Author Topic: BREAKING...Israel declares "state of war alert" as Hamas fires thousand of rockets  (Read 18462 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Damnit is right!  How many billions slide through Zelenskyy's hands? My gut tells me  that the U.S. had intelligence on this and did nothing...Joe & Company.  Is is wrong to think that Joe has blood on his hands in this???

In watching the video and seeing the pictures I so want this evil to stop.  It has shaken me.

Praying the rosary tonight for not only Israel but our country.  I am confident that the sleeper cells within this country will soon attack.

I am absolutely sickened.

If this story turns out to be true, even the Rats are going to want to stop funding Ukraine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Damnit!

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/status/1710817995579113966
And none of the arms left in Afghanistan could make it to hamas?
Seems like it would be a much shorter logistics line than from Ukraine and less risk as well when dealing with your fellow savages.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online DB

Damnit!

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/status/1710817995579113966

That's exactly what Hamas would say. They are Iran's proxy which is allied with Russia. They'd like nothing more than have the west cutoff supplies to Ukraine.

Online DB

If this story turns out to be true, even the Rats are going to want to stop funding Ukraine.

The problem is, it doesn't matter if it's true. It will serve its purpose as a lie.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
1h
Remember when Obama sent pallets of cash to terrorist central, his beloved Iran? And now his proxy puppet, Biden, stacked off another 6 billion just weeks ago. Those American taxpayer dollars bought the rockets we witnessed killing innocent Israeli civilians yesterday.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

How many Rats though could be lining their pockets?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Ian Miles Cheong

@stillgray
This actually makes sense given that Ukraine is full of N*zis. If true, America is indirectly funding attacks on Israel.

Never let a terrorist massacre go to waste.  Exploit it for all the political points you can.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
1h
Remember when Obama sent pallets of cash to terrorist central, his beloved Iran? And now his proxy puppet, Biden, stacked off another 6 billion just weeks ago. Those American taxpayer dollars bought the rockets we witnessed killing innocent Israeli civilians yesterday.

The Obammy connection is not forgotten -- yes I believe Joe is his puppet.  What will Israel think of the US and do when they realize what has happened????

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
May get Mod slapped for this....  but....

There's a reason our ancestors fought the Muzzie scourge 700-900 years ago.  Our cultures are not compatible.  Never has been ...  Never will! be.  The sooner we deal with it, the better.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Not sure this is real... :shrug:

Naseemian
@Naseemiann
·
Follow
Hamas fighters shot down Israel war helicopter in Gaza, Palestine 🇵🇸  😳😳

Amazing how you could still hear the sound of the helicopter's rotors even after it crashed on the ground.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

Amazing how you could still hear the sound of the helicopter's rotors even after it crashed on the ground.
Even when the rotors were "blown apart", you still hear them...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online DB

The Obammy connection is not forgotten -- yes I believe Joe is his puppet.  What will Israel think of the US and do when they realize what has happened????

No evidence required right? It feeds what you "feel" and that's all that is needed. Biden left billions of dollars of weapons in Afghanistan and they went straight to Iran - the Hamas proxy. But no, they must of  come from Ukraine, never mind that Iran is Russia's ally and they want nothing more than to stop the west from supplying Ukraine with weapons...

You'd think Netanyahu would know a NAZI when he meets one... But apparently not, you know better than he.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Quite the footage, he also has a 4 helicopter shot down video too. Looks fake to me too.

The video is from Arma 3, a military simulation video game
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 01:41:46 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May get Mod slapped for this....  but....

There's a reason our ancestors fought the Muzzie scourge 700-900 years ago.  Our cultures are not compatible.  Never has been ...  Never will! be.  The sooner we deal with it, the better.

Not from me..husband did 2 tours in Iraq,,son 1 tour...both said the same thing...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Quite the footage, he also has a 4 helicopter shot down video too. Looks fake to me too.

LOL I saw that one too..someone said it was from a video game...I should have posted it...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here it is

https://twitter.com/msbeegh/status/1710824601129820429

Christine Meeks
@i_Chrisssy
·
21m
I just showed this to my son, a gamer, and he immediately said it’s a video game called Arma.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 01:44:42 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Just a thought... Coincidence that our govt sent a 'test alert' to our phones and TV's a few days ago???  Now this happens???  Timing is too coincidental. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I could not find any oil futures market data, as it appears these markets stay closed on weekends. 

The spike we see Monday, will be heavily dependent on what level or percieved level of support the Saudis give the Palestinians.  Royal Family there are basically proxies for OPEC.
Other factors apply: New US five-year plan calls for ‘fewest oil and gas lease sales in history’
Sept. 29, 2023
DOI says that new plan ‘phases down oil and gas leasing in the Gulf of Mexico.’

=omeda|0652I4090734J1O&oly_enc_id=0652I4090734J1O]https://www.offshore-mag.com/regional-reports/us-gulf-of-mexico/article/14299639/new-us-fiveyear-plan-calls-for-fewest-oil-and-gas-lease-sales-in-history?utm_source=OFF+Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CPS230929081&o_eid=0652I4090734J1O&rdx.ident[pull]=omeda|0652I4090734J1O&oly_enc_id=0652I4090734J1O

WASHINGTON, DC – The Biden administration has introduced a new proposed five-year plan for offshore oil and gas leasing, and it will not include any sales in 2024 and will feature just three in the final four years.

The new proposed plan represents, as stated by the US Department of Interior (DOI), “the fewest oil and gas lease sales in [US] history.”
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 01:50:19 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just a thought... Coincidence that our govt sent a 'test alert' to our phones and TV's a few days ago???  Now this happens???  Timing is too coincidental.

I don't believe in coincidences.. :pondering:
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And you believed them, Joey?

We have no idea what happens to anything we send into Ukraine.   :shrug: