Author Topic: Brown’s First Message to the Force as Chairman: ‘Accelerate Change’ Lives On  (Read 162 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Brown’s First Message to the Force as Chairman: ‘Accelerate Change’ Lives On
Oct. 2, 2023 | By Chris Gordon

Air Force Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr. outlined his priorities for his term as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in a memo issued Oct. 2, highlighted by a familiar call for the U.S. military to continue to adapt.

In a Message to the Joint Force issued on his first business day after taking over from Army Gen. Mark A. Milley at midnight on Oct. 1, Brown reprised his signature motto from his time as Air Force Chief of Staff: “Accelerate Change or Lose.”

“Our nation needs us ready to fight today’s battles but also to prepare for tomorrow’s wars,” Brown wrote in his first official guidance as the 21st Chairman. “We must prepare by modernizing and aggressively leading with new concepts and approaches. Know that my conviction to ‘Accelerate Change’ has not wavered.”

Beyond the broad clarion call for change, Brown outlined three top goals as he begins his four-year term as the nation’s top military officer.

https://www.airandspaceforces.com/brown-first-message-chairman-accelerate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson