Author Topic: Border Patrol on track to arrest ‘greatest number of illegal foreign nationals with criminal convict  (Read 160 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol on track to arrest ‘greatest number of illegal foreign nationals with criminal convictions in recorded history
’Published 9 hours ago on August 8, 2023By Sara Carter StaffScreen Shot 2022 08 24 at 10.00.40 PM

The United States in on track this fiscal year to arrest the “greatest number of illegal foreign nationals with criminal convictions in recorded history” reports the Center Square.

Ironically, Border Patrol apprehensions of gang members and weapons seizures are down significantly. However, the reason makes sense and once again is the direct result of Biden’s policies: Those numbers are down because far fewer agents are in the field – between ports of entries – to make such seizures and apprehensions.

Former Border Patrol and CBP chief Mark Morgan told The Center Square the reason for fewer gang members being apprehended and less weapons being seized is because fewer agents are in the field to apprehend them, not because less are coming through.

“In many areas, there are 80% or more fewer Border Patrol agents on the line because they’re relegated to doing administrative work processing and releasing the millions of illegal aliens they’ve apprehended. Fewer agents on the line means more criminals will get thorough undetected.

https://saraacarter.com/border-patrol-on-track-to-arrest-greatest-number-of-illegal-foreign-nationals-with-criminal-convictions-in-recorded-history/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson