Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 29656 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #1025 on: October 14, 2023, 06:14:25 pm »
Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, The United Nations is useless as teats on a boar where any U. S. interests are concerned.
It is worse than that. Useless would be thrillingly benign compared to the amount of anti American activity there funded by our tax dollars. Eff them, get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US.

Not one accord or plan for the future (Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, ICLEI, IPCC, e.g.) is compatible with American interests.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1026 on: October 14, 2023, 06:15:05 pm »
I don't understand why these announcements are necessary.  Does the element of surprise no longer apply in military strategy?

It's to be presented as additional warnings given...before the photos of the mangled Gazan citizens start showing up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1027 on: October 14, 2023, 06:16:28 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1028 on: October 14, 2023, 06:16:28 pm »
I don't understand why these announcements are necessary.  Does the element of surprise no longer apply in military strategy?

@Right_in_Virginia

I think that in this particular case pretty much everyone knew this was going to happen. The  only  question was "when?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1029 on: October 14, 2023, 06:17:48 pm »
7 minutes ago
Hamas claims nine hostages killed in airstrikes
By Olivia Land

Nine hostages in Gaza have been killed by Israeli airstrikes over the last day, Hamas claims, according to ABC News.

Four of the hostages were foreigners, SkyNews reported.
I have little doubt those hostages, if killed by air strikes and not Hamas, were being held at launch sites or other targets of interest. Even keeping their bodies close at hand would allow them to blame Israeli activity after an air strike.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1034 on: October 14, 2023, 06:22:32 pm »

I don't think there can be much of a surprise attack when you have dozens of tanks/troops at your border...
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1035 on: October 14, 2023, 06:24:14 pm »
We have naval assets in the area, but Biden is withdrawing them out of the Persian Gulf.

Does this prevent Israel from conducting targeted assassinations of Hamas leadership outside of Gaza --- à la Soleimani?

@Hoodat

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 06:36:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1036 on: October 14, 2023, 06:24:40 pm »
Support the USO

« Reply #1037 on: October 14, 2023, 06:29:48 pm »
It's to be presented as additional warnings given...before the photos of the mangled Gazan citizens start showing up.

I wish Israel would fight a military war and save the PR battles for after victory is secured.  But, maybe that's just me.   :shrug:

@DCPatriot

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 06:35:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1039 on: October 14, 2023, 06:38:59 pm »
@Bigun

A large part of that is OUR fault for not making them toe the line. One of the reasons the UN was created was to exist to prevent wars from happening,not  ignoring them even  after the fighting begins.

If you are telling me that there are traitors in our midst you are preaching to the choir! @sneakypete
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1040 on: October 14, 2023, 06:40:40 pm »

Army vet SHOCKS Jesse with details of tunnel warfare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqYIiOcYTk

6:38 video

ICYMI ....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1041 on: October 14, 2023, 06:41:03 pm »

:amen:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1044 on: October 14, 2023, 06:42:36 pm »
It is worse than that. Useless would be thrillingly benign compared to the amount of anti American activity there funded by our tax dollars. Eff them, get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US.

Not one accord or plan for the future (Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, ICLEI, IPCC, e.g.) is compatible with American interests.

:yowsa: I agree 100%.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1045 on: October 14, 2023, 06:43:48 pm »
@Jack Russell

That he can!

He does an excellent  job of braying like a jackass while pretending to laugh.

@sneakypete you do realize that the in-fighting and name-callingis taking away from this thread.  Please refrain and stop.

The severity of what is happening in Israel is not a time for political campaigning.  What is happening is going to reshape the World including our country.  We are NOT at peace. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1046 on: October 14, 2023, 06:45:08 pm »

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1713248339037163862

The horror .... praying for the lives of the innocents .... it's hard to fathom so much devastation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1048 on: October 14, 2023, 06:57:34 pm »
The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
26s
Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Chris Wray said the bureau has seen a sharp uptick in threats since last weekend's attacks in Israel, according to a New York Times reporter.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1049 on: October 14, 2023, 06:59:09 pm »
Support the USO