Author Topic: ‘Wipe Us Out’: Striking UAW Workers Rip Biden’s Push To Foist EVs On Americans  (Read 437 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY NICK POPE ON SEP 28, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

‘Wipe Us Out’: Striking UAW Workers Rip Biden’s Push To Foist EVs On Americans

biden uaw strikeStriking rank-and-file members of the United Auto Workers (UAW) criticized electric vehicles (EVs) and the Biden administration’s push to massively increase their presence on America’s roads, according to E&E News.

Several interviewed union members appear less-than-satisfied with the prospect of manufacturing EVs or driving one themselves, according to E&E News. [emphasis, links added]

EV production stands at the center of the UAW’s grievances with the “Big Three” automakers and the Biden administration, as the union is concerned that an unmitigated push toward [EV] adoption could disadvantage its workers in the long term.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/wipe-us-out-striking-uaw-workers-rip-bidens-push-to-foist-evs-on-americans/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And take all your stuff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's important to understand that the sentiments and attitudes of the rank-and-file UAW workers probably differs somewhat from those in the upper echelons of UAW management...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
For many decades democrats have given American auto workers jobs to the Chinese and other foreign Countries'  Now as they near the cliff the democrats are going to push them American union jobs to their deaths, now union workers some how revived a conscience and need to consider survival, NOW?  Why? When the view at the edge of the cliff is so beautiful, and the rocks below look so harmless, just ask a democrat!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline corbe

I said a few days ago with his speech in Michigan, it was a brilliant idea for the Trump Campaign to reach out to Unions; any imbecile could see the UAW vs bidet fight over EV's coming.  IMHO, it won't work.  Their Great Grandfathers voted dem in 1935 when they became a Union. 

Just ask the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America Union which incorporated in 1883, if you don't believe me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.