to fight to the last drop of blood and told residents to stay.

Israeli military spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said tank-backed troops had mounted raids to hit Palestinian rocket crews and gather information on the location of hostages, the first official account of ground troops in Gaza since the crisis began.

"We are striking our enemies with unprecedented might," Netanyahu said in a rare statement televised on Friday after the Jewish Sabbath began. "I emphasise that this is only the beginning."..............

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/palestinians-face-israeli-deadline-leave-northern-gaza-2023-10-13/

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #909 on: October 14, 2023, 01:15:05 am »
Jacqui Heinrich
@JacquiHeinrich
·
Follow
NEWS: 3 sources with knowledge tell me the US has urged Israel to delay its ground operation in Gaza until safe passage for Palestinians can be secured

Israel should fully ignore anything this regime says.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #910 on: October 14, 2023, 01:17:30 am »

Agreed.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #911 on: October 14, 2023, 01:19:19 am »

@240B

What about them? He is free,as is anyone else,to deliver relief items in America. He just doesn't have  the authority to send troops or even police to a foreign  country because it can interfere with federal government policy. We have Presidents to handle jobs like that.

In @sneakypete world, is it 'illegal' to send charters from Florida to deliver supplies and to pick up the stranded? I do not want to live in the sneakpete universe.

Grow the hell up! You just want to whine about this because I am anti-DeSanctimonious. You can't possibly be so  stupid as to  think that it is ok for governors to  meddle with  foreign policy  affairs.
You have proven yourself to be ignorant of both politics and history. When you said you did not know Israel and Saudi Arabia were holding peace talks, that was the end of any time I may have had to read your hysterical rantings.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #912 on: October 14, 2023, 01:23:34 am »
The Biden administration is much more worried about Iran and supportive of the Iranian regime than they are with Israel.
Not worried about what Biden says to Israel. More worried about what Israel tells Biden. I hope Israel does not tell them anything classified.
Whatever Israel tells the American government will go straight to Iran.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #913 on: October 14, 2023, 01:25:31 am »
@mountaineer

Since WHEN have US Governors had the authority to make international policy for America?

DeSantis isn't making international policy for America.  He's abiding by it.  "Leave no man behind" was American policy long before Ron DeSantis came on the scene.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #914 on: October 14, 2023, 01:35:19 am »
DeSantis isn't making international policy for America.  He's abiding by it.  "Leave no man behind" was American policy long before Ron DeSantis came on the scene.
Congressmen and even private citizens have independently involved themselves in military situations since the beginning of time, sometimes for good, sometimes made things worse. Absolutely nothing unusual about it. What DeSantis is doing is mercy and has nothing to do with any military operation.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #915 on: October 14, 2023, 01:45:28 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
Egyptian Officials believe that are they are very close to Finalizing a Deal with the United States that will allow for the Evacuation of Foreign Nationals still in Gaza into Egypt through certain Border Checkpoints, but that this will not include any Palestinians besides ones with Dual-Citizenship from another Country.

Pay attention here.  No Arab country will allow Palestinians to immigrate into their country.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #916 on: October 14, 2023, 01:49:20 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
Follow
A 3rd U.S. Air Force C-17A Globemaster lll “RCH794” has taken off from Nevatim Air Base in Southern Israel likely on its way back to Naval Air Station Sigonella in Sicily, Italy in order to pick-up more Military Aid for Israel.

In other words, an empty plane that could have been used to evacuate Americans.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #917 on: October 14, 2023, 02:13:37 am »
Not at all.  Not even close.  I am criticizing muslims for not living up to theirs.

@Hoodat

NOT trying  to be a wise-ass,but I honestly didn't  know they have any standards.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #918 on: October 14, 2023, 02:16:39 am »
You have proven yourself to be ignorant of both politics and history. When you said you did not know Israel and Saudi Arabia were holding peace talks, that was the end of any time I may have had to read your hysterical rantings.

@240B

Ok,bubba. PLEASE clue in clueless me on how  well the peace talks are going. Much  progress being made?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #919 on: October 14, 2023, 02:18:07 am »

@Hoodat

Desperation is NEVER pretty.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #920 on: October 14, 2023, 03:42:43 am »
@Free Vulcan

That's "awful white of them"!

When did the US get put in charge of defending Israel?

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but isn't things like that WHY the UN exists?

Agree @sneakypete

Some logistical support I don't mind, but this isn't our bird to fly. Have a feeling we're going to get our nose into this too deep.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #921 on: October 14, 2023, 05:14:22 am »
In 2017, President Trump walked into the belly of the beast and told the Arab Islamic American Summit -----

"There can be no coexistence with this violence. There can be no tolerating it, no accepting it, no excusing it, and no ignoring it. Every time a terrorist murders an innocent person, and falsely invokes the name of God, it should be an insult to every person of faith. Terrorists do not worship God, they worship death…..” @realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1712681852169757115

Longer version:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4670652/president-trump-terrorists-worship-god-worship-death

We need him back.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 05:41:14 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #922 on: October 14, 2023, 05:38:11 am »
In 2017, President Trump walked into the belly of the beast and told the Arab Islamic American Summit -----

We need him back.

Full speech:

https://youtu.be/3XTQ5bRfT44?si=BPcg2wb1g1ZUw4T7

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 05:40:41 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online LMAO

« Reply #923 on: October 14, 2023, 05:53:32 am »

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #924 on: October 14, 2023, 06:53:59 am »
🚨REPORT: The Mossad states:

"Civilians of Gaza will be allowed safe passage to the south between 10:00 and 16:00 today 14.10.2023"

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1713081246832537624