Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18758 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #250 on: October 09, 2023, 02:31:10 am »
'They keep taking people': Israeli family shelters in place during Hamas attack

Madeline Martin  |  10/08/2023

Moishe Cohen lives in Israel now, although he used to live in the US. He spoke to Human Events while using his wife's phone to dial a number over and over, dialing a friend who lives in Ofakim, a city a little over 12 miles from Gaza.

This comes after Hamas, a Palestinian terrorist group, launched a surprise attack on Israel. Thousands of rockets were launched as soldiers moved across the border, killing and kidnapping Israelis. They attacked by land, air and sea.

“It goes to voice mail,” he said. Cohen lives in a place about 25 miles inward toward the center of Israel. Recently Ofakim has been taken over by Hamas terrorists holding civilians hostage. 

“This is going to be bad," Cohen told Human Events. "This is going to be a big war. They are going to keep taking the women, the children. They shoot the men trying to make a deal with them.”

"They go into the towns, they are taking women and children, sometimes men. Women and children are easy to control," he said. “They use them to get whatever they want. They want the power to say ‘Give me this or we will shoot this little girl.’”

Rafi’s wife yelled “maspeek!” Hebrew for “enough." She was sitting with Rafi and their two daughters in their apartment while they shelter in place, or hide. The family of four has been through drills and emergency situations like this before.

“Never like this,” Cohen. “This is very bad. They are killing people.”

His friend, he said, sent him a very quick shaky video. “The video is from inside his house,” he said.

“He holds the phone out the window a little bit. And I can see people—6 of the men with the guns—not our police, not our military. This is like dirty clothing, crazy looking, pointing the guns. There was a woman, a little girl, a teenage girl and a boy. I could only see the face of the woman. I don’t think I know her. But my friend did. This is why he took the video. This is his neighbors. A family. I hear a man scream I think. But I don’t see him. They push the mother and kids towards the trucks  .  .  .

https://humanevents.com/2023/10/08/they-keep-taking-people-israeli-family-shelters-in-place-during-hamas-attack
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #251 on: October 09, 2023, 02:32:23 am »
He said he has another video, one that shows the bodies piling up. These are not videos he found on social media, but once that were sent to him by friends.

“These are not uploaded," Cohen said. "These are recorded. Then sent to friends.I don’t look anymore. These are places I know. Places I used to hike. I take my daughters hiking. Now they are full of people who are being held by these terrorists. They put guns to their heads. To a little girl. This is animals! This is cowards! Animals! We need help!”

Cohen's voice shook as he continued.

“These people are not like us. They don’t think like us. Our military at the border? We don’t shoot. We cannot shoot unless they try to attack us, try to kill us. This is the law. But their law is not the same. The rules—they are not the same for them.”

"The military tries to arrest instead of shooting," he said of the Israeli Defense Force. "They [the terrorists] aren’t afraid of arrest. They shoot. Then it’s over.”

When asked about reports of kidnappings, he said “Yes. There is kidnapping. It’s happening. There is murder, shooting. They go into the homes. They take the family. The military and police try to talk to them from outside. They end up shooting. Hamas. Whoever this is.”
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #252 on: October 09, 2023, 02:44:57 am »

The method by which the modern state of Israel formed was bound to result in the present situation, or something worse.  At this point, the only way to settle the conflict is massive payments to surrounding arab countries to house all of the Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza.  That is assuming the Palestinians would ever agree to leave peacefully.  You simply cannot have several million stateless arabs living in a prison camp adjacent to and dominated by a jewish government.  Nor can the Palestinians be entrusted with a country of their own.
Nope.

Most Islamic nations will NOT accept Palestinians. They are considered the 'trash' of the M.E., illiterate criminals, rapists, murders, and such. When a Pali enters another Islamic country, they are immediately put on boats for Europe. Some make their way from Europe to South America and eventually to America.

