Author Topic: Drug Dealer Calls Cops To Report A Theft  (Read 250 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Drug Dealer Calls Cops To Report A Theft
« on: September 25, 2023, 06:14:58 pm »
Drug Dealer Calls Cops To Report A Theft
Man, 33, was busted after saying that drug customer robbed him

SEPTEMBER 25--When working in the field of illegal drug sales, it is never a good idea to contact police to complain that a customer robbed you.

Cops say that Eric Thomas, 33, “called police in reference to a theft” Friday in Largo, a city in the Tampa Bay, Florida area.

Upon being contacted by officers, Thomas “stated he was selling marijuana, and someone stole $10 from him while attempting to sell it.” While reporting the theft, Thomas had 11 baggies of pot in his hands, according to an arrest affidavit.

In the Free State of Florida, it remains illegal to possess marijuana with the intent to sell it.

Thomas “made spontaneous statements about getting robbed while attempting to sell the marijuana,” reported Officer Ricardo Morales, who noted that Thomas was holding more than 40 grams of pot when collared.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/pot-complaint-018563
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Drug Dealer Calls Cops To Report A Theft
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 06:15:56 pm »
The guy, no doubt, is headed for a big political future as a democrat! :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson