Author Topic: Biden claims he was at Ground Zero day after 9/11 — but his own book puts him in DC  (Read 548 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden claims he was at Ground Zero day after 9/11 — but his own book puts him in DC
By Steven Nelson   
Published Sep. 11, 2023, 7:19 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — President Biden said Monday that he was at the World Trade Center site in New York City one day after the 9/11 attacks — despite his own autobiography placing him in DC.

The 80-year-old president also claimed he saw the fireball caused by the plane that struck the Pentagon in northern Virginia from Washington’s Union Station, when his own book says he merely saw “a brown haze of smoke.”

“Ground Zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. And I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell,” Biden told US troops in Anchorage, Alaska, on the 22nd anniversary of the terrorist attacks.

“It looked so devastating because the way you could, from where you could stand. Shanksville, Pa., the Pentagon in Virginia — I spent many 9/11s in those hollow grounds to bear witness and remember those we lost,” he went on.

Moments later, the president claimed that he saw the immediate aftermath of American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon.

“The plume of fire that shot up in the sky in Pentagon [sic] — I remember seeing as I got off the Amtrak train on my way to work in the United States Senate,” Biden mused.

The president’s 2007 autobiography “Promises to Keep” gives a different account of his actions on 9/11 and the day that followed.

Biden wrote that he arrived in Washington on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, after American Airlines Flight 77 struck the Pentagon and “I could see a brown haze of smoke hanging in the otherwise crystal-clear sky beyond the Capitol dome.”

He wrote in the book, “I headed back to the Capitol the next morning” — Sept. 12, 2001.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/11/biden-claims-he-was-at-ground-zero-day-after-9-11-but-his-own-book-puts-him-in-dc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
C'mon man he was with Corn Pop at ground Zero. He said that debris from the south tower  hit his house in Delaware and set his house on fire and almost burnt his 67 Vette.   Anyone who says different is a lying dog faced pony solider.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No, Biden wasn't there on 9/12/2001.

If he was, he'd have cancer.

I frequently traveled for work to Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ, starting in October, 2001.  The sky was filled with a haze from the still smoldering World Trade Center.

There was no "building" left to look at ... only a pit filled with smoldering rubble.

Lying about 9/11 crosses a line of human decency that is disrespectful to the dead, the survivors, and the first responders.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: Given LIEden's habitual lying, he was probably ogling girls at Rehoboth Beach on the 11th and 12.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jesse Watters checked...Biden was on the Senate floor giving a speech...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Bloviating no doubt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

C'mon man he was with Corn Pop at ground Zero. He said that debris from the south tower  hit his house in Delaware and set his house on fire and almost burnt his 67 Vette.   Anyone who says different is a lying dog faced pony solider.

:yowsa: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Not at the beach? Ah, well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline corbe

And 80 years before that he was a Watchman on the RMS Titanic.  They both survived, by the way.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If someone made a list of all of Biden's obvious, stupid, blatant, glaring, idiotic lies, that list would be well into the hundreds if not over a thousand. And just like everything else, he always has to reverse the subject back to himself, and how it affected him. My son Beau died fighting in Iraq fighting the bastards who did this! Beau is a war hero!

Biden was there when it happened, with Corn Pop and Nelson Mandela! The guy is just a blithering old man with wild tall tales. Biden has a very very loose grip on reality. He lives in a fantasy world in which whatever random story pops into his head actually happened.

In psychological terms Biden is not technically lying. He is simply incapable of separating truth from fantasy. Biden believes his lies are truth.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 01:21:55 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

He will be a paid Great Eulogy Giver for a FEE~ (Fake Empathy Everywhere) after his Presidency, if he lives long enough. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Biden is on video on CSPAN casting a vote to condemn the attacks on 9/11.

He's not the Forrest Gump he likes to think he is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

And 80 years before that he was a Watchman on the RMS Titanic.  They both survived, by the way.
He crossed the Delaware with Gen. Washington,  dontcha know. And shot J. Wilkes Booth in a burning barn.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Biden sees a lying dog faced pony soldier every time he looks in the mirror.