The 'surrounding Arab countries' do not want them and will not accept them. Because they know more than the West who and what these people really are. Asians/Russians ban them too. The only countries willing to take them in are stupid naïve White Western Christian nations. Because accepting so-called "refugees" makes them feel like 'superior enlightened liberal saviors' to the poor little brown people, same as America. And you can see what they have done to Europe.

They have turned Europe into a trash heap. As they will do to America as soon as they accumulate a more substantial number of forces/troops. Muslims do not immigrate. Muslims do not integrate. Muslims only invade with the goal of conquest. It is a central part of their culture and religion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #253 on: October 09, 2023, 02:55:39 am »
Most ALL Islamic nations will NOT accept Palestinians. They are considered the 'trash' of the M.E., illiterate criminals, rapists, murders, and such. When a Pali enters another Islamic country, they are immediately put on boats for Europe. Some make their way from Europe to South America and eventually to America.

The 'surrounding Arab countries' do not want them and will not accept them. Because they know more than the West who and what these people really are. Asians/Russians ban them too. The only countries willing to take them in are stupid naïve White Western Christian nations. Because accepting so-called "refugees" makes them feel like 'superior enlightened liberal saviors' to the poor little brown people, same as America. And you can see what they have done to Europe.

They have turned Europe into a trash heap. As they will do to America as soon as they accumulate a more substantial number of forces/troops. Muslims do not immigrate. Muslims do not integrate. Muslims only invade with the goal of conquest. It is a central part of their culture and religion.

Truth.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #254 on: October 09, 2023, 03:02:27 am »
240b wrote (and Hoodat endorsed):
"They have turned Europe into a trash heap. As they will do to America as soon as they accumulate a more substantial number of forces/troops. Muslims do not immigrate. Muslims do not integrate. Muslims only invade with the goal of conquest. It is a central part of their culture and religion."

Then I will ask a question (similar to one that Lenin asked a century ago):
What is to be done with them?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #255 on: October 09, 2023, 03:13:02 am »
Then I will ask a question (similar to one that Lenin asked a century ago):
What is to be done with them?

The only thing they understand is raw power.  Deny them the upper hand.  Pershing had it right in Mindanao.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #256 on: October 09, 2023, 03:14:43 am »
Most Islamic nations will NOT accept Palestinians. They are considered the 'trash' of the M.E., illiterate criminals, rapists, murders, and such. When a Pali enters another Islamic country, they are immediately put on boats for Europe. Some make their way from Europe to South America and eventually to America.

That's why the arab states will have to be compensated handsomely in order to cooperate. 

They have turned Europe into a trash heap. As they will do to America as soon as they accumulate a more substantial number of forces/troops. Muslims do not immigrate. Muslims do not integrate. Muslims only invade with the goal of conquest. It is a central part of their culture and religion.[/size]

Did not ancient Israel form by means of conquest and genocide, if you believe the bible?  It's more likely the hebrews emerged from the Canaanite culture, but there was a fair amount of ethnic cleansing in the mid 20th century.  Some Israelis would love to evict the palestinians now, and it may well come to that, so the rest of us had better find places for them to live.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #257 on: October 09, 2023, 03:36:27 am »
Without a Second Amendment Private Gun Ownership Low in Israel

AWR Hawkins 8 Oct 2023

As the world watches the atrocities of the past few days unfold in Israel — including Hamas terrorists going door to door to kill Israelis — it is notable that Israel does not have a U.S.-like Second Amendment and private gun ownership among Israelis is low.

The BBC reported that “Israeli gun ownership is low at about 2% of the population.” In contrast, the findings of a recent study by Rutgers University’s New Jersey Gun Violence Research Center estimated upwards of six in ten Americans own guns.

The difference, in large part, is the Second Amendment. Israelis are allowed to own guns at whatever level their government approves whereas Americans have a birthright to gun ownership that is protected by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/10/08/without-second-amendment-private-gun-ownership-low-israel/

Thank you @mystery-ak , I was curious about the gun laws in Israel and googled it yesterday and started to post that guns were pretty highly regulated, but I didn't know the percentage of folks that managed to get them. 2% is a joke, but I seem to remember Israel basically choking off the notion of defense a like 5-10 years ago (my memory is shotty at best). 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #258 on: October 09, 2023, 03:48:37 am »

That's why the arab states will have to be compensated handsomely in order to cooperate. 

