Author Topic: New York college evicts 44 migrants from campus dorms, gets accused of discrimination  (Read 233 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New York college evicts 44 migrants from campus dorms, gets accused of discrimination
Story by Nikolas Lanum •
16h

SUNY Buffalo State University has been accused of discriminating against 44 migrants housed in campus dormitories after the school announced it would evict its visitors before students return to class on Tuesday. 

In May, Buffalo State agreed to let migrants stay in their dorms because the nearby Jericho Road Vive Shelter was over capacity and could no longer adequately support the influx.

Jericho Roads’ founder and CEO, Dr. Myron Glick, claimed that school officials recently informed him that Buffalo State had decided against extending the agreement with his organization because of concerns from parents over student safety.

Parents allegedly spoke out after two migrants were charged with sex crimes at Cheektowaga hotels, just ten miles from the campus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-college-evicts-44-migrants-from-campus-dorms-gets-accused-of-discrimination/ar-AA1fzTV9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8bae755afae3422ba0d3fb52ccf15060&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson