Author Topic: DeSantis Makes 'Listless Vessels' Comment That Sends Team Trump Into Orbit  (Read 7363 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: DeSantis Makes 'Listless Vessels' Comment That Sends Team Trump Into Orbit
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2023, 09:40:24 pm »
No, it made perfect sense and it’s in the correct thread.

happy77 888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2023, 10:18:46 pm »
I read the quote. I understood it. DeSantis pointing out Truth Social in particular was a dumb move, IMO. Unnecessary.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2023, 10:22:26 pm »
I read the quote. I understood it. DeSantis pointing out Truth Social in particular was a dumb move, IMO. Unnecessary.

The term "Truth" coming out of the Trump Camp really blow the needle off the Irony Meter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2023, 10:29:53 pm »
It’s going to take another administration and another DOJ to truly uncover the Hunter/Joe Biden crime spree

@LMAO

I hope I am wrong,but it's not gonna happen. Within a week of Slow Joe stepping down the cries of "He is a sick old man,hasn't he AND  America suffered enough?

We need to let this thing go so America can heal!" begin.

Don't forget,Slow Joe is a borderline retard and has always been a borderline retard. Despite this,he has been in the corruption business too long for him to not have caches of sealed records proving the involvement of both Dims and alleged Republicans in his schemes,as well as other schemes.

I would STILL like to know who his "Rabbi" was that arranged for him to win his first election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2023, 10:49:48 pm »
   I can imagine Trump saying, if he wins it all, "Joe has suffered enough".
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2023, 11:00:16 pm »
   I can imagine Trump saying, if he wins it all, "Joe has suffered enough".

Dr. Jill is no Melania.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2023, 11:06:11 pm »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2023, 11:18:09 pm »
That's not your middle name?

Nope.  Not mine, dear.

« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2023, 11:29:40 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2023, 11:30:54 pm »
   I thought you Trumpers considered Reagan a chump   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2023, 11:36:46 pm »
   Next Month Trump will declare he had an epiphany slouched over in the hall outside Melania's locked door and found Conservatism, for real this time AND also G_d. 
   I still wouldn't vote for him.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #187 on: August 21, 2023, 11:41:19 pm »

Seems to me it's all Trumpistas that are explaining what they think, or want to us to think DeSantis meant more than anyone on the DeSantis side.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2023, 11:46:29 pm »
The topic of this discussion is Ronny dissing the very voters he desperately needs

No.  The topic of this discussion is Trump fanatics going bonkers because Ron DeSantis lives rent-free inside their heads.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2023, 11:48:52 pm »
Seems to me it's all Trumpistas that are explaining what they think, or want to us to think DeSantis meant more than anyone on the DeSantis side.

The quote references the DeSantis campaign trying to explain away what Ronny said about MAGA.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2023, 12:03:21 am »
The spin is being put out by lying Trumpers claiming that he called every Trump supporter a listless vessel.

The spin is also being put out by the Democrat Party media who believe that their best chance of keeping the White House rests on Trump being the GOP nominee.  CNN made the shift a couple of months back, coming to Trump's defense 2hile attacking DeSantis.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2023, 02:01:19 am »
   I thought you Trumpers considered Reagan a chump   :shrug:

@corbe

No surprise there.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2023, 02:03:58 am »
No.  The topic of this discussion is Trump fanatics going bonkers because Ron DeSantis lives rent-free inside their heads.

@Hoodat

No,we are going bonkers because  so many of you have turned into DeSanctimonious Groupies.

The man has all the honestly and appeal of a used car salesman,and you are all falling for it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2023, 02:09:51 am »
   We are just two Briefers that share a lot of personal $hit on TBR.  We have been discussing $hit here for 7 years @sneakypete
   I would think there's no surprises left for us to discover about each other, unless your gay or something  :shrug:   

Offline corbe

« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2023, 02:21:03 am »
@Hoodat

No,we are going bonkers because  so many of you have turned into DeSanctimonious Groupies.

The man has all the honestly and appeal of a used car salesman,and you are all falling for it.

Many Briefers think that 'used car salesman' was always an apt characterization of DJT.  @sneakypete
   Instead of donating to dems all his life he takes it a step higher (to keep from stepping on his small dick) and destroys the Republican Party with all his rules and BS he put in the last election that he won. 

I watched your populist MAGA movement being born, I've watched it Live. I'll watch it DIE, as all populist movements do in America.  Hopefully sooner rather than Later.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2023, 03:41:02 am »

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/1693368355506315394

Two things.

Most people lack the basic attention span to follow that quote through start to finish, and the rest the intelligence to gain any insight from it.

This infighting is promoted by the media, and we buy into it lock, stock and barrel.

Go on arguing over Ronnie and Donny and swear you won't vote for one or the other.

As for me, I will vote for a tuna salad on rye sandwich rather than handing the election over to whoever it is running the country right now.

Beyond that, lies the unthinkable.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2023, 03:50:18 am »
Who knew some Trump supporters were such snowflakes...

And clutching on to every word of media accounts fed to them by CNN, MSNBC, Politico, etc.

Online roamer_1

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2023, 03:52:35 am »
What he said was right.

They would rather have CNN tell them what it said than to actually read the words themselves.  It's what Democrats do.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2023, 03:55:06 am »
@Hoodat

@sneakypete

If only you knew how hilariously ironic that statement is...