Did not ancient Israel form by means of conquest and genocide, if you believe the bible?  It's more likely the hebrews emerged from the Canaanite culture, but there was a fair amount of ethnic cleansing in the mid 20th century.  Some Israelis would love to evict the palestinians now, and it may well come to that, so the rest of us had better find places for them to live.
Most Arab States already have so much American money they cannot handle anymore. And it wouldn't work anyway to sway them.

Violent ethnic cleansing in the 20th happened all over the world, Germany, Baltics, China, Africa ... well, everywhere. However, the Arabs in Israel legally sold their property to the State of Israel. Now, they claim 'ethnic cleansing' and that Israel 'stole' their land. Essentially they sold the land for a price, spent the money, and now they want their land back. This is not unusual behavior when dealing with Arabs. In fact, it is very typical behavior.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2023, 05:51:28 am »

Nope.

To cut a long story short, the Muslim Nations are emptying their prisons and asylums, same with South America. They are picking up homeless drug addicts/alcoholics and criminals, chronically unemployed and/or otherwise undesirables, off the streets and are sending them all to Europe and America. Because Europe and America are the only nations STUPID enough to allow them in.

And not only do they allow them in, they give them extraordinary luxurious benefits which are not available to their own citizens. As they allow them to commit any crime, no matter how atrocious, with impunity. Rape .. maybe two weeks, if that. Murder could be up to a month. There is nothing 'immigrants' can ever possibly do to be incarcerated long-term as ordinary citizens are.

And they are NEVER ... NEVER EVER EVER, deported no matter what they do. An immigrant can and have kill Police officers ... and nothing happens. Back on the streets in 30 days or less. They can and have raped children, kill old women/men, send gangs around neighborhoods to collect 'gang taxes', and nothing.

The government Liberals say, "Oh nevermind that!". It is part of the cute little brown peoples' culture. We should 'respect' their cultural differences. Diversity is Strength! (even if it destroys our nation and kills all of us)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #260 on: October 09, 2023, 06:33:02 am »
Israeli Defense Minister Orders Weapons, Ammo Supplied to Gaza Border Communities

Quote from: article
... Breitbart News noted that private gun ownership is low in Israel, in large part because the nation does not have a Second Amendment. There is no guaranteed right to own a gun in Israel and one must acquire a gun license before legally possessing a gun.

Even then, Israelis are limited in the type of firearms and quantity of ammunition they can own. The BBC observed, “Usually citizens are allowed to hold a pistol and a limit of 50 bullets.” 

(snip).....  the IDF is spreading out weapons and ammunition in the communities closest to the Gaza border; communities that may have to defend themselves and their nation if the attacks continue.

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/10/08/israeli-defense-minister-orders-weapons-ammo-supplied-gaza-border-communities/

Since we were talking about Israel's gun ownership I thought this article would be of interest. Israel has really crippled those living next to animals with gun regulations that left only 2% of the populace armed with "approved" weapons (and 50 rounds of ammo).... Fifty rounds of ammo wouldn't be enough to fill two of my magazines, much less keep a bay a horde of rapists/terrorist/pigs away.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 06:35:22 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #261 on: October 09, 2023, 06:46:25 am »
It’s just inconceivable.

It's just Barack Obama & Co.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #262 on: October 09, 2023, 08:29:24 am »
If Israel has to go door to door in Gaza, a large portion of their armed forces will be present at one time.

Uh huh. Nonsense. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #263 on: October 09, 2023, 09:41:32 am »
Worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVRO2Q1LCcc

Comprehensive report of ongoing events.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #264 on: October 09, 2023, 10:52:42 am »
Nope.

