Author Topic: Top U.S. doctor group wants taxpayers to fund uterus transplants for men!  (Read 601 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND By Peter LaBarbera 8/16/2023

'Frankenstein tech': AMA joins crusade for biological men to have babies

Many years ago, radical feminists and other pro-abortion women started a new chant against pro-life Catholics standing up for the defenseless unborn: "Keep your rosaries off my ovaries!"

Well, now an update of that defiant slogan might be in order, this time screamed by male-to-female transgender "women": "We demand your your ovaries because we're 'trans women' (even though we were born with penises) and we want to have babies like other women!"

OK, that's not a very snappy slogan, and it might not serve the political Left very well, but if trans activists have their way, perhaps, more realistically, we could soon be hearing a version of this chant, achieved through what conservatives are calling "Frankenstein"-like "transgender medicine":

"Trans women can have babies, too!"

And ultimately, they want you, the taxpayer, to pay for it.

That's the goal and essence of the latest transgender campaign, and trans activists have a big ally in their disordered quest: the radically pro-LGBT American Medical Association, or AMA.

The Washington Examiner reported Wednesday: "The American Medical Association floated a trial balloon for uterus transplants for biological men who identify as transgender, pushing the next phase of 'Frankenstein tech' for cross-sex procedures. ... An ethical analysis of uterus transplants for males published in the AMA's Journal of Ethics in June detailed the ethical arguments behind such a procedure, including whether or not it should be taxpayer funded."

The AMA Journal of Ethics article about expanding "uterus transplantation, or UTx, is titled, "Should Uterus Transplantation for Transwomen and Transmen Be Subsidized?" It discusses potential ways to fund the operations, which "in the United States, the costs of UTx have been estimated to run between $100,000 and $300,000," according to the AMA.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/top-u-s-doctor-group-wants-taxpayers-fund-uterus-transplants-men/

Offline Kamaji

Offline Polly Ticks

And they wonder why we have diminished faith in the medical community as a whole.   **nononono*
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Then watch the sick bastards have abortions.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No, be insane on your own dime.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pardon the expression, ladies, but all we need is some bunch of mentally ill men running around with PMS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Pardon the expression, ladies, but all we need is some bunch of mentally ill men running around with PMS.

:silly:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hey by all means give them a uterus and ovaries too, but only if they are functional let these mentally ill individuals enjoy the visits from Aunt Flow and the joys of ovarian cancer. Let them have all the 'perks' of being a woman, hey make sure there's a way for them to experience increased rates of breast cancer...and mammograms too!*

*May include sarcasm...or not

Offline DB

How about replacing the trans' head with a man's instead. Then all the parts go together.