Author Topic: Chicago man charged over murder of cop Ella French is offered plea deal that'll see him jailed for j  (Read 454 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago man charged over murder of cop Ella French is offered plea deal that'll see him jailed for just SEVEN years
Story by Kamal Sultan For Dailymail.Com •
23h

Chicago police officer Ella French was shot dead in August 2021 during a routine traffic and cop Carlos Yanez was severely wounded but survived his injuries

Eric Morgan was accused of handling the murder weapon allegedly used by his brother and was charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon

His lawyer revealed on Friday that he has been offered a seven-year prison sentence which is the maximum for the most serious charge he faces

A Chicago man who was charged over the murder of police officer Ella French has been offered a plea deal that will see him jailed for just seven years.

French, 29, was shot dead in the West Englewood neighborhood on August 7, 2021 during a routine traffic and cop Carlos Yanez was severely wounded but survived his injuries. 

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=187.0
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

I know this is gonna sound heartless but any cop that continues to work in these inner-city areas should by now understand how great the risk is when they go to work and that the city leaders won’t have their back
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

I know this is gonna sound heartless but any cop that continues to work in these inner-city areas should by now understand how great the risk is when they go to work and that the city leaders won’t have their back

That is the sad truth.