Author Topic: Thousands of migrants have been 'shot to pieces' and killed by Saudi border guards this year  (Read 248 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DailyMail
by CHRISTIAN OLIVER
21 August 2023
  • Many of the migrants reportedly had their legs severed and their fingers shot off
  • Migrants, many of them travelling from Ethiopia, were attacked at close range
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12428219/Thousands-migrants-shot-pieces-killed-Saudi-border-guards-year-tried-enter-kingdom-report-claims.html

As I discussed a few days ago, Islamic Nations, African Nations, and South America do not play patty-cake with these criminal migrants. They shoot them.

Western Nations are the only people STUPID enough to bring these illiterate third-world criminal barbarians into their society. And look what it has done to the West. The Western countries are not making the third-world migrants modern, the third-world migrants are making modern nations into decrepit slums.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 06:02:59 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.