The Jordanians tried to give them a home in 1969-1970 and ended up with a coup attempt and Black September.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Isreal At War
« Reply #265 on: October 09, 2023, 11:52:23 am »
Israel has God on their side.  Noone goes against Israel and succeeds.
this is a counterfeit Israel.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #266 on: October 09, 2023, 11:52:33 am »
Eternal Optimist
@etoptimist

Israel IDF’s Major General Ghasan Alyan

“Hamas has opened the gates of hell into the Gaza Strip. Hamas made the decision and Hamas will bear the responsibility and pay for its deeds.”

https://twitter.com/etoptimist/status/1710653094856712301
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 11:54:14 am by Elderberry »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #267 on: October 09, 2023, 12:08:14 pm »
Eternal Optimist
@etoptimist

Israel IDF’s Major General Ghasan Alyan

“Hamas has opened the gates of hell into the Gaza Strip. Hamas made the decision and Hamas will bear the responsibility and pay for its deeds.”

https://twitter.com/etoptimist/status/1710653094856712301

Another example of the importance of our second amendment. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Isreal At War
« Reply #268 on: October 09, 2023, 12:31:40 pm »

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1711067227586228662

I asked hubby yesterday…what is the genesis of this love of Palestininians by commie Dems?

I mean, this is decades old, not just since 9/11 general adoration of Moslems.

I cannot believe it’s “anti-Semitism” as let’s be honest, liberals love the guilt of the Holocaust as if it’s all our fault.  They love aggrieved groups, and Jews are one of them.  (I think anti-Israel is different from anti-Semitic; I don’t play that liberal game of “X is Y, so you must hate Y since you hate X”.)
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #269 on: October 09, 2023, 12:36:08 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene: I Want to Know if Weapons Used Against Israel Came from Afghanistan or Ukraine

On this week’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) weighed in on the upcoming Speaker’s election in the House of Representatives.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/08/marjorie-taylor-greene-i-want-to-know-if-weapons-used-against-israel-came-from-afghanistan-or-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #270 on: October 09, 2023, 12:51:16 pm »
Israel orders 'total siege' of Gaza in aftermath of unprecedented terror attack by Hamas
by Mike Brest, Defense Reporter
October 09, 2023 08:38 AM

Israel ordered a “total siege” of the Gaza Strip in the aftermath of this weekend’s unprecedented multifaceted terrorist attack perpetrated by Hamas.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant ordered the siege on Monday, saying, “There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed,” and he added, “We are fighting human animals, and we are acting accordingly.”

Similarly, Energy Minister Israel Katz "instructed that the water supply from Israel to Gaza be cut off immediately,” Katz said in a statement, explaining that the flow of power and fuel ceased two days ago.

The decision comes two days after the coordinated Hamas terror attack left at least 700 people dead and more injured in what has been described as one of Israel’s biggest intelligence failures. Israel declared war on Sunday, and the army called up about 300,000 military reservists.

The Israeli military has responded by launching airstrikes against targets within Gaza. Nearly 500 people have died in Israeli strikes.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/israel-orders-siege-gaza-terror-attack-hamas
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #271 on: October 09, 2023, 12:53:36 pm »

Sky News
@SkyNews
·
24m
BREAKING: Gaza's health ministry says there are now 560 Palestinians known to have been killed in bombings happening in Gaza.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #272 on: October 09, 2023, 12:54:04 pm »
Sky News
@SkyNews
·
27m
BREAKING: Soldiers in the north of Israel have been deployed against possible infiltration from Lebanon, according to the Reuters news agency.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #273 on: October 09, 2023, 12:54:47 pm »
Sky News
@SkyNews
·
1h
BREAKING: Israel is to cut off the water it supplies to the Gaza Strip, following Hamas's attack.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #274 on: October 09, 2023, 12:55:55 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
EXCLUSIVE: Qatari mediators have held urgent calls with Hamas officials in an effort to negotiate the release of Israeli women and children captured by Hamas and held in Gaza, a source tells Fox News.

Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
43s
Qatar’s efforts are being coordinated with the U.S., the source added.
Support the USO