Author Topic: New York migrant crisis sparks huge Democrat row as Mayor hit by backlash from own colleagues  (Read 339 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York migrant crisis sparks huge Democrat row as Mayor hit by backlash from own colleagues
Story by Georgina Cutler •
21h

ANew York Democrat has warned that comments made by the city's mayor about the increasing number of migrants are "dangerous" and could cause violence to erupt.

Tiffany Cabán slammed Eric Adams’s remarks labelling his words as “irresponsible”.

Last week, the mayor said that the sharp increase in migration to New York would “destroy” the city.

Since last year, thousands of people who crossed the US-Mexico border have requested asylum in New York and other Democratic-led cities.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-york-migrant-crisis-sparks-huge-democrat-row-as-mayor-hit-by-backlash-from-own-colleagues/ar-AA1gTkT7?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=22e7dbff80444709836adcd2b769b647&ei=53
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson