Author Topic: BREAKING...Israel declares "state of war alert" as Hamas fires thousand of rockets  (Read 18427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andy McCarthy
@AndrewCMcCarthy
·
2h
Hey @SteveScalise
 and @Jim_Jordan
, how bout we not be a clown show when the world is exploding? Either jointly endorse @SpeakerMcCarthy
 and dare the 8 dingbats to oppose, or figure out which of you gets it and the other endorse. Time to be grownups.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
5h
Either the Biden regime missed this attack, coordinated by thousands of people over weeks, or it knew it was going to happen and allowed it.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DB

We have no idea what happens to anything we send into Ukraine.   :shrug:

Right... A country that is fighting for its survival that has suffered massive destruction and casualties that needs all the weapons it can get is just going to ship them off to Muslim terrorists for a quick buck...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DB

Here it is

https://twitter.com/msbeegh/status/1710824601129820429

Christine Meeks
@i_Chrisssy
·
21m
I just showed this to my son, a gamer, and he immediately said it’s a video game called Arma.

I will grant you that the "video doesn't look right".

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
6m
Fighter jets in the sky over southern Israel. Engines roaring above.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
5h
Either the Biden regime missed this attack, coordinated by thousands of people over weeks, or it knew it was going to happen and allowed it.

Presumably the same applies to Israel, which undoubtedly has better intelligence than we do regarding threats on its own borders.

So did Netanyahu deliberately let it happen too?

And no, I'm not defending Biden.  I'm just anti-stupidity regardless of the source.

Offline mrclose

Hundreds of videos put out by Hamas.
Some are very bloody but I won't post those.

I have no hope that these bastards will let this family live.

They've already killed one of their sisters!

Video: Israeli family is held hostage by Hamas terrorists who took control of their house inside Israel.

Just look at their faces

https://rumble.com/v3npwpm-israeli-family-is-held-hostage-by-hamas-terrorists-who-took-control-of-thei.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
31m
I’m told what’s happening to the women and girls kidnapped by the Hamas Nazis is unimaginable
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Benjamin Netanyahu - בנימין נתניהו
@netanyahu
This morning, on Shabbat and a holiday, Hamas invaded Israeli territory and murdered innocent citizens including children and the elderly. Hamas has started a brutal and evil war.

We will be victorious in this war despite an unbearable price. This is a very difficult day for all of us.

Hamas wants to murder us all. This is an enemy that murders children and mothers in their homes, in their beds, an enemy that abducts the elderly, children and young women, that slaughters and massacres our citizens, including children, who simply went out to enjoy the holiday.

What happened today is unprecedented in Israel – and I will see to it that it does not happen again. The entire government is behind this decision.

The IDF will immediately use all its strength to destroy Hamas's capabilities. We will destroy them and we will forcefully avenge this dark day that they have forced on the State of Israel and its citizens. As Bialik wrote: 'Revenge for the blood of a little child has yet been devised by Satan'.

All of the places which Hamas is deployed, hiding and operating in, that wicked city, we will turn them into rubble.

I say to the residents of Gaza: Leave now because we will operate forcefully everywhere.

At this hour, the IDF is clearing the terrorists out of the last communities. They are going community by community, house by house, and are restoring our control.

I embrace and send heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families whose loved ones were murdered today in cold blood and endless brutality.

We are all praying for the well-being of the wounded and all those who are being held hostage. I say to Hamas: You are responsible for their well-being. Israel will settle accounts with anyone who harms one hair on their heads.

I appeal to the residents of the south: We all stand alongside you. We are all proud of your heroism and your fighting.

To our beloved IDF soldiers, police officers and security forces personnel, remember that you are the continuation of the heroes of the Jewish people, of Joshua, Judah Maccabee and the heroes of 1948 and of all of Israel's wars. You are now fighting for the home and future of us all. We are all with you. We all love you. We all salute you.

To the medical and rescue teams, and the many volunteers who came out in force today in a long list of places, the people of Israel salute you. With your spirit, we will overcome our enemies.

Today, I spoke with US President Biden and with other world leaders in order to ensure freedom of action for Israel in the continuation of the campaign. I thank President Biden for his strong and clear words. I thank the President of France, the Prime Minister of Great Britain and many other leaders for their unreserved support for Israel.

I now appeal to all citizens of Israel:

We stand together in this campaign.

This war will take time. It will be difficult. Challenging days are ahead of us. However, I can promise one thing: With the help of G-d, the forces that we all have in common and our faith in the Eternal One of Israel, we will win.

