Author Topic: Democrats vent over Biden’s lackluster poll numbers: ‘It’s frustrating’  (Read 587 times)

Offline Kamaji

Democrats vent over Biden’s lackluster poll numbers:  ‘It’s frustrating’

By Ryan King
Published Sep. 10, 2023

A growing chorus of Democrats are becoming disheartened by President Biden’s polling numbers — which remain in a slump amid a sprinkle of positive economic developments.

Both in private and in public, Democrats have grappled with the lackluster figures, calling for a messaging recalibration and even downplaying the situation.

“It’s frustrating,” Sen. John Hickenlooper (D-Col.) said, per The Hill.

“They think inflation is still running away,” he said of voters. “Inflation … [is] relatively speaking, under control. Now we’re not at two percent, but we’re darn close.

“I think we have to find some fresh ways of letting people know that the reality of what we’re seeing is little short of a miracle.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/10/democrats-frustrated-by-joe-bidens-lackluster-poll-numbers/

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, what's not to like about high inflation, weak jobs, corruption in the highest office, and a constant drumbeat of racism and other discriminatory actions from the White House?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its so frustrating when years of outrageous WOKE-democrat lies fail to impress the citizens anymore.  Don't they know the gods of hell despise not being accepted as gods ?  You vill not qvestion,chust obey und surrender your weapons and freedoms/rights.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :tongue2:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's policies are wrong.

I lost electricity for 36 hours this weekend because a down burst of wind took out trees and powerlines.

Solar Panels and Wind Turbines did nothing to restore my electricity.

The Global Climate Change Government non-sense is discouraging private investment / re-investment in energy infrastructure.  As a result, energy is becoming more expensive.  Shortages are becoming more likely.  Outages are becoming more frequent.  All of which, decreases GDP.

Dems' Stupid is costing me hard earned post tax wages and earnings.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Democrats vent over Biden’s lackluster poll numbers:  ‘It’s frustrating’

By Ryan King
Published Sep. 10, 2023

A growing chorus of Democrats are becoming disheartened by President Biden’s polling numbers — which remain in a slump amid a sprinkle of positive economic developments.

Both in private and in public, Democrats have grappled with the lackluster figures, calling for a messaging recalibration and even downplaying the situation.

“They think inflation is still running away,” he said of voters. “Inflation … [is] relatively speaking, under control. Now we’re not at two percent, but we’re darn close.

“I think we have to find some fresh ways of letting people know that the reality of what we’re seeing is little short of a miracle.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/10/democrats-frustrated-by-joe-bidens-lackluster-poll-numbers/

Here's the thing about lower inflation, it does fix prices when they're low, it merely means they don't rise as fast. Like my energy costs aren't going down.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why the angst?

ol' white joe won't be running for office in 2024.

Is this really hard to see...?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why the angst?

ol' white joe won't be running for office in 2024.

Is this really hard to see...?

Same thoughts.   Wookie's got this one in the bag, at her asking.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Yeah, what's not to like about high inflation, weak jobs, corruption in the highest office, and a constant drumbeat of racism and other discriminatory actions from the White House?

Not to mention an out of control border situation

Sorry Democrats. His low polling are the results of specific policies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

So Biden and his policies aren't the problem.  The people are just too stupid to realize how great Biden's policies are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

So Biden and his policies aren't the problem.  The people are just too stupid to realize how great Biden's policies are.

That appears to be their 2024 campaign strategy. They are very well aware of the Jimmy Carter “malaise speech” and what happened as a result

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy