Author Topic: Trump mockery of Christie's weight takes a turn after audience member chimes in: 'Don't call him a f  (Read 3629 times)

Offline corbe

My vote Lizzo.
   Lesbians get a lot more exercise down there than married men.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   My vote Lizzo.
   Lesbians get a lot more exercise down there than married men.

You know, come to think of it, Chris needs to work on his Kegel exercises.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

There's precious little difference between what you (and others) and Trump do ---- vis-a-vis Christie.    If Trump's comments are "unseemly" (as you're fond of saying), so, too, are yours.  If his comments influence opinion, so, too, do yours.  If ridicule is an acceptable tool for you to use, then the same acceptance should be extended to him.

So, @the OlLine Rebel , perhaps instead of waving the virtue scepter because you address a smaller audience from behind annominity, wouldn't the hypocrisy scepter be a better fit?

I already stated I admit to poking fun at people, mostly people I don’t like.

However, mine is private, and sort of conversational.  Part of many conversing, reacting.

Trump is outwardly projecting.  He is deliberately gathering people to him, and wants them all to listen to him in a big forum with him on stage.  He wants MILLIONS to hear him.  I do not intend to have even dozens hear me, though on the net I might garner that much.  Otherwise this forum is like talking in your workplace.

Besides the points others made.

There is zero comparison.

I might be a sinner, but at least I admit it and am NOT much of an “influencer” like Trump.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Kamaji

However, mine is private, and sort of conversational.  Part of many conversing, reacting.

Trump is outwardly projecting.  He is deliberately gathering people to him, and wants them all to listen to him in a big forum with him on stage.  He wants MILLIONS to hear him.  I do not intend to have even dozens hear me, though on the net I might garner that much.  Otherwise this forum is like talking in your workplace.

Besides the points others made.

There is zero comparison.

I might be a sinner, but at least I admit it and am NOT much of an “influencer” like Trump.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So you participate with the intention of influencing opinion and use the same technique as did Trump ---- even though, understandably, your affect is more limited in scope.

I appreciate your candor @the OlLine Rebel  and thank you for it.