אני עומד לצד ביבי.  אני עומד לצד ישראל.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
Join us in Los Angeles tomorrow.

We stand with Israel.

We must call out weakness.

The people of Los Angeles has their chance to stand with Israel back in Nov 2020.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1710825724800831796

Schiff, do you still want to ban high capacity guns for people to defend themselves? Asking for a friend.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

Right... A country that is fighting for its survival that has suffered massive destruction and casualties that needs all the weapons it can get is just going to ship them off to Muslim terrorists for a quick buck...

Don't look for truth here.  They just blurt out the first idea that pops in their heads without ever thinking it through.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I didn't say that.  I said we have no idea what happens to what we send to Ukraine.  And, we do not.

Major airlines halt flights to Israel after Hamas attack
CBS News, Oct 7, 2023| 8:55 PM

Several major airlines have canceled flights to Ben Gurion International Airport after Palestinian militant group Hamas
launched a large-scale surprise attack on Israel Saturday, leaving hundreds dead and thousands injured.

United Airlines, American Airlines and Delta Air Lines all announced that they have temporarily suspended flights to and from the international airport near Tel Aviv.

"Future operations at TLV will be suspended until conditions allow them to resume," United said in a statement to CBS News.

Both Delta and AA said in statements that operations to Israel had been suspended through at least Sunday.

"We will continue to monitor the situation with safety and security top of mind and will adjust our operation as needed," American Airlines said.

Delta added that it was "working to safely transport Delta people back to the U.S. and will work with the U.S. government as needed to assist with the repatriation of U.S. citizens who want to return home."

Also canceling flights were Air France, Lufthansa, Emirates, Ryanair and Aegean Airlines.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/major-airlines-halt-flights-to-israel-after-hamas-attack/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
War in Europe.
War in the Middle East.
War with China.

This is what happens when America elects a weak, stupid, anti-Trump, anti-Israel, Alzheimer patient to lead the world.
Obviously our enemies will take advantage while they can. Biden is an idiot King, and he rules like a fool.
All the world knows this. This is all on Biden supporters and the NeverTrump fanatics.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Israel's former Mossad chief: "We didn't have an inkling of what was going on"
From CNN’s Shirin Zia Faqiri

The former chief of Mossad has told CNN that "We had no warning of any kind, and it was a total surprise that the war broke out this morning.”

Efraim Halevy, the former head of Mossad, Israel’s Intelligence Service, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Saturday that Hamas militants had launched thousands of rockets at Israel on Saturday.

“The number of missiles they have launched within less than 24 hours is over 3,000. This is beyond imagination from our point of view, and we didn’t know they had this quantity of missiles, and we certainly didn’t expect that they would be as effective as they were today,” he said.

Halevy also said that the number of rockets fired by Palestinian militants on Saturday morning had “never seen before.” He told CNN that this was a “unique attack” and “the first time” that Gaza has been able to “penetrate deep into Israel and to take control of villages.”

“As an operation, it was highly successful, unfortunately, I think it was well coordinated,” Halevy said.

Halevy said that he suspects the rockets were manufactured in the Gaza strip after being "smuggled in by sea" and that Hamas “probably” was able to perform “trial training” without letting Israeli forces discover their plans.

“We didn’t have an inkling of what was going on,” he said.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/al-aqsa-storm-militants-infiltrate-israel-after-gaza-rockets-10-07-intl-hnk/index.html

« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 03:06:47 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline NavyCanDo

From the white house and the liberal News Media, this was a "terrorist attack".  BS. This was an preemptive attack by a foreign enemy, a declaration of war.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut sez:
"End it now.  Kill them or there will never be peace over there"

Can't disagree with you, except that if you want "peace", you're gonna have to kill ALL of them.

The problem for Israel is that they're locked into playing a defensive game against the muslims.

The muzzies hit them, Israel strikes back.
With enough force to quell the incident.
But... never with a sufficient amount of force that will dissuade the muzzies from trying to hit them again after they grow strong enough for another attempt.

Hit the palis HARD enough, and it may convince them that it's not worth trying again.
Fear must be struck into their hearts, greater than the fear of allah.

But... Israel can't do that.
It's more than the opprobrium of "world opinion".
It's... Jewish "guilt". Their version of the "white guilt" which afflicts Americans.

To strike back with fury and vengeance would be to abandon the cloak of moral superiority that the Jews have carried since World War II.

They can't forfeit that.