Author Topic: ‘Reaping What You Sow’: Democrats Get Brutal Wake-Up Call  (Read 221 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Reaping What You Sow’: Democrats Get Brutal Wake-Up Call
« on: September 19, 2023, 10:17:28 am »
‘Reaping What You Sow’: Democrats Get Brutal Wake-Up Call
Opinion by David Rufful

7h

The US immigration system has been fundamentally broken under Joe Biden as the country experiences a historic and unprecedented crisis.

In 2022 alone, the US encountered the highest number ever recorded of illegal immigrants at the US southern border. This represents a 200% increase from former President Donald Trump’s last year in office in 2020.

General Michael Flynn, who has personally witnessed the problem, describes the situation under Biden as a “mass invasion” that is “out of control.” (Poll: Is Joe Biden Fit to be President? VOTE)

Despite this ongoing crisis, the Biden administration appears to be doing everything it can to exacerbate the problem.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/reaping-what-you-sow-democrats-get-brutal-wake-up-call/ar-AA1gUWFX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=22e7dbff80444709836adcd2b769b647&ei=11
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson